Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bollyfood

bollyfood

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
My first attempt at OS.

Sitting in the car, Rachna was still feeling dizzy. She still had not come out of the shock. The road ahead looked blurred. She gathered all her courage to glance towards him. He looked serious, concentrating on driving. She could not read his face.Turned her face away. "What had happened to me?" she started to think. "How on Earth I forgot about everything? My family, my Papa's rules ... sub kuch... But at end of the day, our alliance has been decided by our families itself. If so, why am I feeling guilty? Is it just because of my hastiness.. or something else? If everything else was fine, then why didn't I trust him? "

He tried to control the expressions on his face... What will she be thinking of me now? Already, we have had several misunderstandings. Will it lead to another one? When I saw her in bike bunking the college at morning, I got alarmed. I didn't want her to get harmed. But every time, my protectiveness and care has been misunderstood by her. I know she needs a shoulder to cry. But if I lend, I may again get misunderstood...

"How did it all start"? Rachna started to think again. Vihaan had asked me to bunk the class. I had hesitatingly agreed. We were supposed to go for a movie. But I got surprised when we he took me to their farm house instead. Though I did not feel comfortable, there was nothing to fear either. After all, he is going to be my life partner, chosen by my parents. Vihaan said, " I preferred privacy as I wanted to open up my feelings to you." It was just another world. He softly hugged me. I rested my head on his broad chest. Suddenly we got interrupted by the door noise. It was beyond my imagination. Rajeev Sir was standing at the door. He said nothing. Just a piercing look. That was enough to burn me. "Rachna, If you had forgotten, let me remind you. You have a practice session today at college grounds for tomorrow's match". I gathered my courage, "Sir, mein to aane hi wali thi". Another fiery look, which just stopped my words. When I started walking slowly, Vihaan held my hand assuring. "Bhai, jo tum samajh rahe ho, vaisa kuch nahi hain". Rajeev shooted an immediate reply. "Why do you think I presumed something? Did I say any? " ..."But..." Vihaan's voice started to shake. Rajeev told me in an authoritative voice, "Rachna, move". "Stop it Bhai", by now Vihaan had lost his temper. "First thing, there was nothing going on here. I wanted to clarify few things about our past. True. In the beginning, I wanted these girls to pay back for their pranks. But it is a different thing now. Second, Rachna is my fiancee. I don't want a third person to intrude our privacy. Third, Rachna is not coming to college in your car, she is coming in MY bike". Rajeev did not bother to reply to him. He just looked at me and asked, "What is YOUR preference?". My walk was slow, but was firm... Tears started roll from Rachna's face.

"How such a thing happened in just couple of minutes?" Vihaan was still out of his mind. I had not got her there for revenge or anything. True, initially I did not like her. But I wanted to clarify her everything. But then.. moments of intimacy disturbed by a rude shock. It was just impulsive. What would she be thinking of me? Will my brother trust me? Suddenly Vihan came into senses, he was getting too close to the car in front. Slowed down his bike.

Rachna recalled those moments. The day how Vihaan shielded her from his mocking friends by putting her the bangles, the attention he showered all these days... was it fake? After all, what did he ask? " If our love is true, you will stand by me". Why I refused to stand by his side? Do I think, it was not love then. If it was, then what is that which overpowered my love?

"Rachna, are you okay?" Rajiv cleared his throat and called gently. "Don't think too much. Anybody in my place would have done the same thing". Rachna sighed, "I know Sir, it is true the other way as well". Rajiv's looked at her confused. "I mean you would have helped anyone in my place, right?". Rajiv did not know what to answer. "No. I mean yes. But I didn't mean it that way". Rachna wiped her tears and continued. "You look worried. You don't want me to presume that you love me, right?" Rajiv never expected such a straight forward answer. He started to search for words. Rachna's voice became heavy. "I am not going to search this thing called love anymore from anybody. The jolt I have got today is enough for my whole life". Rajiv could not take it anymore. He stopped the car, gently held her shoulders "There are things, which are not in our control. No heart break is strong enough to wipe out hope from humans. Just learn to focus more on what do you want to achieve". Rachna slowly released herself from his hand, "Don't worry sir, I am fine".

Her thoughts were clearer. I let my family to take decision of my life. But never asked myself once. What happened today was the confrontation of those thoughts. Vihaan's love towards me... He may be, may be not. But his feelings are not going to make me or break me as a person. My relation with Rajiv sir might not be love. But fact remains, my trust in Rajiv sir always beats every other relation. She started to walk towards the hockey ground with dedication. Rajiv's face had a smile. His student had crossed her first hurdle of life successfully. He had not realised yet, there was another confused young man standing next to him, waiting for his hug.

Edited by usrfan - 31 December 2012 at 5:15pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nnisha007qweztion1tiababes-LiveLaughLove-chacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-hangok-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confusion to realisation" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beatrice_89

beatrice_89

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Awesome loved it. I am hoping to see something like this on the show. I really want to see rachna grow strong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bollyfood

bollyfood

bollyfood

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beatrice_89

Awesome loved it. I am hoping to see something like this on the show. I really want to see rachna grow strong.

Thanks. I hope, the serial also shows the angle of realising one's ambitions, along with the soft feeling of love.

myname1

myname1

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
not bad.  I would think Vihaan's surprise is to treat Rachna as a queen and then let her down by stating reality...Sorry this was just a prank...how did you like it?

Rachna and Gunjan will have an amazing look at this time.

What do you think?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bollyfoodbrat2008

virmanfanprema

virmanfanprema

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
very well written...even i wanted the storyline in the serial to be the same like after vihaan dumps her ...he realises he has sum feeling for her...how nice will it be!!!...vihaan and rachna all the way!!

bollyfood

aruforarshi

aruforarshi

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:29am | IP Logged
loved it...a gr8 one...i wud gonna luv it if the same happens in the show

bollyfood

hangok

IF-Rockerz

hangok

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
oww this was really good, i only hope that vihaan falls for her ...i dont want him to break rachnas heart..Unhappy
 once again this os wasThumbs UpClap

Djotied

bollyfood

bollyfood

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hangok

oww this was really good, i only hope that vihaan falls for her ...i dont want him to break rachnas heart..Unhappy
 once again this os wasThumbs UpClap

Unfortunately, you should be prepared for thisUnhappy.  What Gunjan and Rachna did was bad. But I fear, Vihaan is going to do the worse. Thanks for your appreciation.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.