Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

arshi_arvi

Goldie

arshi_arvi

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=EL3UIaot80w5Q&v=VeTRKAtkXT4#t=294s

^^This will prove that Purvi did nothing wrong if she is having Arjun's baby according to Archana. Archana believes that humans make mistakes because they are not God. So Purvi's purity and sanskaar shouldn't be questioned.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Purvi-Ovi closeness (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
My dear arshi_arvi,

I presume you did read my response to your expression of a fervent desire that Purvi alone should have Arjun's baby, though you have not said anything about the useful options I had outlined there.

As for this latest input, I am not concerned with Archana's version of morality. I go by my own, but  I am perfectly prepared to concede that the younger generation, with its New Age morality, might see things very differently.I am sure I am an antiquated fossil, so please do not bother about me.

I am sure it is also perfectly ok, according to these new, up to date tenets, for Purvi, who is by now another man's wife, after a marriage entered into of her own free will, to sit there at the puja and exchange longing looks with her ex-boyfriend, with  his present wife sandwiched between them.  It would naturally never occur to her to look straight ahead and avoid all eye contact with her ex-lover, both out of sheer propriety, as also to avoid friction with Ovi, which is said to be her stated objective now.

While she is constantly proclaiming her determination to improve the Arjun-Ovi relationship, it would also naturally be fine for Purvi  to look constantly at Arjun from the kitchen and make louki ka halwa for him, or to gaze unwinkingly at him from the balcony late at night, when her husband is asleep, like the Jaya character in Sholay looking  at Jai playing the mouth organ (I was in fact surprised that Arjun did not do the same; he does play the mouth organ). But the latest eyelocking episode took the cake.

Please note that I am no admirer of Ovi, whom I cannot stand most of the time. I am merely commenting on the propriety of our sanskaari  Purvi's current behaviour, not about what she did in that poky little hut on the rainy evening, when her sudden burst of passion presumably overcame her upbringing. (Unless of course you believe that Archana told her specifically that this sort of slip up was just fine and dandy). That peccadillo seems now to have been sanctified by popular approval, and as the janata is janardhan, what can I say to that?

I am however curious as to Archana's actual reaction when the grand revelation is made. It is one thing to be tolerant of such matters in an outsider like Shravani. It is quite another to have one married daughter announce, out of the blue, that she is going to bear the child of her ex-lover and the other daughter's present husband, over whose marriage she had personally presided. It would be all a bit too much of all-in-the-family, don't you agree?

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by arshi_arvi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=EL3UIaot80w5Q&v=VeTRKAtkXT4#t=294s

^^This will prove that Purvi did nothing wrong if she is having Arjun's baby according to Archana. Archana believes that humans make mistakes because they are not God. So Purvi's purity and sanskaar shouldn't be questioned.

Edited by sashashyam - 02 January 2013 at 7:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenhamKalapikoolsadhu1000Dabulls23Orchid25

anjali_ss_20000

Groupbie

anjali_ss_20000

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
i still want arjun and purvi to unite

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_arviashfaque2012

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Don't worry, Anjali, they will. It is not for nothing that they are the second leads. Of  course the first leads, for all their assorted follies, never committed the supreme folly of marrying any third or fourth party, but then this is Gen X (or Y?) and so things have to be hatke. 

So, Purvi gets Arjun married to Ovi so that her  aai  can be restored to the bosom of her parivaar. Arjun, being a benighted idiot who has mortgaged all his brains when it comes to Purvi, complies. So she locks him up in an impossible marriage with a hysterical  wife, and then throws away the key. Despite this, she continues to gaze at him from the  kitchen of her aai's  place, and she makes louki ki halwa  for him, sending him a coded message.

She next proceeds to Kolkatta and has the incredible luck to land one of the most caring and trusting husbands I have ever seen in all my 40+  years as a grown up. She laps up all the cosseting from him, but when he does not oblige her in one particular thing, for entirely valid professional reasons, she ups and leaves the aforesaid husband abruptly, citing  'lack of understanding and bonding' and declaring a finis  to their rishta. This is of course ok behaviour for a sanskaari  wife.

She lands back in her aai's  house after having negotiated an obviously dangerous train journey during which she stands in the door of the compartment in a fast moving  train with a mobile in the hand by which she is grasping the railing. Of course she is not endangering herself and her baby, for she can, by definition, do no wrong.

She intends, thru this emotional blackmail, to bring Onir to heel, as she has always been able to do with Arjun, and force him to treat Ovi. Whether this ploy will work is still not clear, but as of today, Onir was paying her back in her own coin and cutting off her calls. Not that one can depend on his staying this sound course.

With Purvi ensconced in the D chawl flat, and Arjun constantly in and out of there, opportunities abound for the former love birds to gaze soulfully at each other and to send coded messages thru a tune on the mouth organ.

Ovi, being a fool, rants and raves obviously. What she should have done at the puja, for example, was to move a foot back, and to tell Arjun sweetly that she was doing it to oblige him and get him a clear line of sight for looking at Purvi.

Archana advises her daughter to trust Arjun. After watching him in action for the last 2 episodes, that is the last thing I would do!

So you see, Anjali, things are moving along nicely towards an ArVi reunion. Purvi, having got all she wanted then from the sale of Arjun to Ovi, can now reclaim the sold goods once Ovi is despatched  to her Maker during childbirth. Dr. Onir is a slightly more awkward person to dispose of, but  I am sure the CVs will manage it. Perhaps a Kolkata tram will hit him, or perhaps he will give up his Mishti when it becomes clear to him that she was never his and has no intention of being his either, once she has got him to do what she wants, that is to treat Ovi. If Ovi dies in the process, Onir will have to carry the can for that.

Either way, there will be no problem for Purvi. And as so many of you seem to have decided that Purvi's baby is Arjun ke aur uske pyaar ki nishani,  that angle is also taken care of. So all will soon be well, never fear.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by anjali_ss_20000

i still want arjun and purvi to unite

Edited by sashashyam - 02 January 2013 at 12:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.