Uttaran

** YUKTA [YUVRAJ MUKTA ]AT # 4 ** (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

SaurabhKiRadha

IF-Sizzlerz

SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami44

Another boring epi
i kept on changing channel so missed many part.
Meethi is doubting on mukta coz she came to meet him.
Scared 4 mukta, special due to looks given by vishnu.
He can use meethi also against mukta.
Nani ki luv story atleast i did nt njoyed.
Missed a part, where icch n mukta had convo.
Ok atleast tap came to knw abt mai magic milk ingredient, but cvs will drag it n make this track also waste.

Yuvi:-( we miss u.
i feel this next trp update mein ut ke trp aur niche gir jayegeAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saurabhrocksakshirocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "** YUKTA [YUVRAJ MUKTA ]AT # 4 ** (Page 9)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SaurabhKiRadha

IF-Sizzlerz

SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged

"Your Worst Enemy Could Be Your Best Friend && Your Best Friend Your Worst Enemy" 

'I never thought that I will be trapped in this situation; I never imagined my life with him, I hate him. But like bade papa said I m the chosen one, but unfortunately chosen for wrong things. Like every normal girl I had dreams about my marriage and life partner; but now everything is shattered. Yes today I got married to that beast, only to save my loved ones. I was bound by vow taken by me, I had to do this sacrifice to protect my family, just like iccha ma did, and just like my mom did for me. '

'I never compromised for anything, I never had to bend down in front of anyone neither I was tied wid any terms and conditions and vows. But today I had to take help of my enemy, I had to do compromise so that I m released from that hell and remove my family too out of the danger which was waiting to engulf their all happiness.' Thought of family made him nostalgic, all his memories since his childhood till his departure recapped in his brain within few seconds. 'But do they love me equally? Did they miss me? Only dadi must have missed me, otherwise paa n dadaji  never bothered to meet me even once unlike dadi who used to send me message through the lawyer as she was not allowed to meet him.'

Yuvi's chain of thoughts broke as the car stopped wid jolt in front of the lavish house. He looked at her, She was still immersed in her thoughts.

Y: ahem ahem  ..sun..we  have reached..

M:  hun..[ she woke up from her trance by his sharp husky voice] ...ok

At bundela house

Mai: hurry up kasa , he will reach in no time. My grandson is coming after 5 months. Lawyer  had called up in  the morning to tell me that  he got  the bail yesterday .I knew it ,  lalaa's heart would melt one day.

[They hear ring of the door bell]

Mai: wait kasa u call amla wid pooja thali , I will open the door.[n she rushed towards the door to open]

As she opened the door , her heart pounded wid the joy n content .Her yuvraj was standing right in front of her .his skin appeared slightly darker and his chubby cheeks were emaciated .

Mai:yuvi u have become so thin beta [she said  while  cupping his  face wid her hands]

Yuvi: da..dadi .. yuvi's words were lost in sobs  who was already on verge of crying the moment he pressed door bell. he hugged her and tears rolled down his cheeks.

Mai: no yuvi , don't cry . you should be happy now, you are with your  family .why your face look so gloomy. Silly boy ,I will do your aarti first , than u step in.

Yuvi: dadi I .. actually ..i have not come alone this tym. There is someone else wid me.

[Every1 looks at him wid questioned eyes. Slowly she walks from   side towards the door, she has covered her face wid gunghat.]

Yuvi: dadi .. meet my  wife .[ she bends down n takes mai's ashirwad.. mai keeps her hand on her head for 1-2 sec, but removes it quickly]

Mai : who is she yuvi!? [She removes her gunghat up. Every1 is shocked to see her]

Mai: you ..!! Mukta rathore! Yuvi what kind of joke is this???please send her  back to her house , right now!!

Yuvi: dadi listen to me , once .. dadi please [ mai leaves hall angrily, yuvi is about to go behind her when amla stops him.]

Amla:laalu ... wait let me finish aarti , than both of u come in, she is our bahu and she should enter with proper gharpravesh.

[amla does aarti . mukta and yuvi enter the house after doing all rituals of gharpravesh]

Yuvi's room

Mukta n yuvi are sitting on the  edge of  the bed facing their back to eachother.

Mukta: yuv...you should have informed her before.

Yuvi: there was no time to take permission and suggestion from every1, and if I had told her she would never allowed this marriage to happen. .wat about you? Did you tell your parents?

Mukta : no..not yet!  no one would have supported me for this step , and I did not have  any proof against him. I had to take this step. But  I think we should go n meet them and inform about our marriage. He will get this news from  meethi , this surely will make him upset and make him commit some mistake!

[Yuvi thinking in his mind ' she is not changed , still  she is so sharp and manipulative, always different  from others .no one could win her , even I mr popular of college , could not rule in her heart.,this makes her irresistible and challenging. That is what pull me towards her. ']

Mukta:  yuvi ,you should speak to dadi. Yuvi .. yuvi! R u listening?

Yuvi: hun...ya . I think I should speak to dadi , she will be angry with us.

Mukta: that is what I was saying!!

Yuvi: hun .. I know .[he was amazed at himself , how he can think for  her like this ? that too after going to jail because of her. He never understood why she makes him so vulnerable? Why she makes him so weak n helpless that he is unable to control his mind and looses his calm!!]

[yuvi leaves from the room, mukta looks at him in confusion]

Edited by princessofkesar - 03 January 2013 at 7:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

geetika22saurabhrocksitstimetospeakakshirocksloveyouichcha

SaurabhKiRadha

IF-Sizzlerz

SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
.hey frns trying my hand in writing story , my story starts from this point .. where ut is presently stuck.
what interesting twist can happen if yuvi enters now.

this post will contain link to all chapters
chapi 1- post above
chapter 2-73281264 
chapter 3-73987460  
chapter 4-74440738 
capter 5-74805877
CHAPTER6-75357710 
chapter 7-77241233   part 1
-77870032   part 2

chapter 8-83262109 

Edited by princessofkesar - 17 May 2013 at 7:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saurabhrocksakshirocks

Dwipanita

Goldie

Dwipanita

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
u r correct in understanding bengali princess. nd i m now thinking tumhare nd mere khayal kitne match karte hai! i am also thinking about exactly same story, step by step it matches, mai ki kasa kaka ko kehna k jaldi karo, aarti ki thali lana, yuvi tells someone else with me, mukta side se aayegi everything. this is a awesome story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaurabhKiRadha

SaurabhKiRadha

IF-Sizzlerz

SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dwipanita

u r correct in understanding bengali princess. nd i m now thinking tumhare nd mere khayal kitne match karte hai! i am also thinking about exactly same story, step by step it matches, mai ki kasa kaka ko kehna k jaldi karo, aarti ki thali lana, yuvi tells someone else with me, mukta side se aayegi everything. this is a awesome story

thank u .. so i will learn Bengali quicklyWink

glad u liked the story and gud is u n i think same, so tom if my story is stuck sum where i can take ur helpBig smile

saurabhrocks

SaurabhKiRadha

IF-Sizzlerz

SaurabhKiRadha

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
chalo bye guys , will try to come after 10 pm
till than tk care 
yukta rocks . we love u srj

n yukta fans plz share ur b'day here , i want to add ur names in b'day calender.

Edited by princessofkesar - 03 January 2013 at 7:30am

saurabhrocks

Dwipanita

Goldie

Dwipanita

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
wow! nice connection, Saurav ganguly to saurabh raj jain nd yuvraj singh to yuvraj singh bundela!!! do u know? today we were watching ind-pak cricket match, nd my ma made a mistake in yuvraj singh's surname. nd i continously telling that his surname is singh bundela, yuvraj singh bundela, yuvraj singh bundela. my dad told bundela? kaun bundela? then i thought arrey! main to yuvi k baat kar rahi hu? he he, lolz!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaurabhKiRadhaoldveechafanakshirocks

oldveechafan

IF-Sizzlerz

oldveechafan

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
hy dwipanita...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top