Harry Potter

FF: New Beginning (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 26

princess_avani

princess_avani

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Hey.,just read it and i have to say its bloody awesome!!!!
And you really must have a quick quotes quill to come up with an amazing update so fast!!!!!
Boy am i glad you pm'd me!!!!!
Please update before the suspense eats me like Ronald eats chicken legs!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutecj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: New Beginning (Page 4)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 05 January 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_avani

Hey.,just read it and i have to say its bloody awesome!!!!
And you really must have a quick quotes quill to come up with an amazing update so fast!!!!!
Boy am i glad you pm'd me!!!!!
Please update before the suspense eats me like Ronald eats chicken legs!!!!

Thank you sooo much.
I'm very glad you liked.
I promise to update soon.

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Thank you so much guys for your comments and support.
Here is the 3rd update.
Hope you like it.

If the fifth floor was a chaos, then it was certainly nothing compared to the seventh floor.

'Bloody hell!' Ron automatically said as they approached the seventh floor.

The seventh floor corridor was barely recognizable. Great lengths of wall was missing, one of the classroom walls had collapsed and the end of the corridor where there should have been a solid wall and a window was nothing but a clear opening that allowed sunlight to flow in and cover the whole corridor with warm light.

'What happened here?' Hermione exclaimed with shock in her voice.

'Looks like hell broke loose.' Ginny said looking around.

'Most of the giants attacked here and great curses were fired at the people. It looks awful doesn't?' Kingsley said from the classroom near them.

'Major chaos!' Percy said coming towards them from the end with no wall.

Harry though that the words awful and chaos did not even level up to the state of the floor.

'We've been at it since the war. This was nothing in when we started.' Harry heard professor Flitwick say as he motioned a large rock to the opening on the corridor end. When the rock was placed on the opening it instantly got attached to the wall and a crack formed then sealed.

'The castle is highly damaged and it needs time to restore itself we can quicken the restoring process by placing large rocks that fell from the walls and make it look like a crack which can easily be taken care of by the castle.' Filtwick said as he yet again motioned another rock next to the previous one.

'Master has come to help.' Harry heard Kreacher's voice and turned to his left where there was another opening through the wall to a classroom that looked much better and almost to its original state. Kreacher was standing there with around twenty elves who were scattered around restoring the room and the walls.

'Yes I have, Kreacher.' Harry replied with a smile.

'You see fellow elves how humble Kreacher's master is, not only did he defeat the Dark Lord but he also comes to help restore the castle.' Kreacher said to the elves.

'Professor McGonagall said that you need rest so why don't you go down and have tea with the rest and we will continue here.' Harry said to Kingsley, Percy and Prof. Flitwick.

'No Harry it is harder than you see. The castle needs a lot of attention right now.' Prof. Flitwick said turning down Harry's offer.

'But Professor, if you don't rest you will be very weak and ill then it will be even harder to restore the castle.' Hermione said.

'Okay then, we will go and rest after lunch. But we must continue for now.' Kingsley said as Professor Flitwick tried to argue.

The surprising thing Harry thought that this looked like the most damaged part of the castle yet only Kingsley, Professor Flitwick, Percy and some house-elves were helping. The fifth floor had many witches and wizards to help.

'Most of them were restoring the Great Hall and that took a lot of people so they were tired. Professor and I discovered the state of this floor so didn't want to tire more. McGonagall knows so she sent Kingsley and the elves.' Percy told Harry silently when he saw Harry look around for other people.

'Yeah she told us to come here.' Ron said when he heard.

The four of them set to work to help the rest.

At 12 o'clock the elves with Kreacher went after finishing restoring most of the classroom walls, doors and generally the classrooms were taken care of.

'We need to prepare lunch master.' Kreacher told Harry as he and the other elves went.

At half past one Kingsley, Professor Flitwick and Percy reluctantly went to lunch because Hermione kept on forcing them.

'Ginny you better go too.' Harry told her.

'What about you guys?' She asked looking at the three of them.

'We had something to eat in the morning. So you better go.' Ron said.

After a lot of persuasion from Harry, Ron and Hermione Ginny agreed to leave for lunch.

'We better continue if we want this work done.' Ron said.

'Hey Hermione, you wouldn't happen to know any spell or charm or anything else that can fix this, do you?' Ron asked looking desperate.

'Sorry, but no spell I know is strong enough to restore this corridor in a moment and the castle itself is very for any ordinary wizard too magical and powerful. You do know that it took a whole lot of Death-Eaters and Voldermort plus the wizards fighting in the war to bring the castle to this state.' Hermione said slightly discouraged.

Harry knew the reason behind Ron's hurry. He wanted to be with his family and to mourn Fred. The Weasleys are a very humble family they plan to stay and help instead of burying their loved one. Harry wanted to something that would help them quicken the process of restoring the castle so they could get some peace and harmony. The Weasleys deserved it.

Then it clicked.

Hope you like it.HugHug

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

krish_artioceansseautthra1208Mione...Nidhi...abavinobo-GredForge-KriShaReYamnature2-Eris-

princess_avani

princess_avani

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Awesome update as usual!!!
God i feel so bad for all of them!! The castle must be a downright mess!!! Its gonna take a long time!!!
Why do i have a feeling that harry is gonna use the elder wand!!! :-P
Hope everything is restored asap and we get to see what happens after that!!!!
Cheers for the pm and do update soon!!!!
Yay!!!!
I am the first to comment!!!!

Edited by princess_avani - 07 January 2013 at 1:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CutecjKriShaReYam

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_avani

Awesome update as usual!!!
God i feel so bad for all of them!! The castle must be a downright mess!!! Its gonna take a long time!!!
Why do i have a feeling that harry is gonna use the elder wand!!! :-P
Hope everything is restored asap and we get to see what happens after that!!!!
Cheers for the pm and do update soon!!!!
Yay!!!!
I am the first to comment!!!!

LOL.
I see your feeling is in the right mode but will he truly use or will he think it's wrong?Wink
Thanks for the comment and i will try to update soon.
 HugHug

nobo

IF-Dazzler

nobo

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear...Loved it how you portrayed every emotion :) 
 Splendid work...Plz cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutecj

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
@ Priya thanks. Glad you like it will update as soon as i can.

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 07 January 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
guys feel free to spread the word to fellow potterheads about the FF.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Harry Potter Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.