India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

A little bit of HUM TUM?

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Yesterday, Angad's turmoil n confusion about his feelings and passionate love for Kripa reminded of Saif's character in the film HUM-TUM. Till the end of the story, he didn't realise that he had always been in love with Rhea. It broke Rhea's heart.

Similarly, Kripa is shattered that Angad says everything, does everything that only a mad-man in love will do yet he  can't tell those three simple words to her. Wot say?

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Hey Nitoo,

Angad is one mad character, no doubt about that! Saif's character was that way a little more stable in Hum Tum! Angad is just way too reckless and volatile!

Karan in Hum Tum was just clueless about what he felt for Rhea, while Angad knows that he is in love with Kripa, but is not willing to put a name to them. He is willing to acknowledge to Kripa that he feels she is Angad's and no one else's and that he cannot bear to see her with Prithvi, but he is not ready to accept that the feeligns and emotions he has for Kripa is ''Love'' - he choses to ignore that and just says that he has no explanations for his actions, except that he did it because he felt like doing it.

Karan that way was far sensitive and mature than Angad, atleast in this respect. Angad is extremely implusive and intolerant as a person, almost like a child, who will throw tantrums, do crazy things and just about anything to get attention!

But whatever the case, Angad is completely adorable and inspite of all his innumerous flaws, you just cannot help falling in love with him!

I just wish that whatever misunderstandings Angad and Kripa have and even if they wish to go seperate ways, they should not marry anyone else - after you have loved someone with such madness, you really have nothing left to offer to the other person, and it is unfair on them!

Cheers,

Chilly

Maisha88 Senior Member
Maisha88
Maisha88

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 12:45am | IP Logged

I just had to mention, I am the type who likes characters like Purab and hate ones like Armaan in JJKN. But a lot depends on the actor's talent and expression, so Angad is an exception. I think that character is marvelous. Hopefully he won't marry numerous times without falling and instead failing in love like other Ekta soaps.

Edited by Maisha88 - 13 May 2005 at 12:57am
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Chilly...I was drawing just ONE similarity between Angad and Karan but hey, I love my Angad anyday!LOLLOLLOL

You are so right Chilly. When you love someone from the core of your soul...you give everything...and there's nothing left with you to give to anyone else. 
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 3:53am | IP Logged

i agree with chilly...angad has alot of shades in his personality and sometimes he feels so stubborn to me...like in yesterday's episode, he was hell bent to prove that watever he was doing was not LOVE...he knows that there is something terribly wrong with his emotions..he hadnt ever felt the same before for any other girl but he wont name it as love...still he would do everything that only a person in love could do..

Karan in hum tum was a sensitive character...he didnt realize till end that he was actually in love with ria....he kept on doing things that could improve ria's life but at the end when he got to know about his feelings towards ria, he didnt say that he DIDNT LOVE her...he was also drunk in those scenes and unintentionally said things that made Ria understand he was totally in love with her..............unlike angad, who knows wats happening but he has his own nature...he wont accept love that easily...

angadkripafan IF-Rockerz
angadkripafan
angadkripafan

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 5:02am | IP Logged
i agree it is a bit like hum tum but i hope EKTA will not make kripa marry prithvi then kill prithvi in a accident n then make angad marry kripa cause that will take lots of time n i dont want my darling angad to cry when kripa marries prithvi
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 5:10am | IP Logged
well all i want is angad and kirpa toghther.................yaar prithvi stay as a mate!!!
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Angad never knew what Love mean't and the significance of it but now he has this strong feelings for Kripa.................it is love but he just doesnt know as yet

Go to top