Page 3 Page 26

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
reserved.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutecj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: New Beginning (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
thanks varun.

Lumos

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Hey guys thanks for your comments.
Here is the next part, i know it's short but please bear with me.
Thanks and don't forget to comment.

As they entered the castle and made their way through the corridors, Harry realized that the corridors looked in proper shape and back to normal because he remembered when coming to the hall after resting it was slightly damaged and covered with dust, sand and traces of blood.

'The castle can repair itself, remember.' Hermione told Harry when she saw the him staring at the corridor walls with a confused look.

'But can it clean itself? Cause this corridor was full of dirt and some blood when we came down.' Harry told her as they continued across the corridor to the staircase.

'Well, maybe Filch cleaned it up.' Ron suggested.

'I saw some House-elves helping him clean and other wizards were helping too a few hours ago.' Neville said.

'Are they also helping, the House-elves?' Luna asked.

'Dad did say they needed all the help they could get to put the castle back to shape.' Ron said.

'And most of them did fight in the war, remember.' Dean said as they made their way to the fifth floor.

'Good thing the stairs didn't move on our way up or we could have crumbling down with it by the look of things.' Ron said. True the stairs were also damaged some steps missing and blood here and there.

As they reached the landing on the fifth floor corridor they were awaited by a chaotic sight. More than half of walls in the corridor were at the state of crumbling in no time, doors to the class rooms were broken and some were even missing. One part of the wall hard a large opening , as if a giagantic hand had blown it out, and it gave a view of a very dusty classrooms with broken desks and windows.

Near the end of the corridor amongst some wizards and witches Harry saw his classmates Parvati with her sister Padma, Cho, Hannah, Susan Bones and Justin.

'Hey!' they called out to them as the eight of them saw them.

'Hey.' They called back.

'Seems like a lot of action took place around here. Huh!' Seamus said looking around.

'Yeah.' Harry said. 'Listen guys, I think we need to split cause the seventh floor also needs help and I don't want to imagine how it looks like according to this.'

'Yeah, we should.' Ginny said almost immediately. ' Harry, Hermione, Ron and I will go to the seventh floor, Seamus, Luna, Neville and Dean, you guys can stay here and help these guys.'

'Okay.' Luna said to everyone's agreement.

'In case there isn't much damage upstairs we'll come and help you after we are done.' Harry said as he, Ron, Hermione and Ginny made their way up the staircase.

'Same here, though I doubt if we'll be done any time soon.' Neville called back to Harry.

'I hope they don't and we get really occupied upstairs.' Ginny whispered so only Hermione could hear and she knew why.

As they came to the seventh floor, Ginny's wish was surely granted to the highest point possible.

If the fifth floor was a chaos, then it was certainly nothing compared to the seventh floor.

'Bloody hell!' Ron automatically said as they approached the seventh floor.

Don't forget to comment guys.Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

krish_artioceansseautthra1208MioneabavitwilaKriShaReYamnature2-Eris-

twila

IF-Dazzler

twila

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Its amazing!!!!!   Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Can't wait for the update!! The suspence is killing me!!! LOL

Please PM me when you update. And great job! Clap  Thumbs Up

Cutecj

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twila

Its amazing!!!!!   Big smile

Can't wait for the update!! The suspence is killing me!!! LOL

Please PM me when you update. And great job! Clap  Thumbs Up

Glad you liked it twila and i will pm when i update.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Awesome suspense! It's amazing!!! Do continue soon!!!

Cutecj

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Fab update!! Cont soon! 

Cutecj

abavi

IF-Dazzler

abavi

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
You are fast! second update already... this is going good.. they are always in the middle of action- arent they?

Cutecj

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Harry Potter Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.