AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The mental hospital would not take the patient back because the patient's relative got into fisticuffs with them. They didn't care to explain why he did that. As far as they are concerned, this is the only way in which to treat the inmates.

So, Zara, who has no choice in the matter, has to bring Indira back home. In a way, I like it that they did not make it a thing of sacrifice just yet. We all know that she is going to take care of Indira and this is only the build up to that. In this build up, they are going to make Zara as heartless and selfish as they possibly can.

She has already started being protective of Indira. Going by her threatening to beat up the good-for-nothings who were staring at her in the police station to scolding the policewoman who threatened Indira with a stick to apologizing for handcuffing her, Zara has already traversed a great distance in a matter of minutes.

I only fail to realize when and how the change happened. Just a few minutes ago, she was doing her best to get rid of Indira. So, wasn't this too sudden? The only explanation I have is that her better self surfaced already -- the better self that Rishi tried appealing to when he asked her to leave Indira at the mental hospital.

But anyway, Zara brings Indira to the police station because she cannot go and drop Indira back home and she does not have access to a phone to call someone from the house to pick Indira up.

So she takes her to an encounter site (I found this utterly ridiculous!) where she has to intercept a truck carrying illegal weapons. And of course, her reputation has to precede her. What has she earned it for? Precisely because "pachas pachas kos door gaon mein jab koi chori hoti hai to ek daku dusre se kehta hai beta mat kar...chori mat kar nahi to Zara Khan aa jaayegi."

So, true to HD form, A very un-goon like guy is expressing how scared he is at having to face her. After all, she has won an award in Mumbai for something. (Must mention here...Zara's trouser pocket is like a magician's hat. Don't get me wrong. She didn't pull out rabbits, but kabhi mangalsutra, kabhi chocolate.)

The Rishi-Indu scene was really nice. For the first ever time, I must admit, I really liked Indu. Rishi tries pushing her away, but she surprises him (and shocks me!!) by pulling his face down and kissing him on the forehead. Really sweet. I didn't listen to her dialogues for fear that they would be irritating. Rishi, in return, confesses that he has made a mistake. What he is referring to is unclear. In my opinion, he is perhaps referring to the haste with which he married again.

Too much conflict in today's episode. Rishi's inner turmoil and conflict with himself. That much needed scream helped a little bit in the venting. But he still has some large issues to face and resolve. And, instead of allowing others to make these decisions for him, he needs to stand up for himself and what he thinks is right, and do ONLY that. You cannot be everything to everyone all the time.

Then there is Zara's inner turmoil and conflict with herself. It would be easy to call her selfish. But her only support system is Rishi. What can she do? Right now, the mere presence of Indira makes her livid and clouds her judgment. Rishi has been telling her that he loves her, but she feels that she cannot call herself "Zara Rishi Kumar" yet. She needs Indira out of her sight to be able to see anything in perspective. 

Zara's conflict with Indira, too, is interesting. She talks to her like she would talk to an adult, therefore, expecting her to understand every instruction and scolding that she fires at her. And at the same time, she does understand that she is only a child and needs coaxing. Hence the chocolate in the pocket. This is an extension of Zara's inner conflict, where had Rishi not been in the middle, she would have taken a neutral view of Indira.

Going by the precap, it is evident that a threat to Indira's life is what will make Zara accept and acknowledge that Indira is irreplaceable in Rishi's world. I only wish it had not been so filmy. Some moments between the two today somehow made me hope that the writers would throw Zara and Indira together in situations where Zara would know Indira for the person/child she is. And Indira would respond to her just as much as she would to Rishi. 

Hoping for the best.
  Edited by AllThingsNice - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Glad to see you back Kanan. 

In the U.S, they have something called "take your child to work day."  It seems like in HD, it was "take your sauten to work day" today.  🀣

But HD writers serioulsy have some issues depicting professionals.  We all know how poorly the medical profession is potrayed (first Shweta and now the mental health staff).  Lawyers- apparently they make money not doing much.  And now the police force.  Thank god they didn't honor Shweta and Rishi with the best doctor or best lawyer awards:) 

I agree with your analysis of the characters and their emotional dilemnas but I'm not sure where this is heading- Rishi-Indira-Zara-Indu one happy family?  Anyway, call me crazy but I still think Zara is the real Indira.  Lets see how this plays out. 

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

Glad to see you back Kanan. 

In the U.S, they have something called "take your child to work day."  It seems like in HD, it was "take your sauten to work day" today.  🀣

But HD writers serioulsy have some issues depicting professionals.  We all know how poorly the medical profession is potrayed (first Shweta and now the mental health staff).  Lawyers- apparently they make money not doing much.  And now the police force.  Thank god they didn't honor Shweta and Rishi with the best doctor or best lawyer awards:) 

I agree with your analysis of the characters and their emotional dilemnas but I'm not sure where this is heading- Rishi-Indira-Zara-Indu one happy family?  Anyway, call me crazy but I still think Zara is the real Indira.  Lets see how this plays out. 

It is going to be a big happy family..sooner or later because as far as the writers go, a third possibility is unimaginable. Do you remember those 80s films where heroines would accept their sautens and their kids and form a large, happy family?  This will be similar...just a little more in keeping with the times. They might only use Indu as the sole point of conflict.  Or then they'll kill off one of the ladies using some standard ploy. 

I don't know whether Zara is Indira or not. I don't know whether Lahorewali is Indira or not. Unlike the majority of you, right now, I am thinking of Zara as Zara and of Lahorewali as Indira. Don't ask me why. Maybe its just because it exhausts me to think of who is who.

Not sure where this is heading either and don't trust writers to write sense. Just hoping there are some bloopers on the way to keep us entertained. πŸ˜Š

onad thumbnail
the show makers themself dont have ne idea wht dey wanna show next it seems.
the entire indira-rishi-zara track itself is useless...
first he claimed to love only n only indira.. n so insulted d lady who gave birth to his child.. who tried her best to save his wife.. who selflessly served hus family n his wife's family...

n den he see dis indira look alike zara khan n starts following her even aftr knowing that she is too is married to someone else.. n becomes hell bent to prove zara is indira. the thing he he never fell in love woth zara.. he always loved his wife indira.. n thought zara was indira.
n den th affair of two married couples.. i.e married to different people was shown. u c post maritial affair.
n cv's jst to show hw dis affair is valid den turned his wife shweta n her hubby as *d bad guys*

n now to make hell of the story... they bought d real indira back. n nw rishi is tellong he loves zara.
*kou bhai apni shri mati ji ke loye pyaar kaha gya.. u toh cant love neone else na*

n now dey will turn zara as *d bad guy* to bring inshi togethr..
gosh d cv's have losted it.

lastly.. the best thing cv can do now is atleast show zara is d real indira n d pthr lady is an imposter..
warna this story is waste
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Welcome back Kanan. !!! .Happy new year to every one !!! Have a very healthy new year!!!
  Kanan ,  good analysis !!! 
  I am going to forget few silly scenes in the police station but knowing the situation in India (Context  to Delhi) they might wanted to make a  point! So they are forgiven with beating up those two men for no reason!!!  And other melodrama.
     Two of my favorite scene 1 Munna and RIshi 2 Indu and Rishi
    I wrote many times before that I want Indu to behave like 8 yrs. old and not18 yrs. old!! Today's role reversal made me very happy , I just loved the18 yr old Indu !!  Perfect !! Many times child grows up very fast , specially when parents in need today was just perfect!! SV and Shruti did perfect acting!!! I hope he tells her that Zara took her  mon to MH was a mistake and  not marring  Zara  was his big mistake. He is not using his head when needed!!! ( this is his big mistake)
2 Munna , uneducated man perfect, street smart person!! We have  this seen it many times in the past. Much needed scream for Rishi but was not enough!! I shared the scene With my coworker  who is Psychiatrist in our hospital , explain the  circumstance and he was impressed and stated old fashion but works all the times . I thought that was funny !!  
  I loved the inner conflict of Zara , perfectly portraits by RP .Today I know she is just a any other women , who loves her husband and wants to be with him. This love was not any way force by Rishi . She might be tough PO but   she has women's mind and want to be loved and not share her love with any one . Indira( LW) acting is good . Today ,I came to know she has expressive aphasia ( inability to speak  but able to understand) which is one of the symptom of BT. She is regressed from BT and not from mental retardation. Big difference,, of course her cognition  is compromised !! why no one is thinking about treating it? It might to new onset!!that will make sense !! Not 8 yrs. old   mutilated ,last stage tumor!
    We saw 4 main HD actors RP, SV. SB and SB all of them  did really  superb acting. Hats off to them !! I hope LW   Indira is not hurt!!  This will make Zara realize she will not be happy unless her Rishi is happy and Rishi will not be happy unless his Daughter is happy and his daughter will not be happy unless she has her real mother!!

Edited by Heema22 - 11 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Walden

But HD writers serioulsy have some issues depicting professionals.  We all know how poorly the medical profession is potrayed (first Shweta and now the mental health staff).  Lawyers- apparently they make money not doing much.  And now the police force.  Thank god they didn't honor Shweta and Rishi with the best doctor or best lawyer awards:

Perfect!! Three professions already  misrepresented!! I think they are on the way to ruin writers profession !!  That  will be justified!! I just cannot stand they way they show MH and medical staff .  Just for drama? So sad!! They need to improve the image for my sanity!  I  gasp  for air during these scenes!! 

Happy family in HD?   May be on last day ! I will not call you crazy because I am with you!! This is only thing makes sense to me! If Zara  not india  the storyline  is nonsense!! That the only way ,no one will get hurt! They have to find Zaras past and find her roots ,. Real Indira will be happy with her Rishi and Indu and unhappy with her BeSharmas and story will end. They are getting better TRps so this confusion will go on  for long time to come and you and me and others will be insane by that time. And we will  forget what was the original story was , so it will not make any difference any way !

Happy New year!!! 

Edited by Heema22 - 11 years ago
light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kanan nice post ! You are not the only crazy one to believe zara is indira. I also believe this and today i got the biggest proof . Lw even in the mental state cud unlock the Hathkadi so easily !! No common person can do this. Only the police knw it. So definitely she is d real Zara and Zara is indiraEdited by light_28 - 11 years ago
light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Welcome back Kanan. !!! .Happy new year to every one !!! Have a very healthy new year!!!

Kanan , good analysis !!!
I am going to forget the silly scenes in the police station but knowing the situation in India ( Delhi) they might wanted to make a point! So they are forgiven with beating up those two men for no reason!!! And other melodrama.
Two of my favorite scene 1 Munna and RIshi 2 Indu and Rishi
I wrote many times in my a past that I want Indu to behave like 8 yrs. old and not18 yrs. old!! Today's role reversal made me very happy , I just loved the18 yr old Indu !! Perfect !! Many times child grows up very fast , specially when parents in need today was just perfect!! SV and Shruti did perfect acting!!! I hope he tells her that Zara took her mon to MH was a mistake and not marring Zara . His big mistake is not using his head when needed!!!
2 Munna , uneducated man perfect, street smart person!! We have this seen it many times in the past. Much needed scream for Rishi but was not enough!! I shared the scene With my coworker who is Psychiatrist in our hospital , explain the circumstance and he was impressed and stated old fashion but works, all the times . I thought that was funny !!
I loved the inner conflict of Zara , perfectly portraits by RP .Today I know she is just a any other women , who loves her husband and wants to be with him. This love was not any way force by Rishi . She might be tough PO but has women's mind and want to be loved and not share her love with any one . Indira( LW) acting is good . Today I came to know she has expressive aphasia ( inability to speak but able to understand) which is one of the symptom of BT. She is regressed from BT and not from mental retardation. Big difference,, of course her cognition is compromised !! why no one is thinking about treating it? It might to new onset!!that will make sense !! Not 8 yrs. old last stage tumor!
We saw 4 main HD actors RP, SV. SB and SB all of them did really superb acting. Hats off to them !! I hope LW Indira is not hurt!! This will make Zara realize she will not be happy unless her Rishi is happy and Rishi will not be happy unless his Daughter is happy and his daughter will not be happy unless she has her real mother!!

Agree Heema the police statn scene was shown with context to Delhi Rape case.
And Rishi- Munna scene had a deep psychology. Its gud that you contactd the psychiatrist to throw light on it. Do share the knowledge part. I wud lyk to know.
Heema22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: light_28

Kanan nice post ! You are not the only crazy one to believe zara is indira. I also believe this and today i got the biggest proof . Lw even in the mental state cud unlock the Hathkadi so easily !! No common person can do this. Only the police knw it. So definitely she is d real Zara and Zara is indira

That a good point!!( I used to know your first name) I hope Zara turns out to be Indira! But Why does LW has such a strong emotional connection with RIshi? Is love for Rishi? Or she was brain washed? She did recognized his voice too! They are playing BNHH for both of these ladies!! And only AAhaten for ZARa , so it's big confusion. Happy new year!!!
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heema22

That a good point!!( I used to know your first name) I hope Zara turns out to be Indira! But Why does LW has such a strong emotional connection with RIshi? Is love for Rishi? Or she was brain washed? She did recognized his voice too! They are playing BNHH for both of these ladies!! And only AAhaten for ZARa , so it's big confusion. Happy new year!!!

after lw entry ,bnhh playing for pw and Rishi and hitler didi bg music for pw ,yesterday they played it in police station when pw was on stairs. Aahatien for mw