Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

A better 2013 !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

music-a-muse

IF-Dazzler

music-a-muse

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I do not want to wish anyone a happy new year !

I wish for more tolerance towards our bretheren !

I wish for more understanding towards  our womenfolk !

I wish for less violence in this world !

I wish for  our country to be a place where women can live without fear !

I wish we can strive to make this world a better place for US to live in !

I wish...

Once the wishes come true, Happiness will follow !

Wishing 2013 will be a better year for us to live, rather than exist !

Edited by music-a-muse - 31 December 2012 at 9:53am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sarf14gaayikanikkigreenmdroyamuktatulipbaby53Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A better 2013 !!" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
2013 will only be a better year if we as individuals choose to let go of negativities and embrace the light of positivity. Immense hatred can only be stopped by the power of endless love. Give as much love as you can in the corner of the world you live in. Remember, if you help one person feel better about their life, you have changed something in this world. If one person's life has been made better because of you, your life has a purpose. Remember our purpose as human beings is to spread love and give love. Remember this even when many, many others have forgotten. If one person even remembers the power of love, it's enough to help another someone remember. Then that someone will help others remember. 

Embrace this new year and all the positivity the thoughts of starting something new brings. Remember the positives of 2012 and leave behind all that is negativity. Start 2013 with heart full of love and mind full of positivity. Embrace the new life that tomorrow will bring us!

Happy New Year everyone. I wish you all a very happy, wonderful, and adventurous 2013! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikamdroyDabulls23

sarf14

Groupbie

sarf14

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year 2013 to all my friendsBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.