Diya Aur Baati Hum

(: ~*Mithai Ki Dukaan 21*~ :) (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 150

fresco.

IF-Sizzlerz

fresco.

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

see, so many things are not known even to Superman.Shocked Then how do I know it?Approve

You know, Samir aunty only comes to MKD so she can chat with me actuallyEmbarrassed
She is my new play buddy because ami is too busy with stuffs, so she has no more time for her puttar Ouch

Edited by Superman. - 27 January 2013 at 9:08am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "(: ~*Mithai Ki Dukaan 21*~ :) (Page 147)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

You know, Samir aunty only comes to MKD so she can chat with me actuallyEmbarrassed
She is my new play buddy because ami is too busy with stuffs, so she has no more time for her puttar Ouch

Yep .. it's true! Approve

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
one more life wasted. Thats all. See even your spoiled dadi is very busy. No one to help me.Cry

fresco.

IF-Sizzlerz

fresco.

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SamiR-

Originally posted by Superman.

Yep .. it's true!Approve

Play with me Approve

@dadi - ohoo Ouch

-SamiR-

Goldie

-SamiR-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

one more life wasted. Thats all. See even your spoiled dadi is very busy. No one to help me.Cry

LOL @bold .. so ture! Ouch

fresco.

IF-Sizzlerz

fresco.

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SamiR-

LOL@bold .. so ture!Ouch

Aunty, what does jam mean by one more life wasted? Shocked

-Jamy-

IF-Rockerz

-Jamy-

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
samah I was referring to me my puttar. Why don't you make a pic of you and Deepi for us?Day Dreaming

fresco.

IF-Sizzlerz

fresco.

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged

samah I was referring to me my puttar. Why don't you make a pic of you and Deepi for us?Day Dreaming

What you mean?Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top