Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

arshi_arvi

Goldie

arshi_arvi

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
But I want only Purvi to have Arjun's baby!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Purvi-Ovi closeness (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi_arvi

Today's show clearly indicate Purvi is more senior pregnant than Ovi. That much obviously Arjun's baby. I am surprised that more than 1 months running after 6 moths leap & maybe after 3 weeks going to Archana-Purvi meeting when Archana surprise that Purvi is married & also pregnant but no one want to know or realize how many months she Pregnant. Totally nonsense.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
My dear arshi_arvi,

I would suggest that you hotfoot it to Balaji and try and make sure of that. I was  impressed by the other thread with the poll on who should be the father of Purvi's baby, with its  fine showing of a truly liberal spirit, and all the energetic  discussion about pavitra and apavitra rishtas and babies. The same spirit can be seen here,  but to get the ending you want, this will not suffice. Some more, and speedy action might be called for.

We can then have two Kirloskar Jrs. , one legit and the other a bit less legit, but Arjun can adopt the less legit one as well, as was done with Sachin, and then it should all be fine.

Oh, I forgot, you want ONLY Purvi to have Arjun's baby. So what shall the CVs do with Ovi's baby, which is undoubtedly also Arjun's (alas, the earlier hopes that it would be Romil's having been dashed to the ground) ? Would you like it to die in a miscarriage or to be stillborn?

I am not sure what is to be done with Onir, who cannot be asked to die in childbirth as many are undoubtedly hoping will happen to Ovi. Shall we have him run over by a Kolkata tram? They are said to be notoriously rash, those tram drivers, and it might not be too difficult to stage a neat little encounter.

Then Purvi will be free to marry Arjun with her sanskaars intact, God will be in His heaven, and all will be right in ArViland. I hope you get all of the above and are then fully satisfied.

As for me, all I am waiting for is for this asinine show to end.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Edited by sashashyam - 01 January 2013 at 2:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aviaanyavishwapTanyazKalapi

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
nobody will sacrifice this time and ovi will never turn positive , she make arjuns life hell then onir purvis  by saying purvis great past with her husband then purvi will run after her husband  for convincing him and as usual clash with ego v/s ego and ovi will take a wine bottle then will enjoy everything with teddy bear .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazsashashyam

strega

Groupbie

strega

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Shyamala - Fabulous  LOL..  As for the @blue, perfect Tongue The forum in general is getting me more depressed than even the show. Such ill-will all around :)

Originally posted by sashashyam

My dear arshi_arvi,

I would suggest that you hotfoot it to Balaji and try and make sure of that. I was  impressed by the other thread with the poll on who should be the father of Purvi's baby, with its  fine showing of a truly liberal spirit, and all the energetic  discussion about pavitra and apavitra rishtas and babies. The same spirit can be seen here,  but to get the ending you want, this will not suffice. Some more, and speedy action might be called for.

We can then have two Kirloskar Jrs. , one legit and the other a bit less legit, but Arjun can adopt the less legit one as well, as was done with Sachin, and then it should all be fine.

Oh, I forgot, you want ONLY Purvi to have Arjun's baby. So what shall the CVs do with Ovi's baby, which is undoubtedly also Arjun's (alas, the earlier hopes that it would be Romil's having been dashed to the ground) ? Would you like it to die in a miscarriage or to be stillborn?

I am not sure what is to be done with Onir, who cannot be asked to die in childbirth as many are undoubtedly hoping will happen to Ovi. Shall we have him run over by a Kolkata tram? They are said to be notoriously rash, those tram drivers, and it might not be too difficult to stage a neat little encounter.

Then Purvi will be free to marry Arjun with her sanskaars intact, God will be in His heaven, and all will be right in ArViland. I hope you get all of the above and are then fully satisfied.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

gaurav_ankita08

IF-Rockerz

gaurav_ankita08

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Probably Purvi stole all of Ovi's wine bottles.
hahahahahahaha may be.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
In short this toxic show with all the BS should end already and 2 yrs back..

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
My dear,

Thanks for the moral support; I am beginning to need it these days! I agree completely with your comment about the ill will so blatantly expressed in parts of the forum. It is like the Republicans and the Democrats in the US - no holds barred. I feel like an alien at times when I read some of the stuff lying around.

Warm good wishes for the New Year 2013 to  be good for you in every way, including curtains on PR before the summer!

Shyamala

Originally posted by strega

Shyamala - Fabulous  LOL..  As for the @blue, perfect Tongue The forum in general is getting me more depressed than even the show. Such ill-will all around :)

Originally posted by sashashyam

My dear arshi_arvi,

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.