Page 1 of 26

Page 1
Page   of 26
Page 2 Page 26

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hey guys this is my very first attempt at FF so please do tell me how you find it and if you 'like' then do press 'LIKE'.
I tried to continue from where J.K.R. left.
I own no copy rights of this.
All characters are from J.K.R. novel.
Hope you guys enjoy it.

FF: New Beginning.

'Should we go down then or do you want to put the Elder Wand away first?' Hermione asked Harry as the three came out of the headmaster's office and down the spiral stairs.

'Let's go to the common room first and rest for a while there will be too much attention in the hall.' Harry said looking tired.

'Yeah mate, we haven't had a proper rest for ages!' Ron replied with a yawn. 'But we better grab a small bite, I feel very hungry.'

'I was just thinking of tell Kreacher to bring sandwiches to the common room.' Harry said smiling.

The three walked up the stairs and stopped next to the Fat Lady.' Oh no! We don't know the password.' Hermione said.' We haven't been here this year.'

'It's okay my dears, I think I know the house members by now.' The Fat Lady said with a broad smile.' Oh and congratulations on defeating the Dark Lord my dears.'

'Thank you.' The three of them said together.

'Kreacher.' Harry said as he entered the common room and instantly there was a loud crack and Kreacher appeared from nowhere.

'You called for Kreacher master.' Kreacher said as he bowed towards Harry.

'Kreacher we are really hungry could you please bring something for us to eat.' Harry said gently with a smile.

'Certainly master and Kreacher wishes to congratulate his master and his friends on bringing down the Dark Lord.' Kreacher said as he pointed the fireplace that had no fire lit and immediately a warm fire began cracking.

'Thank you Kreacher.' They said.

With another crack, Kreacher disappeared and after five minutes he returned with three plates filled with sandwiches, roast chicken and beans and three goblets full of pumpkin juice.

'Thank you Kreacher.' Hermione said giving him a smile.

'It is my duty miss.' Kreacher replied. 'Master when you are done call for Kreacher and he will bring desert them master and his friends can rest.' He added and with a crack he left the three eating.

'Could someone remind me when was the last time we had a proper meal?' Ron said as he stuffed his mouthful of sandwich and a bit of the roast chicken. Harry and Hermione both began laughing. All would be normal in time. The sun had fully risen by the time they finished and so they went to their dormitories to rest for a while.

When Harry woke it was 10 o'clock he couldn't sleep for long and just afterwards Ron woke and they both rushed down to the common room where they found Hermione with a cup of tea.

'I woke up half-an-hour ago and your tea cups are being brought by Kreacher any time now.' Hermione told the two as she saw them coming down.

'But we had food before sleep.' Harry said

'Yes but you need something to sooth the nerves. I told Kreacher to bring tea then we'll go join the rest and help around.' Hermione said.

Crack!  Kreacher had appeared and gave Harry and Ron each a cup of tea and some biscuits. 'Kreacher haven't you gone back to Grimmauld Place yet?' Harry said sipping tea.

'Kreacher will stay with master to serve him and master can Kreacher  help the other elves in Hogwarts.' Kreacher asked with a scared face.

'Sure Kreacher.' Harry said. Kreacher left with a crack.

Hermione waited for Harry and Ron to finish their tea and together they left the common room for the great hall to meet the rest of the people.

The Weasleys, apart from Mr. Weasley, were gathered on the Gryffindor table with cups of tea too. George looked in grief but was putting on a struggling smile as he saw the three approach them. Mrs. Weasley looked tired and so did Bill, Fleur and Charlie. Neville and Luna were also there with Neville's grandmother. Seamus, Dean, Lee Jordan, Hogwarts students who were spread all around the hall and also other witches and wizards that harry didn't know were all around having tea and moving in out of the hall.

'HARRY!' Ginny squealed immediately as Harry she noticed the three coming. She got up and rushed to hug Harry while Ron and Hermione held hands and went to join the rest on the table. Harry and Ginny separated from the hug, held hands and joined the rest on the Gryffindor table.

'Where were you three, I was getting worried.' Mrs. Weasley said with concern in her voice but her face was sunken from crying.

'We were resting in the common room Mrs. Weasley .' Harry said.

'We needed some sleep and rest mom because we haven't had a proper meal and sleep for long.' Ron said trying to reduce the worrying his mother was feeling.

'It's okay, you three did need some rest and quietness for a while.' She replied with a smile.

'How have you been my dear boy?  I haven't seen you for so long. You do look a bit under the weather. Are fine?' Mrs. Weasley said hugging Harry warmly.

'I am good Mrs. Weasley. How are you?' Harry said trying to comfort her but she didn't say anything but nodded.

'We have had a word with McGonagall, she said that they need all the help they can get but most of the damages have been taken care of, the castle can repair itself. So I think we will be spending the night here.' Mr. Weasley said as he came into the hall and approached them together with him was Mr. Lovegood. 'Harry, how are you?' He added on seeing Harry.

'I'm good Mr. Weasley.' Harry replied.

'We will help dad.' Ron said.

'Yes Mr.Weasley we haven't helped with restoring things since the war ended.' Hermione said.

'Yes Mr.Weasley please let us help.' Harry added, he wanted to help everyone and not just seat in one place and watch.

'Okay you may also help, I'm sure an extra hand will do good but I would have preferred if you rested for a while.' Mr.Weasley said.

'We've already had a rest.' The three said in unison.

'Fine then, McGonagall is out on the grounds you three can go to her and see what can be done.' Mr.Weasley said as he sat down next to Mrs.Weasley and took the cup of tea Mrs.Weasley handed him and Mr.Lovegood as he sat next to Mr.Weasley.

The three of them headed towards the entrance to the hall, 'Wait Harry, we'll come with you.' Harry heard Neville say as he walked towards him with Luna, Dean and Seamus. 'It finally is over. Doesn't it feel great?' Dean told them when they were out of the hall and on the grounds. 'Yes, finally some peace and harmony comes our way.' Luna said. Harry noticed she was holding Neville's hand and he looked at Hermione and Ron who also saw and they all smiled back. The two were meant for each other.

'Wait up guys!' Harry heard Ginny say as she came running towards them.

They all turned round and waited for Ginny and she reached them and walked beside Harry. They saw Professor McGonagall ahead talking to Hagrid near the lake. 'I don't know Hagrid but I guess he could live in the forest a bit near you hut but we'll see about that where have you kept him right now?' They heard her ask Hagrid.

'He is in the forest but 'de trees are really disturbi'n him.' Hagrid replied back.

'Hey there Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Luna, Neville, Dean, Seamus.' Hagrid said nodding as he saw them approaching.

'Hi Hagrid.' they all said together

'Hello there, l am guessing you want to lend a helping hand, do you?' McGonagall said to the rest.

'Yes please.' They all said together.

'We'll do anything professor.' Hermione said

'Well there isn't much but you could go to the fifth and seventh floor in the castle and help Percy and Kingsley so they can rest. They have been at it since the war ended, bless them they do need a time-out.' She said.

Eight of them rushed to the castle.

It's all i have right now please tell me your views.

Links to the updates:

2nd update; http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3370729&TPN=2

3rd update;http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3370729&TPN=4

4th update;http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3370729&TPN=7

5th update; http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3370729&TPN=9&#73704890

6th update; http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3370729&TPN=12

7th update: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3370729&TPN=16

8th update: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3370729&TPN=19

9th Update: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3370729&TPN=24&#76416946

Edited by Cutecj - 18 February 2013 at 6:39am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AishaKapurkrish_artioceansseautthra1208...Nidhi...Mioneabavitwilameniranjana00LumosEphemeraVarunKiBiwinature2-Eris-VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: New Beginning" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Please guys do leave your views. They will help me a lot.Smile 

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
amazing start! please do continue and pm me when you update!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cutecj

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaMiniii

amazing start! please do continue and pm me when you update!!

Thank you. I will pm you when i update.HugSmile  

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
It's lovely. Do PM when you update. Hug

Cutecj

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

It's lovely. Do PM when you update. Hug

Thank you so much Hug and will pm you on update.  

Mione

Goldie

Mione

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Like I told you...amazing start...Waiting for your update Big smile

Cutecj

Cutecj

Goldie

Cutecj

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mione

Like I told you...amazing start...Waiting for your update Big smile

Thank you.  

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.