Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

For Dance Through Dance

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Well after all the randomness and the chaos of the last week episodes today's episode finally gave a bit of stablity to this track of the basket ball match. It brought our focus back to the game which was somewhat lost in previous week under all the tashan and pranks by the guys. And it was really a relief for me as according to me the story was stretched more than necessary last week. But not anymore.

It was quite a sight to see Swayam taking the command of the team finally and give out of box idea to tackle a technically more sound team than them. We have seen his many ideas over the year but today he definitely gave the best one till date i.e. using dance to bring down Welham's. I am sure like the rest of gang many viewers too would have been left bewildered. I am not a basket ball player so most of their planing which they did discuss in their team meeting went over my head ( to my surprise I still can't beleive Bharat ne Swayam pe galiyon ki encyclopaedia kyun nahi khol di :P ). With girls assisting them regarding music in the match this plan is appearing more and more awesomer to me. I am excited to see how the combo of dance and basket ball will be executed on screen.

This is more than match for these guys. Its a struggle to win back their rehersal hall to save their dance. So its quite fitting that they uses dance as their main strike option against the opponent. I am certain the Welhams may have prepared themselves for everything but they are gonna left baffled by this. We have seen these guys do some of the coolest moves in the rehersal hall and stage and now I am quite excited to see how those steps will be used in basket ball match on a court.

So prepare yourself for a dancillious basket ball match. I'm certain it would be once a life time oppurtunity to see something like this onscreen.

P.S - BTW in few hours we will get into a new year so to everyone out there HAPPY NEW YEAR  in advance. 

Edited by marauder - 31 December 2012 at 8:09am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

skreyaLoveShantannuSaee.TShikhaAgrawalparo1311-FrozenRain-ShantanuSoulmegsyprtnArdour.DD_Tannufantannuluvflirteyedblithe--Destiny---.nandini.-kritzzz_ArShaSuku_SwaRoncscsshaani2209

-.nandini.- IF-Rockerz
-.nandini.-
-.nandini.-

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Awesome topic, as always, Shishir. And I absolutely agree with every word. These were the two things I loved most about tonight's episode: One, that Swayam took command today, and he did it in a very Swayam-ish way, no show-sha, no hero-giri, no larger than life drama...just the simple, level-headed guy that he is, taking charge in his own way. Loved the entire strategising montage, except that I'd have preferred if he spoke at least partially in Hindi. Anyhow, the second thing I loved was, like you said, bringing into the fight what they're actually fighting for: DANCE. I LOVE the idea of bringing the sport they're so uncomfortable with into a zone that's pretty much their home. And this is definitely something that'll set Wellhams into eating their words as well as arrogance. 

Basically, I'm super excited to see how they pull this off. Kudos for the idea, here's hoping the execution is as brilliant as the concept! Big smile

Edited by -.nandini.- - 31 December 2012 at 7:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ardour.flirteyedSuku_SwaRonmarauder

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Ohh yes shishir after all the randomness that we got last week, i almost had lost my interest in the match..but thank goodness for them cutting the crap out and showing some really logical parts in todays episode...

I Loved the fact that after a long, swayam centric track was given a logical touch to it by making him
#1 give that out of box idea in a very so-swayam way...
#2 making him help them understand the techniques with full seriousness n mostly no exaggeration there...

m really keen to know how exactly the BB match will shape up with this wonderful technique being used there...
well i did understand somethings there in the discussion but i lost focus when i started wondering if bharat understood watever Swayam was sayingLOL n the awesome music playing in BG...

M impressed with the way creatives has got this "for-dance-trough-dance" factor to the track..
it really makes me think that might be "this is the way actually dance ban will be removed as being dancers did give them some benefit and thats the reason which results in their win" might be lets wait and watch abt the dance ban thingy...but for BB m more than happy having Swayam in command and dance at the back-front 

Awesome idea by the creatives must sayThumbs Up

Edited by shaani2209 - 31 December 2012 at 8:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

LoveShantannu Senior Member
LoveShantannu
LoveShantannu

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Your topic speaks it all. Yes these boys are here to win their passion by showing their passion in the BB court. I am sure Welhems boys would be shocked to see this as BB and dance is a a unique and a brand new combo. I just can't wait to see their as always impressive dance moves along with their sportsmen ship. It would be a treat for us.
Seeing swayam finally coming up as a leader after a long break was nice. Like you and many other I was waiting to see when the majnu will transform into a teacher. And yes today he behaved like one. And the strategy of dance given by him was something which I never thought off. So I could see the swayam back with his impressive advices.
Happy to see the girls being included somewhere rather than drooling over boys. Happy to see them playing a part in the game.
And I amimpressed by the way boys have understood and are practising hard for the game of basketball and I am sure the D3 team has done a lot of research on it so happy to see them taking initiative in something different and potraying it so well because that's what makes D3 different

PS. Happy new year to all the D3 forum members. May this year turns out to be a happening one for you.

Edited by LoveShantannu - 31 December 2012 at 7:52am

marauder

angel_kriyaansh Goldie
angel_kriyaansh
angel_kriyaansh

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
well i switch 2 c d3 2day aftr soo many days...saw d promo of sharon wearing a blck dress *aww she was lukin so damn cute*...so thgt will get a glimpse of her in d precap...d trck was at first boring...bt as it progrssd wer swayam givs d idea of dance i was lyk WAT N IDEA SIRJI!!...n escpecially i luvd dat prt 2 d core wer swayam explains d game strategy...hope to c amazing deir team spirit n co-ordination...

marauder

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Awesome post shishir!!! Aftr last week i was seriously losing interst in d BB track bt today d CVs nd Swayam impressed me a lot wid a fadu yet surprising idea!!! Now really looking forward to d match!!! Hoping i wont b dissapointed!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U TOO Smile

Edited by shreyasi28 - 31 December 2012 at 8:48am

marauder

sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Yes that's the only positive thing we are gotta see in today's episode:):)

Dance during the basketball match and they will again show that their passion to dance is gonna make them win and give them the rehersal hall back...!!!!

marauder

tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
so finally they are moving with Dance ban track and obviously dance is their strength...i am happy to see equal amount of screen space to all 5 boys...

And HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL...

Edited by tannuluv - 31 December 2012 at 8:27am

marauder

Go to top