Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Newie

Newie

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Hello friends,

I met one girl at conference and we chat almost 1 .5 month but  now not regularly because she is writing her seminar thesis and have exams in Feb..she told me about her dream and life partner she want. I asked her 2-3 times when she has time to meet ,may be just 10 min after work because i brought little lord krishna  to give her so she feel good everyday when she see it bec  she love it a lot. 

I like her a lot and i am going to make wollen sweater or Cap or shoe by my hand even though i dont know but will learn.(She is from conservative famliy ,so she says she dont meet to much boys becuase she dont want to see her with any one and get to know her parents) .Also i am gonna make one website some thing related to boutique bec she want to do such business in far future.But i thought why not now ,just take initiative.

I am in love and i dont know if i rejected i am gonna give her my hand made wollen sweater and website that i will make..becuase my heart says that..I am crazy and i dont know if i will love anyither girl..i made painting of her ,learning :) Whatevern  few years later ,at time will be important for me is she happy or not or compled her dreams or not.

Do you girls think will any girl like  what i make for her with my hands?For european girls this is stupidty.

she is punjabi. 

Please suggest me

Regards
DARE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SpunkyTigressstarsanjana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need suggestionfrom Indian girls" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Newie

Newie

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
please anyone reply..

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Well, every girl thinks differently, but I think it's very, very sweet that you want to make a sweater or cap for her with your own hands. You're taking so much time to learn just shows how much you like her.  I hope things work out between the two of you. All the best!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
I have never heard of a guy wanting to learn knitting to impress a girl he likes. Well...you sure as hell are different, I'll give ya that.LOL
And that's actually very sweet too, its a unique but  a sweet idea. I'm sure she'll like it. So go for it! Good luck!Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mehvish0786Mitu_

Newie

Newie

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Ja,I will do that..She like movie "" Dilwyale Dulhania Le Jayenge"".So i m thinking to learn gitaare for only one song ""Tujhe Dekha To  Jaana sanam"".And present to her.!

She is kind of have bollywood fever.Love dancing,photography,etc..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsanjana

Newie

Newie

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Please any girls reply..Guys are also invited.

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
yes she will..
N she will feel special when she came to know abt it for sure..
N i like ur thought.. I dont think anygirl will dislike it.
All the best..

jazzdh

Groupbie

jazzdh

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Honestly i think u look like a love-sick puppy. It looks like u have a HUGEEE crush on her thats all. Making cap or sweater or learning guitar only bcoz she likes bollywood movies...idk it all looks girly to me. Any teenage girl who has a crush on sm1 wud love to do that. Im sorry if i hurt ur feelings but she would probably be touched at the moment with ur sensitivity but at the end of the day, no girl wants a guy who behaves girly. I can say this bcoz Im a girl and im also punjabi. And i also fantasize bollywood movies. But in movies heros are real HEROES not some sensible girlies. They are smart, strong and romanticand MACHO. I dont know how to put it in words but all those things that u mentioned if someone did it for me i probably wud hv said "awww u r so sweet!!" but honestly wud never marry that guy. (all my comment is valid that is if u r really serious and want to marry her)

Sorry if hurted ur feelings but wanted to give an honest answer. If u dont agree with my pov, totally ur decision.

Peace out!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top