India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Angads' SYMBOLIC dialogue! (Page 2)

Kiran1977 Senior Member
Kiran1977
Kiran1977

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Reading your comments I can not wait till I see this episode ....

Yaaro, your comments really help me to put the scenes in perpective. I also thought that using lipstick in stead of sindoor was an insult!

Angad is really cute but a bit scary as he is putting a stamp on girls he has been with and on Kripa. What is that lipstick and stamp thing!

On other thing ... Angad said he does not believe in love and in marriage .... well then filling Kripa's maang has different meaning for him and Kripa. He did this on purpose, maybe to confuse Kripa. Angad reacted strange to Kripa and Pritvi. Instead of taking on Pritvi and fighting it out with him, Angad went to Kripa at night! Angad is a bit mad, never the less lovable.

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:30am | IP Logged
it's indeed a very gr8 dialouge infact all the dialouges in yesterday's episode were just simply awesome n gr8 and the episode rocked it's so shocking that he filled kripa's mang and said all that it was way too cute...!!!
angadkripafan IF-Rockerz
angadkripafan
angadkripafan

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 3:56am | IP Logged
i was soohappy when angad put the lipstic in kripas mang i was overwelmed with joyBig smile
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Me too. Even i was really happy especially beacause Angad and Kripa GOT MARRIED in a way!Wink
KYPH_fan Goldie
KYPH_fan
KYPH_fan

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 12:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitica_82

Me too. Even i was really happy especially beacause Angad and Kripa GOT MARRIED in a way!Wink

Yeah, I think it was Ekta's way of making all KYPH fans happy, before breaking their hearts!!!Confused So now we cant even complain that they did "NOT" get married!!! Smart woman Confused

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillyflakes

Nitica, how do you remember these dialouges yaar? Even I had found it the best part about the whole episode, but forgot to add it while writing the udpate!

Yes, it was the most powerful expression of love possible, when Angad says this to Kripa!

It was symbolic because by filling Kripa's Maang, he was showing respect towards her, as in technically making her his wife, but since he filled it up with a lipstick, it was actually an insult, as he uses lipsticks to sign on his one-night stand's backs and hands and what all!

That is why I mentioned in my udpate, that Angad came half-way to Kripa and forced her to come half-way to him...........

Cheers,

Chilly

Same here Chilly

Ps- R u talking to me Chilly?

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwww, KYPH Fan! Has anyone ever told you how cute you can get? LOL!

I don't think I will be "THAT UPSET" with Ekta  now if she pulls A-K apart( it is a turbulent and violent love-story and it can't be all roses).....since she did get our gorgeous twosome married to each other and Angad may not realise it now but for Kripa, his rash act has bound her to him forever. You really can't explain this you know, but the very fact that he is the man she has loved like nothing else and her sheer inability to wipe that stamp off her forhead proves that she is morally and emotionally bound to Angad.

So, if A-K do get married to different people, it's gonna be a second marriage for both of them.CryCryCry......though I still wish that such a thing never happens!

Go to top