karan or rahul

viewobs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
whom do u think millie is going to fall in luv with? karan or rahul? reading hetal's updates, it seems like karan😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i know, i like karan. but after today's episode im feeling that its rahul. but he's just playing with her, and maybe revenge too, that's what i think.  karan-millee will become good friends. what i think is that rahul will again make her love him but at the end, he will betrey and then very very late he will realize her love for her but then millee will hate him, i dont know it's just my imagination. 😊
Culture thumbnail

i like Karan too.. plus he seems like a very nice and sweet guy .. plus quite chivalrous ... and he treats Miilee like  a baby ... its sooo adorable!

Whatsay?

-Zeustina- thumbnail
karan of course..he is the guy millee needs..the one who can love her..whenever i see rahul..he is just so yukss.. as it is he is not good looking(sorry rahul fans)
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well, i think what will happen is......first millee will fall for rahul, but we all know what rahul's like(revenge, or flirting) sohe will leave her, then she will start hating him. then karan comes in pic and they will be together. and by that time Rahul will for Millee truly, but she willl nomore like him. because what hiralal said its truth..too% truth...so that will happen and we all know that how stubborn Millee is?!......and all guls fall for bad guy first and then come back to good one...kahahi ko ghumane ke liye!!😉
viewobs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey! but listen to this. millie needs someone to luv her as she is, not as someone else😃. karan, at least for the time being luvs millie's image,not her😭. he's still very much in luv with sarah.
Mille fan thumbnail

hey,i think rahul hes just angry with mille because of wat she does he gets angry with her and shouts and hurts her.so just like hetal said hes just playing with mille

Millee thumbnail
i think karan is good 4 her!!rahul is jus playin wit her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i hate him!🤢
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 well i think that it's rahul........... no it's karan i am confused help me......... but seeing todays eposode i think it's rahul as u c he does a lot for father......... and i think miilee likes rahul i don't know i am confused  plz help me