Sensational South

Happy NEW YEAR 2013 !!! <3 Come post your Gifts ! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stutz-

HieeHug You are also an arhi fanBlushing Hi5! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! The gift is AWESOME!!! Goes into my dabba right awayBlushingBlushingBlushing I miss arhi <3 <3 Thank youuu!!!!!
Happy New Year to you to Hug

Happy New Year everyoneHug May this year bring you'll loads of happiness and success and prosperity and satisfaction! Have a lovely year!

RAVI BROOOHugHug Me your Secret Santa!DancingParty
I am SO SO happy!! Happy New Year HugHug
You are chasing a lovely dream.. and I wish you all the very best for it Hug I am sure you will emerge out, victorious and happy.. We have chatted.. no no.. *correction* ROFLED en-number of timesROFLROFLROFL But somewhere.. in the middle of all the laughter.. we have talked about serious stuff too! I am glad to have got a lovely brother (something I lack in real life) through I-F! Thank you Ravi Bro! Here's your gift!

I hope you like it!

-Stuti

What Shocked u r my secret santa u also in this va now only i knew abt this stuz ROFLROFLROFL It is a surprising shocking didn't expect this twist ROFLROFLROFLROFL

It is good have a sister like you i thought my siggie is going to be ajith siggie but u did a siggies according to my dream and show ur creativity ROFLROFL I just love your siggie it is very creative and also it is very encouraging siggie for me   ROFLROFL I have put the siggie right way in my dabba it will remain in my dabba forever because i loved it ROFLROFL Thanks a lot for this siggie sister LOLLOLLOL

Yes sister most of the time i will put ROFLROFLROFL or LOL because it is my trademark i cannot message without using those two emo's ROFLROFLROFL It is my trademarks but whatever the emo's i use as u said we talk seriously also but only few times only ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Malarkodi-Raichu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy NEW YEAR 2013 !!! <3 Come post your Gifts ! (Page 6)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

I am secret Santa for Smiles:

Wish you a prosperous New yearHug 

I hope you like your gift:

made by Zunni:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Myinspirations akaDivya was your secret santa, Visha :)

She was not able to post because she is on her vacation.

Here is your gift:

Made by Gurpz:)

Hope you liked it, diHug

New is the year,

new are the hopes and the aspirations,

new is the resolution,

new are the spirits

and

forever my warm wishes are for you.

Have a promising and fulfilling new year.

Happy New Year 2013 
Hug

Where are you my secret santaEmbarrassed I miss mineCry

Edited by Aahaana - 01 January 2013 at 1:59pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09-VishaD-Malarkodi-Raichu-sahi.MyInspirationzRoshini1494

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Aww, finally i got my gift. Its really so beautiful and exactly the images i love.
No wonder Melz said you know my santa LOL
Thank you Divya, Melz and Gurpz
Wish all of you a Happy New Year Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gk_09

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
where's my ss? LOL

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Thanks Meli for the gift, I love it!  Happy New Year!

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ravi.

HieeHug You are also an arhi fanBlushing Hi5! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! The gift is AWESOME!!! Goes into my dabba right awayBlushingBlushingBlushing I miss arhi <3 <3 Thank youuu!!!!!
Happy New Year to you to Hug

Happy New Year everyoneHug May this year bring you'll loads of happiness and success and prosperity and satisfaction! Have a lovely year!

RAVI BROOOHugHug Me your Secret Santa!DancingParty
I am SO SO happy!! Happy New Year HugHug
You are chasing a lovely dream.. and I wish you all the very best for it Hug I am sure you will emerge out, victorious and happy.. We have chatted.. no no.. *correction* ROFLED en-number of timesROFLROFLROFL But somewhere.. in the middle of all the laughter.. we have talked about serious stuff too! I am glad to have got a lovely brother (something I lack in real life) through I-F! Thank you Ravi Bro! Here's your gift!

I hope you like it!

-Stuti

What Shocked u r my secret santa u also in this va now only i knew abt this stuz ROFLROFLROFL It is a surprising shocking didn't expect this twist ROFL

It is good have a sister like you i thought my siggie is going to be ajith siggie but u did a siggies according to my dream and show ur creativity ROFLROFL I just love your siggie it is very creative and also it is very encouraging siggie for me   ROFLROFL I have put the siggie right way in my dabba it will remain in my dabba forever because i loved it ROFLROFL Thanks a lot for this siggie sister LOLLOLLOL

Yes sister most of the time i will put ROFLROFLROFL or LOL because it is my trademark i cannot message without using those two emo's ROFLROFLROFL It is my trademarks but whatever the emo's i use as u said we talk seriously also but only few times only ROFLROFL

HAHAHAHA!!! I knowww... u always use ROFL And wait.. whose that! U want another siggy? I can make it.. urm.. by next week though ROFL

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged

HAHAHAHA!!! I knowww... u always use ROFL And wait.. whose that! U want another siggy? I can make it.. urm.. by next week though ROFL

Ajith siggy for Ravi anna Shocked Lucky LOL 
Stuti if u are free make one vijay/samantha siggy for me..no siggy for ravi anna..he already got one ROFL

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Aahaana. Eli Kutty.. Chellom,

Your Secret Santa was Sami01.  She had passed on your gift and here they are:

Credits: Zunni 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top