Pavitra Rishta

Thank You Ekta!

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This is going to be my 1000th post! I became a Goldie I couldn't find a better forum so I am posting it here 😉

This topic is just gonna be about everything I have liked and not liked about PR recently! 
Firstly , As an ArVi fan I am obviously not so happy with the way their story is shaping up and I have very honestly lost 99% of my hope that ArVi will ever reunite and I had actually quit watching PR for 2 weeks or so but then that 1% hope brought be back and I started watching it again...One of the biggest reasons why I lost my hope was cuz it's an Ekta show and most of her shows always has the hero turning into the villian or the hero finding another girl and in the end the heroine gets another guy too ...and they never reunite and I'm really not wanting the same to happen to ArVi ..I seriously love this couple! I hope Ekta doesn't end up spoiling ArVi as she has always been doing to the other characters in her other shows!😳 But even though I'm not soo happy with ArVi right now ..I wanna thank Ekta for bringing up this beautiful couple! No matter how badly I have hated Ekta at times 😆 ..No matter how many times I have wanted to kill her 😆...I cannot change the fact that she is the one who gave us the beautiful and absolutely LOVABLE couple!! ❤️❤️ and a wonderful show and awesome actors ❤️❤️
There have been times where I have been really disappointed with PR! there have been times where I have lost all my hope! There have been times when I quit PR!but again...PR has given such wonderful actors to the Tv industry! The actors which PR has given to the TV industry and us are the best gift ❤️

Happy new year 😃

*I hope I didn't hurt any one's feelings! 😊
Edited by Shehreen_27 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manan_virika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are soo right. Kekta might take Arvi's separation in two ways. First she might show they are happily married with they are respective spouses. Second she might show Arjun turns evil, and gets really possessive for Purvi. He might even kill Onir and Ovi to get her. Based on her other serials, she might show Arjun raped Purvi so he can get her.

Arggghhh I hope she doesn't ruin this couple!!!!
Edited by arshi_arvi - 11 years ago
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi_arvi

You are soo right. Kekta might take Arvi's separation in two ways. First she will show they are happily married with they are respective spouses. Second she will show Arjun turns evil, and gets really possessive for Purvi. He might even kill Onir and Ovi to get her. Based on her other serials, she might show Arjun raped Purvi so he can get her.

Arggghhh I hope she doesn't ruin this couple!!!!

She doesn't keeps the characters the same! I know people change but some one like Arjun who once loved Purvi a lot if now more caring towards ovi! One moment arjun is sooo adorable next moment he doesnt even seem like arjun! ...
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I seriously love this couple! I hope Ekta doesn't end up spoiling ArVi as she has always been doing to the other characters in her other shows!😳

Honestly Till now I hope that ARVI united. Somehow EK mataji again will bring ARVI united. Yes present situation maximum time I am hopeless. Day by day I take to torture to see ARVI separate. But day by day I only watching PR because ARVI united. When I saw PR & not any hope ARVI united then all time I follow 4 quote. That are following: 

God only makes happy endings. If it's not happy, then it's not end.

"All is well that ends well."

There's always light at the end of a dark tunnel.

"Like a rainbow after the rain, there's always a good thing after the pain"

Edited by ashfaque2012 - 11 years ago
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aw! What an adorable post! Thanks for this post - made my day! 😳

Geez, as much I want to whack Ekta and her CVs with a bat, I cannot thank her enough for introducing us to Asha and Rithvik - our best jodi - our ARVI ❤️ I wouldn't even be on IF or know any of you guys if it wasn't for Ekta introducing us for Arvi. Thank you Ekta ma'am for their beautiful story so far. I can wait as long as it takes for an Arvi reunion - they're worth it 😳

Like I always say, there's always light at the end of a dark tunnel. 
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

Aw! What an adorable post! Thanks for this post - made my day! 😳

Geez, as much I want to whack Ekta and her CVs with a bat, I cannot thank her enough for introducing us to Asha and Rithvik - our best jodi - our ARVI ❤️ I wouldn't even be on IF or know any of you guys if it wasn't for Ekta introducing us for Arvi. Thank you Ekta ma'am for their beautiful story so far. I can wait as long as it takes for an Arvi reunion - they're worth it 😳

Like I always say, there's always light at the end of a dark tunnel. 

Thankyou 😃😃
Agreed! No matter how badly we bash Ekta mata , We still can't thank her enough for bringing such a wonderful couple like ArVi , they're always a pleasure to watch! I couldn't have started watching pavitra rishta unless ArVi was a part of it! 😉