Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

BIGG BOSS TEAM SUPPORTING URVASHI (balaji) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

janet_dsa

janet_dsa

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

btw, i haven't seen the show or live feed whatever but as far as i can guess isn't it more about the 'chances'... he apparently told everyone they have fair chances & said urvashi is a 'probable winner' but sana & del are equally likely to win, esp, Del?...so, technically this is reverse psychology thing BB are trying out. as ablazedmelody said, they are doing the opposite & probably your bias is being supported by BB, don't worry! 

nemeroligist just said ... del and sana are strong contenders... but for urvashi ... he said she will win ...

which is a bigg statement .

if urvashi wins ... it means ... this is third ekta kapoor girl winning the show.

first shweta from kasauti
second juhi from kumkum
third urvashi from kasauti .

is bigg boss (endamol) having some deal with balaji / ekta kapoor.

it looks like big conspiracy.

all other particepants are individulas from movies ...or south ... but only these people are balaji favourates.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BIGG BOSS TEAM SUPPORTING URVASHI (balaji) (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ayaniie-chan

Goldie

ayaniie-chan

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janet_dsa

Originally posted by ayaniie-chan

btw, i haven't seen the show or live feed whatever but as far as i can guess isn't it more about the 'chances'... he apparently told everyone they have fair chances & said urvashi is a 'probable winner' but sana & del are equally likely to win, esp, Del?...so, technically this is reverse psychology thing BB are trying out. as ablazedmelody said, they are doing the opposite & probably your bias is being supported by BB, don't worry! 

nemeroligist just said ... del and sana are strong contenders... but for urvashi ... he said she will win ...

which is a bigg statement .

if urvashi wins ... it means ... this is third ekta kapoor girl winning the show.

second juhi from kumkum

all other particepants are individulas from movies ...or south ... but only these people are balaji favourates.

i meant i haven't seen the episode but from what i read from someone's update, it said Urvashi is a LIKELY winner, how does that STOP anyone else from competing?!.. they still have 2 weeks to prove their worth.

Conspiracy, yes! but not for Urvashi though, for Delnaaz instead.

Either you are new to the show, forum or the entertainment business because Delnaaz is ALSO EKTA's GIRL which contradicts your statement for Urvashi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13Mahek_No1ablazedmelody

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Kumkum aka Juhi wasn't even a Balaji actress!  LOL

Kumkum is not Ekta kapoor's show !!!! Haila research my love research before making conspiracy theories

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sarayoogbala9ayaniie-chandipali13.Lovegood.Coldplayingtweetie19Mahek_No1LadyDabangg

raj.

IF-Dazzler

raj.

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
ya it's done by bb creative team to turn the audiences against urvashi and prove that numerology is crap..dn worry bb..let delu win..her halat will be like chuhi...Dancing..urvashi will make 50 lacs in 2 monthsParty by her dedication and talent after this show incase she doesnt win

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaniie-chandipali13tweetie19Mahek_No1ablazedmelodyLadyDabangg

pari_roxx

Goldie

pari_roxx

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Urvashi will win because she is popular and not because some astrologer predicted her win.Moreover channel is promoting Dellu and not Urvashi .
Most of the Sana and Niketan supporters like Urvashi so she has a high chance of winning

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13Mahek_No1LadyDabangg

dipali13

Goldie

dipali13

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janet_dsa

bigg boss team is supporting urvashi.

they send numerologist inside , who says urvashi will be the winner of the show...

it makes sense that they want to put in publics mind that ,urvashi is anyways going to win the show. dont waste ur votes on anybody else.

this is all preplanned. bigg boss is pretending to support delu and sana.. but in disguise they want urvi to win the show.

second juhi from kumkum

all other particepants are individulas from movies ...or south ...small time actors.. but only these people are balaji favourates.

@ bold...if u tell is true then before shweta there is ketki dave, apra mehta and amar also came but they vote out in a few week and amar is in top 5 but not win...so why ekta not gave chace to Apra? she is ekta's ladli tooShocked
and tell me when bb shown Urva in good light? they only shown her bad side..but live feed and evicted people gave positive replay about Urva and she is strong and u can't ignore the fact that Urvashi is strong and surprise to all housemate and bb and color's too..and her fan have a 100% faith on her and she prove us right...if she win it's totally because of people's choice not favour of bb or sallu or channel's support or she is not like sana the dumbo, dellu like fake dukhi naari..  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1SmritiKatha

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Juhi is not ekta's girl kumkum was different production house don't insult ekta by implying that she made juhi win u can blame the Chanel for that as for urvashi she deserves to win and sweta doesn't work for ekta anymore

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarayoodipali13Mahek_No1SmritiKatha

~~~~

IF-Sizzlerz

~~~~

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Congratulations u r the first person on earth who thinks BB is favoring urvashi!! Clap BTW rahul roy(?), ashutosh and vindu were also frm ekta camp?? One more thing Delnaaz's last serial was ekta's kya hua tera vaada.. And I think urva's last serial was saubhagyawati bhava(cameo) and I dnt think it was ekta's show.. Confused So going by ur theory BB is having a pact wid ekta kapoor and this time delnaaz is going to win.. right?? I think this makes more sense.. Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13Mahek_No1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.