Harry Potter

FF: New Beginning (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 26

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Thanks guys for the wonderful comments and likes.
Next update.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: New Beginning (Page 7)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Here is the next update guys.

Harry knew the reason behind Ron's hurry. He wanted to be with his family and to mourn Fred. The Weasleys are a very humble family they plan to stay and help instead of burying their loved one. Harry wanted to something that would help them quicken the process of restoring the castle so they could get some peace and harmony. The Weasleys deserved it.

Then it clicked.

'Hermione did you say that the castle is too powerful for an ordinary wizard to restore in moments?' Harry asked with a smile.

'Yes. Why?' Hermione asked him with a suspicious look.

'Well I was just thinking what if we used a powerful wizard or magic. Would that then restore the castle?' Harry asked again a grin forming on his face.

'I suppose so but where will…… hold on I hope you are not trying to do what I think you are trying to do?' Hermione said with a concerned look.

'Why what's wrong with it?' Harry said.

'No Harry you decided to do with it.' Hermione said approaching Harry.

'What's going on?' Ron said confused at what the two were on about.

'True but I won't hurt to try and Hermione the sooner we are done with this the better. We can go on with our lives normally for once.' Harry said encouraging her.

'That can be done even without using it.' Hermione said. 'What if you get fond of it Harry, it has only done harm Harry.'

'Will anyone tell me what you two are at?' Ron asked getting frustrated.

'Ron Harry wants to use the Elder Want to restore the castle.' She told him expecting Ron to refuse Harry and make it sound like a criminal offence.

'Blimey! Harry, why didn't I think of that?' Ron said surprised.

'RON!' Hermione said making Ron back two steps behind.

'Hermione just once.' Harry insisted.

'Harry you say it as if it means nothing.' Hermione said slightly hurt.

'Hermione please. Look Ron needs to be with his family and also they need to take care of Fred's burial plus it's breaking George to see Fred's body just lying here in the castle when they should all be home. You need to go home and be with your family.' Harry said trying to convince her.

'But Harry….' She said but could not argue back. He had a point the Weasleys had suffered too much and Hermione did want to see her parents.

'Harry, you do remember what happened with the book?' Hermione said looking worried.

'Hermione, it's totally different. I know what I am doing and it's for a good reason.' Harry pleaded. He no longer wanted to see the people he cared for in misery. They deserved more.

'I know I was a bit reluctant with the book but I promise I won't happen again. Hermione you very well know what I can restrain after what we went through.' Harry told her as he slowly approached her.

'Okay then but only to restore the castle Harry.' She said warningly.

'Only to restore the castle.' He replied. He was sure if Dumbledore would have been here he would have done the same. It was for everyone's good, he thought.

'Right.' Harry said as he put his right hand into his left-side jeans pocket where he had kept the Elder Wand in the morning.

'Ready mate?' Ron said with a grin.

'Yeah.' Harry replied as he grabbed the Elder Wand and took it out. The minute Harry pulled the wand out a strong breeze blew and strange warmth started to spread from the point he held the wand in his right hand to his whole body. It was like the wand knew what was happening and was rejoicing to the fact that its master was to perform magic with it.

'Whoah! Talk of excitement.' Ron said in amazement.

'Are you sure about this?' Hermione asked worriedly.

'I'm sure of it.' Harry said as the atmosphere came back to normal.

'Let's get it over with.' Hermione said nervously.

'REPARO!!' Harry said pointing the Elder Wand to the opening on the wall. Instantly the hole was filled with sand and rocks and within seconds it was a solid wall again.

'Wicked.' Ron said.

Soon with Hermione guiding them the three of them managed to get the seventh floor back to the way it was.

Harry, Hermione and Ron stood at the entrance of the floor looking at the outcome.

'We better move on to the rest of the castle before anyone sees us.' Harry said turning to the stairs.

'Oh no!' Hermione suddenly burst out.

'What? What happened?' Ron asked worried.' Didn't it work are the walls collapsing again?

'What is it?' Harry asked worried.

'How will we explain this to Kingsley, Percy and Prof. Flitwick when they come back expecting a mess that has only slightly improved?' Hermione almost burst out.

'We'll tell them we used the wand.' Ron said as if it was the most obvious thing to do.

'Yeah so that everyone knows that the wand truly exists and comes to kill Harry when they find out he has it!' Hermione almost shouted but restrained cause that would surely inform people.

'It's ONLY Kingsley and Prof. Flitwick. Percy would be too jealous to tell anyone.' Ron said.

'Don't take this lightly Ron. I can get really dangerous if people know.' Hermione said trying to calm herself.

'She's right Ron the fewer the people know the better.' Harry said.

'What now?' Ron asked.

They stood there for around fifteen minutes scratching their brains mad but came up with nothing. Even Hermione was silent.

'Listen, how about we tell them that my wand was powerful enough to bring the rocks together and the castle did the rest. You said the castle was powerful?' Harry said turning to Hermione.

'But your wand is ordinary.' Hermione said.

'It is but it's not.' Harry said as the Hermione and Ron looked at him puzzled.

'Ollivander said that my wand was a brother to Voldermort's wand they have a feather from the same Phoenixe. We could say that since Voldermort was very powerful the wand became equally powerful and since the two wands are like brother they have equal powers.' Harry explained.

'That sounds crazy.' Ron said.

'Yes it does but the magic of wands has been mysterious and deep so I don't think they might bother to ask. It might just work.' Hermione said surprised but convinced.

They all smiled and left for the other parts of Hogwarts with smiles on their faces.

The bridge was totally ruined. There was almost no bridge left. The few planks of wood that was left sticking from the ground looked like it was being pulled out and would fall any minute.

'We better fix this if we want to get across.' Ron said.

Hermione muttered an incantation which Harry repeated. It was the only chaotic damage they found. The rest of the castle was not as badly damaged but Harry had a feeling that it had been worse but the castle had taken care of it.

By the time they were done they had reached the grounds outside the Great Hall. They could hear the sound of people talking away with joy in their voices.

'Seems like they are enjoying it.' Ron said. 'Why don't we go in and join?'

'No Ron. It has barely been three hours, if we go bursting in there then our excuse is surely going to be suspected instantly. As powerful as we've made Harry's wand sound which it could be it can't just restore the whole castle in a few hours.' Hermione said.

'So what do we do now?' Ron said.

'Quidditch ground.' Harry said instantly.

'What?' Hermione and Ron said together.

'Why?' Hermione asked.

'Feels like it and I haven't been there for a whole year. Please.' Harry pleaded the two.

'Okay.' They agreed and started walking across the grounds to the quidditch ground.

'Did you ever think when we first came here that we would be running around the castle restoring it in a few hours with a super powerful wand? Not to mention bringing down a powerful wizard with a strong army and running around the continent or world maybe destroying parts of him and end up here fighting together?' Ron said almost out of breathe but with a wide smile on his face.

'Not in my wildest dreams.' Hermione replied laughing.

'Never.' Harry said joining Hermione in laughing. Soon all three of them were laughing their towards the ground until they reached it.

Enjoy guys Hug.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

krish_artioceansseautthra1208MioneKhotaSikaShreyanoboKriShaReYamnature2-Eris-

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Really nice update CJ. Clap I love it...do continue soon. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutecj

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Thanks sri.HugHug

nobo

IF-Dazzler

nobo

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Amazing update...
 The contrast in situations when they first came there & now !!
Beautifully penned :) 

Just one thing ..can we have longer updates? Lol I know m evil
   I'll understand if you can't..but give it a try atleast :) 

Cutecj

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nobo

Amazing update...
 The contrast in situations when they first came there & now !!
Beautifully penned :) 

Just one thing ..can we have longer updates? Lol I know m evil
   I'll understand if you can't..but give it a try atleast :) 

Thanks Priya.
Sure I'll try to write more and post soon.
Glad you like it.Hug  

krish_arti

Groupbie

krish_arti

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Nice update.
Loved it.

Cutecj

princess_avani

princess_avani

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Ah finally i can post!!!!!!
The update was just...there is no other word for it...perfect!!!!!!
It is exactly how the three would have reacted to the idea of using the elder wand!!!! Ron saying blimey was just the perfect touch!!!! And harry wanting to go to the field was so cute!!! And hermione being the know it all as usual !!!!!
And i doubt even j.k.rowling herself would have thought things would turn out the way they did!!!!
So to cut a long story short it was fabulous !!!!!
Hoping for a longer and quicker update!!!

Cutecj

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Harry Potter Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.