Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

Gazal..

IF-Dazzler

Gazal..

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

Here is New Year gift for you. Many of you wished that I should make next part of my OS: Massage. So, here it is...blended with warmth of hidden love! Happy New Year Everyone! May this New Year bring happiness and success in your life!Hug

" Khushiji, how are you now?", Anjali asked Khushi, while entering her room with her dinner.

" Di...why are you doing all this? You are pregnant. Its not good for your baby's health if you take so much stress! ", Khushi said...while getting up.

"Khushi! I told u not to stress your back. Wait, let me put pillow first on headrest { An extension fixed to the back of chair or seat or bed, basically to support your head } then I will help you to get up. ", Payal instructed her. After putting pillow at headrest, she helped Khushi to get up.

" What kind of stress Khushiji. I am not taking any stress! In fact I am taking care of my Bhabhi. I don't think that, it is a stress.", Anjali said while settling herself beside Khushi.

" Di, You and Jiji are beside me the whole day...not even allowing me to do any work...I am telling you both, I am absolutely fine.", Khushi said.

" Oh really! Then why were you groaning sometime ago? ", Payal caught her lie.

" Jiji woh... ", Khushi's sentence was interrupted by the food that Anjali suddenly inserted in her mouth.

"No woh jiji. We all know you are not fine. Now don't talk and eat.", Anjali said.

"Yeah, yeah! Eat properly...otherwise your husband is not going to spare us.LOL", Payal said, teasingly. Khushi was chewing when she stopped suddenly on the name of Arnav.

"Huh?Confused", Khushi asked, confused.

" Yeah Khushiji. Before going to office he instructed Payalji to be around you and don't allow you to work or roam here and there. Complete bed rest. ", Anjali said, while breaking another bite. Khushi's mind got back to morning caressing that Arnav did. His hands, his TOUCH...Khushi still felt it. 

" Unhone aisa kaha ? { He said this? }  , Khushi asked absent-mindedly.

"Yeah, Khushiji! Now don't talk much and eat.", Anjali said...while putting another bite in Khushi's mouth. Khushi, now willingly ate food.

Late Night.( 11:00pm )

Arnav returned late from his office because of meeting...still his mind was full of her thoughts...how she must be...is she taking care or not..

As he was returning to his room, he saw Payal going inside with hot bag. 

"Payal!", Arnav called out.

"Yes, Arnavji" , Payal answered back.

" Um...How's Khushi? ", Arnav asked with concern.

"She's fine. I just helped her to change. Di suggested that hot bag would be good for her pain..so I am just going inside to put *yawns* ...sorry...yaa...to put this hot bag on her back.", Payal said, a bit sleepy. 

"Payal, you go and take rest. I will take care of her.", Arnav said and took hot Bag from her. Payal first hesitated, then nodded and went to her room. Arnav glanced back to hot bag and went inside the room. There Khushi was lying with her back facing towards ceiling. Khushi heard the foot steps.

"Jiji, is that you? It must be you only...", Khushi didn't knew that Arnav had arrived. Arnav opened his coat and kept it recliner...then made way to the other side of bed, (other side : not Khushi's side ) , sat there and put hot bag on Khushi's back.

"Ah! Well, Jiji, did Arnavji came back? Its so late! He must be back by this time. I am worried. He still didn't have his dinner. ", Khushi said with concern. Hearing this. Arnav glanced at her...her concern touched him.

" Well, Jiji...he might come late due to some meeting. But Jiji, as soon as he arrive, please warm food for him. He doesn't like cold food. I am sure HP has kept food in fridge. Hai Devi Maiyya! Please take care of that thing Jiji..okay. ", Khushi said. 

Arnav was stunned to hear how much Khushi knows about him. Just a small thing about his food...but still she takes care of everything. His eyes were filled with tears. He hurt her so much, still this girl...even in pain take cares of his things...of his happiness...of his content. He gulped down.

"Jiji you are listening naa. By the way, Jiji...This Hot Bag is not helping me in any way. Could you please press my back, as you used to do when I got hurt like this earlier. Please Jiji..! ", Khushi pleaded.

Arnav first looked at her back, then at hot bag. Then, after thinking a bit, put hot bag aside. Then, slowly put his hands on her back and started pressing it. That touch felt similar to her...that loving touch...she felt his presence.

"Jiji...its you only naa'' , Khushi asked.

" Hmm...", Arnav lied , as he didn't wanted her to know that its him. Otherwise, she won't allow him.

"But your throat...", Khushi continued.

" Ahem..", Arnav cleared his throat.

"Oh! You are having bad throat! But, in morning it was alright. Take care Jiji! *Yawns* Jiji, Ah! so much relief now...feeling sleepy. Jiji, I think Arnavji has arrived. Please warm food for him...I am sorry, I am ordering you so much. But...", Khushi said in sad tone.

Just to pacify her, Arnav patted her, so that she takes it as a signal that its perfectly alright. After this sign...Khushi felt bit light and slowly went to sleep. Arnav got up and made way to kitchen. He didn't had anything since afternoon and was quite hungry. He opened the fridge and took out food. 

Without warming it, he gulped down his food. Although, cold food made him bit nauseous.. But. he didn't want to disturb anyone...so he somehow gulped it down. Then, he went back to their room. Khushi was asleep by now, so he slowly went to bathroom and changed into nightwear. As he came out of bathroom...he saw her moonlit face. It was beautiful indeed.. She was fair, innocent... and moonlight made it more n more fair!Embarrassed

He again went back to other side of bed...sat there for a while. His mind raced to the things that Khushi sometimes ago was saying,  her concern...everything was going in his mind. After a while, he remembered about her pain. Then, she turned towards her and started pressing her back again...with warmth of his love. A broad smile, spread through Khushi's face in sleep...feeling relieved from her pain.

Next morning.

Sunlight penetrated through french door, reaching eyes of sleeping beauty. Slowly, Khushi opened her eyes, smiled and welcomed the new day. She got up, stretched herself. The pain was now gone...Ah! So much relief now!

" Jiji, thank u so so much for caring me all night...you are..", Khushi looked on the other side of bed and was shocked to see him. On the other side he found a handsome figure, coiled like a baby...sleeping horizontally...his head, near her waist...and some part of leg jutting out of bed. Her expression, from shock, changed to loving expression. She was mesmerized by his innocence. Her hands automatically made way to his head, and started caressing it. He pushed himself more towards her while sleeping...as if wanting her warmth and caressing...just like a baby does, when her/his mother touches head. 

Khushi's eyes were filled with tears. She started caressing it more n more...until he was assured that it would continue till eternity. Sunlight became a bit more brighter...out of glee...out of pleasure, blessing both...to stay like this for eternity.

Both feel for each other, love each other... need each other. Who said they don't love? They do , they do cuddle each other in warmth of their love... unknowingly care for each other...make each other feel special...wanted...belonged! 

Hope u like it!

Do comment and like!

Sorry for mistake!

Love,

Gazal

Here's Link to previous part :Embarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Gazal.. - 02 January 2013 at 11:35am

The following 163 member(s) liked the above post:

harshiyataanuradhagaurimoononskysakuno1hhqv6130suganya91rubyataayushikumarssttuuttiicrazyshrineeveexhebaaaxshweta.5216sufm-divii-SwamuNil_oporajitagurukhushjhawaraayushiace13SYGOstaralisaArmelaSuchita2012sarun9craziefanrandom94DevilwaysAnnu92ishsarsadaf2012inluvwivARHIArchu61kria1996disha7mamatharoyalavina123anusha.nushaanchu19nrthyastarandrainbowAtyayAdoriMeyeaishwarya_rox124555S.Hafeezangelroseypayel3004tokyoarshi_roxiram1415cutiepie_ashgatafattoucrazy5SaRun_31lusciousluckyHarshi.IPKPriya_0srishti_jainchillymirchi-FrozenRain-pia-loves-sarunarnavbarunmsrenjiniseabeauty358674shubhadaskhajrmonalisa1234holic_fanbabydeviltv_watcherifsaal044dimple288Swaran13Sweta...ashmir24reshmimohanakankhaPriya_990iLuvYellowBlondiexzy...Penknife...IPKKNDbigfanlittlemissstarArshi.ManumahrusweetyLovely_Bajwa_Rubab4137archnahardik123aaradhaya1688Reader_HobbyIronButterflytashi26.aarnavAisha1996-krrish-sri91Amanda.Limtanvia-PariKCravalisharma06nannavvandana1965DarlingSarunsmanneha2005rwishka17lazylad8-FauZipari_goyalRhysennhira2050devishreeabaviAparameghaarshiar8togetherforeverJaan_Arshiriafnalalarukh--MISHTEE--laksh65mrk-1newmoon2011KaranShilpa:)pup03...Iyla...Saaraa.GAURI29ShikhaKhushiLetzLiveOurLyfameena671coronapsycheJaveria3991EccentricaParud_ForeverSobtiFanShree.ProperPatola.Rami92shillu.arshiBarun_AddictJyo.Arshi.IPKsarunholic_arhiclarissajohnSuchi.RMrMrsChiping.-Mrinalini-drunkiiebabeBakiTishanaLyssaPiesarunsashasinghArshi.Sugi.IPKara_000chavvi16IsleOfCaprimishti_17princessunaraaishu3003-SweetJasmine-.Anisha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS : Belonged {Thank u : Pg7 }" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gazal..

IF-Dazzler

Gazal..

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Once again Happy New Year Everyone!Hug

Hello !

PMs sent. Hope u like your new year GiftEmbarrassed. Do like and comments...it encourages me!

If anyone wish to receive PM for my future work...pls buddy meEmbarrassed 

Happy Reading!Heart

Love,
Gazal

Edited by Gazal.. - 31 December 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xhebaaaxashmir24holic_fanriafnaRami92drunkiiebabe

tanjinajerin

Groupbie

tanjinajerin

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
nice