Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Angads' SYMBOLIC dialogue!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Well, all of KYPH was F-A-N-T-A-B-U-L-O-U-S but one dialogue which summed up the essence of Angad's mental and emotional state regarding Kripa was simply knock out!

It was when he put sindoor on Krip's forhead and said,"Mujhe nahiin pata ki ye sab karke main tumhari izzat badha raha hoon ya tumhari izzat par daag laga raho hoon."

It was the best dialogue according to me in a whole plethora of great dialogues from our dreamboat!😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Safiyah thumbnail
OHHH MAHHHH GODDD. Can't believe Angad actually did fill Kripa'z maang & said that line. Wow!! So cute. Just can't wait for monday to see it myself. Does anyone here know where can i get KYPH video clips?  
chillyflakes thumbnail

Nitica, how do you remember these dialouges yaar? Even I had found it the best part about the whole episode, but forgot to add it while writing the udpate!

Yes, it was the most powerful expression of love possible, when Angad says this to Kripa!

It was symbolic because by filling Kripa's Maang, he was showing respect towards her, as in technically making her his wife, but since he filled it up with a lipstick, it was actually an insult, as he uses lipsticks to sign on his one-night stand's backs and hands and what all!

That is why I mentioned in my udpate, that Angad came half-way to Kripa and forced her to come half-way to him...........

Cheers,

Chilly

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Beautiful Chilly...this half-way thing! I remember these dialogues because I always remember those things which make an impact on me. i remeber all of my fave lines from my fave serials.😆
anjali_angel thumbnail

yup that was the best one & i also like the other one where he said  something like

tumhare liye sindoor ke rang ke maaine jyaada hai aur mere liye lipstick ke.. main tumhare maang mein sindoor bharonga nahi aur tum mujhe lipstick se likhne dogi nahi .....

actually all the dialogues.. bas type karne ke liye dimaag kaam nahi kar raha hai . all i can think of is yest epi.....😆😆😆

Robz thumbnail
😃 da epi was like u said nits F-A-N-T-A-B-U-L-O-U-S.
i felt da dialouge  cool where he said that '"  MEIN PYAR MEIN VISHWAS NAHI KARTA ........MAGAR PHIR BHI.........PATA NAI KYUN ..........MUJHE TUMARA PRITHVI K SAATH HONA ACHA NAHI LAGTA"😉
I felt like AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. How cute can he get .
Saphira thumbnail

he sounded so utterly confused and yet totally aware.he almost like trying to prove to himself that there was nothin such as love but somehow he knows he's fallen irreversibly in love he was adorably angry in this scene yaar...

SaPhIrA

suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

I dont normally post (content reading all the fabulus updates by Chili and Nitica) but todays epi was fabulous, I watched it b4 i read it (unusual) but am glad i didnt read it first I wouldnt have enjoyed my evening out in anticipation!!

Seriosuly Amazing dialouges, nd thank you all for remembering so many of them and writing them here!! 😃

Edited by suadvani - 18 years ago
Kiran1977 thumbnail

Reading your comments I can not wait till I see this episode ....

Yaaro, your comments really help me to put the scenes in perpective. I also thought that using lipstick in stead of sindoor was an insult!

Angad is really cute but a bit scary as he is putting a stamp on girls he has been with and on Kripa. What is that lipstick and stamp thing!

On other thing ... Angad said he does not believe in love and in marriage .... well then filling Kripa's maang has different meaning for him and Kripa. He did this on purpose, maybe to confuse Kripa. Angad reacted strange to Kripa and Pritvi. Instead of taking on Pritvi and fighting it out with him, Angad went to Kripa at night! Angad is a bit mad, never the less lovable.

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it's indeed a very gr8 dialouge infact all the dialouges in yesterday's episode were just simply awesome n gr8 and the episode rocked it's so shocking that he filled kripa's mang and said all that it was way too cute...!!!