MadhuChibber thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
tfs but why they made meghan middle aged :(
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The first promo that we have got is indeed really shocking😲 but

I think this is the twist in the tale they were talking about, now the main thing for us to see is that what happened that nanhi who loved her spiderman even more than megha hates him and hates him sooo much??????
 I think there is some misunderstanding b/w nanhi and mohan  about which megha and guru know but mohan has not allowed them to clear nanhi's misunderstanding due 2 some deliberate reasons . wonder what ? and i  think the moment this will clear out we will get to see same bonding b/w nanhi and mohan.πŸ˜•

Personally i feel it's a gud way of attracting audiences nahi toh socho ki sab kuch pehle jaisa goody goody lete toh promo mein kya dikhateπŸ˜‰? let's see wat happens.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Shivangi

Why would new viewers be interested in knowing why nanhi hates mohan? They won't even know their relationship. I don't know how they can get new viewers with thisπŸ˜•. 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
What ?! 😲
Nanhi hates spiderman now ?! πŸ˜²πŸ˜”
Mera DIL tooth gaya ! πŸ₯Ί
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hope that the story does wonders...
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I wish nanhi was retained... But alas...
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I saw it too ! Nanhi seemed really mad at her spiderman 
Our favorite and the most adorable relation of NBT ruined πŸ˜­
Anyway, I'm curious to know how it happened...how things got so bad !
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ sunna deewani

u r rite but πŸ˜•by new viewers i did'nt mean those who never watched colors or who never saw even a glimpse of nbt . there are many whom i know and must be many others who knew basics abt nbt but did'nt watch it regularly . i am sure they will feel curious after this promo and also by the fact that nbt is back wid nbt 2 so they will think wat will be so special in it lets see.😊

but these are just my views. πŸ˜•
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They are serious! This promo is definitely going to garner them a lot of new viewers πŸ‘πŸΌ I am excited, and utterly shocked but glad they have a new story to tell.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shivangi838

@ sunna deewani

u r rite but πŸ˜•by new viewers i did'nt mean those who never watched colors or who never saw even a glimpse of nbt . there are many whom i know and must be many others who knew basics abt nbt but did'nt watch it regularly . i am sure they will feel curious after this promo and also by the fact that nbt is back wid nbt 2 so they will think wat will be so special in it lets see.😊

but these are just my views. πŸ˜•

That sounds logical too. I see that many are curious about the promo. Lets see how it does.