Page 9 of 26

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Really awesome update!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutecj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: New Beginning (Page 9)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaMiniii

Really awesome update!!
Thanks.  

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Hey guys thanks for the comments.
I promised an early update so here it is though i don't know if it's long enough.
Please enjoy it.

The quidditch ground was the same with the stands that reached high above for audiences and the three loops on each side of the ground.

'Was this part even touched?' Ron asked.

'Maybe not.' Harry said.

'Remember when we used to come here early in the morning during practice.' Ron said.

'Yeah, when harry was on the team we watched him flying with toasts.' Hermione said smiling.

'Wish we had some food here right now.' Ron groaned.

'Wait here, I'll be back.' Harry said as he rushed out towards the castle.

After a few minutes Harry returned carrying food in his hand (to Ron's delight) and his Firebolt over his shoulder.

'Blimey Harry! How did you get that?!' Ron asked pointing at the Firebolt.

'I told Kreacher to bring it for me.' He said as he placed the food (cupcakes, pumpkin juice and strawberry pie) near Hermione on the stands.

Harry mounted the broom he adored so much and instantly felt a rush of excitement through his body as he rose high into the air. He shot forward like the wind as the air rushed across his face. He missed this feeling. He was glad to be back. He would let Ron fly it after he enjoyed it.

'Miraculous!'

'Amazing!'

'Truly magical'

'It's him, actually them. What can you expect?'

These were amongst the many comments that were given by many people who were in the castle and were now leaving. Everyone was excited and happy some getting back to their lives others while some were to start new.

Harry, Ron and Hermione were standing by the lake watching everyone who had stayed behind after the war to help leave.

'Finally.' Hermione said as she took a deep breath.

'Finally.' Ron and Harry said as they too took in a deep breath.

'Everything is over. We can get back to our lives and live it for once normally.' Hermione said as she took Ron's hand in hers.

'I nearly forgot how normal feels like.' Ron added.

'I don't have the slightest clue how normal feels like. But something tells me that it's the most amazing thing.' Harry said with a smile as he watched the sky above.

'Not yet.' A voice said from behind them. The three almost jumped at this.

'What do you mean not yet?' Harry asked when he turned around to realize it was Ginny.

'Well you still have the wand to get rid of.' Ginny whispered so that only Harry, Hermione and Ron could hear.

'Yeah.' Harry said.' In time that will also be done.'

'In time? Harry that wand can be dangerous and you said it yourself that it is more trouble than it's worth.' Ginny said looking surprised.

'It will be done soon.' Harry said slowly.

'I'm sure.' Ginny whispered back as she slipped her hand gently into his and rested her head on his shoulder.

Harry, Ron and Hermione had told Ginny everything about the Elder Wand because she was the only one who was not convinced that the castle was restored so quickly just by Harry's wand even if it was a brother to Volermort's. She had nagged the three of them ever since the Kingsley told the rest that the castle was back to normal. He didn't explain how but Neville, Luna and Ginny were the only ones who wanted to know the reason. Ginny suspected the three of them right from the start but unlike Neville and Luna she was not convinced by the story they made up. In the end Harry gave up and thought best that the three told her. Ginny took the news just like Hermione at the beginning but then she also gave in that it was the right decision.

'Hey guys.' Neville shouted as he approached them with Luna by his side.

'Hey.' They all called back.

'I got news.' He said brightly.

'What's up?' Ginny asked raising her head from Harry's shoulder.

'McGonagall has asked the rest of us to gather in the Great Hall for an early dinner and also she wants to make an announcement.' Neville said his face full of joy.

'What could the announcement be about?' Hermione asked.

'Why the early dinner?' Ron asked surprised.

'No idea. I guess we have to wait till 6 to know.' Luna replied.

'I thought you liked it when food was served early?' Hermione asked in surprise.

'Yeah, but it's not normal. I thought things were normal.' He said.

They all laughed together. 'We are getting there.' Harry thought.

'We better get going. Don't wanna miss that announcement. It's already half past five' Ginny added looking at her wrist watch as they all began walking towards the castle doors. Ron had his left arm wrapped around Hermione's waist and his right hand held Hermione's left. Harry and Ginny were holding hands and Ginny's head resting on Harry's shoulder and Harry's head resting on Ginny's. Neville held Luna's hand and were walking with their heads together like they were attached. Harry slowly took in this scene as they entered the castle heading for the Great Hall. 'Things will be back to normal.' He told himself.

'Wow!' Ron burst out.

'Amazing.' Harry said.

'Never seen it like this before.' Hermione said surprised.

'Isn't it nice.' Neville said as he saw the expressions on Harry, Ron and Hermione's faces.

'Everyone lent a hand as there was nothing else to do around after the castle was restored.' Luna said excitedly.

'It was hard work but in the end it looks wonderful.' Ginny said.

They were walking into the Great Hall which was fully decorated. It did not look like the way it usually did during Christmas, Halloween or any other feast ( Taking into account that the Great hall Is usually decorated during feasts). This time the Great Hall was breathe taking. There were no House banners or the four long tables. In fact the hall didn't have any long tables but several large round tables that spread all round. The teachers table was also not there it was replaced with the another round table. The cealing as usual took to the sky outside, the walls were drapped with golden and red drapes that gave the feeling of joy this was not all the drapes kept on shinnying an sprinkling golden glitters and pictures of the former headmasters kept reflecting on them. There were funny writings in gold that kept on swimming on the walls. At a closer look Harry noticed what they were. They were names of all those who died in the war at Hogwarts. Harry could clearly make out Remus Lupin and Fred Weasley on the opposite wall from where he was. The wall behind where the teachers' table was had large portrait of Dumbledore. On both the sides of the dumbledore's portrait were the portraits of all the former heads of Hogwarts. The tables were covered with a red table cloth while the chairs were covered with a golden cloth to match the decorations. Harry noticed the Weasleys who were sitting with McGonagall, Flitwick, Mr. Lovegood, Kingsley, Dean, Seamus, Lee and Neville's grandmother Mrs. Longbottom.

'She's so happy and proud of me.' Neville whispered so that only Harry could hear. 'She's been talking of me ever since the war ended. My uncle and aunt have been sending me letters and gifts.'

'She's  keeps on telling me that I have done them all proud and that am the bravest of them all.' Neville said going red with excitement.

'You are Neville. You had the courage to stand up against him when everyone was scared. You approached him fearlessly.' Harry told him.

Neville went even redder at this it looked like he resembled a tomato. He was blushing to the extent that Luna began to giggle when she saw him.

'Come one guys.' Neville said shyly to avoid blushing further.

They all walked to the table where Mrs. Weasley and the rest were.

'Oh dears have a seat. The feast is to begin shortly.' Mrs Weasley said when she saw them approaching.

Harry and his friends sat next to Dean and Seamus.

'Love the decorations.' Dean said when they all sat down.

'It's grand!' Seamus added.

'Different from what we've seen.' Bill said. 'Even during my time'

Slowly the hall was filling with people mostly Hogwarts students and some of their families.

'Looks like only some students and their families stayed behind.' Harry said.

'Yeah. But they will also leave. I think we will be going tomorrow or maybe tonight not yet asked mom.' Ron said.

'May I have your attention please!' Professor McGonagall said as she stood up.

'As we all know the school and its inhabitants.' She said while looking around.'Have witnessed an epic war and the down fall of the Dark Lord. This feast has been organized for all of you who have stayed back and helped us restore this castle after the war. Some of us wished to leave and enjoy the celebrations with family and friend so I thought why not we all enjoy this as a family.' McGonagall said with a warm smile.

'I thank you all for your support and dedication to the war and the castle. I shall not waste any more time and let you enjoy. Rejoice!' She said as applause burst out all round.

I hope you guys like it.

Thanks again and enjoy.HugHugBig smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

krish_artioceansseautthra1208MioneKhotaSikaShreyatwilanobonature2-Eris-

krish_arti

Groupbie

krish_arti

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Nice update.
Eagerly waiting for the next...

nobo

IF-Dazzler

nobo

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Hey Cj don't worry about length...you updated so soon, that's enough ! I understand it takes lots of efforts to write all that...

& beautiful update, Harry's firebolt, everything back to normal, Neville Luna , & the new decorations of great hall ( I like the portraits & names being in great hall rather than Headmaster's office...much better !!

Thanks for quick update...waiting for next :) 

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krish_arti

Nice update.
Eagerly waiting for the next...

Thanks.  

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nobo

Hey Cj don't worry about length...you updated so soon, that's enough ! I understand it takes lots of efforts to write all that...

& beautiful update, Harry's firebolt, everything back to normal, Neville Luna , & the new decorations of great hall ( I like the portraits & names being in great hall rather than Headmaster's office...much better !!

Thanks for quick update...waiting for next :) 

Thanks Priya, it means a lot.
It took me really long could't decide on how to decorate the Great Hall cause i wanted it to be different from the other decorations  as this was a celebration for Voldy's down fall.
I too like the portraits  to be in the hall i makes them more lively.
Thank you sooo much.HugHug

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Really nice. Waiting for the update!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Harry Potter Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.