Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow mahi superb update hai.
arjun was so possesive. jai ko sida thok diya.
and public kiss. omg kya scene tha wo.
and cherry on the pie was that car make out session. lol. IT HAPPENED.
loved the update.
and congo for the completion of thread.
luv ya
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mahi the update was superb...a magical one
arjuhi land mein chale gaye
arjun's possesseviness...bechare jay ko thokar maari
saleel is a chupa rustamπŸ˜†
their dance...kiss...car scene☺️
PRECAP: get ready wid seat belts😲???? kuch bura hone wala haiπŸ₯±
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Super cute Update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Seriously this was cutest update Dear, Got to see a cute jealous childlike side of Arjun Singhania πŸ˜Š love his childishness & Only Aru can bring this Up πŸ˜Š love this Arjun Totally πŸ˜Š he appeared sooo cute today. Completely naughty πŸ˜‰

Extremely sorry for replying late dear πŸ˜³ My nephew was here for his vacation so last 10 days i was not able to open my system So couldn't comment earlier. πŸ˜³ but i read & reread it from my cell πŸ˜Š Thanks a ton for amazing update. Arjun has finally realized his true feelings for wifey πŸ˜ƒ love his super caring attitude. specially when he asked her not to work by taking Dadi's name πŸ˜› Jayyy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† poor guy πŸ˜› Jay & his close friendship started getting on Arjun's nerves. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  he was jealous hence couldnt sit peacefully in cabin & come to see wifey in canteen. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† LOL poor jay jab se Aru ke saath arjun ne dekha hain duniya bhar ka kaam karvata hain us se πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Saleel is a rock star πŸ˜Š love his planning πŸ‘ kya planning hain ek teer se do nishane πŸ˜‰ Jay ko pata bhi nahi Saleel is using him to make jealous ever so great arrogant singhania to feel his love for wifey & its working too πŸ˜› Baap rey Arjun had lost it jay ki bike ko thok diya πŸ˜² πŸ˜² lol bechaara but chalo ek acchi baat huyi Shefu is no where to be seen matlab he is with Jay πŸ˜› chalo finally they are on track πŸ˜Š  Arjun heard him planning with someone to keep on check on Dance partners so that he & Aru can dance & make shefali jealous πŸ˜› lekin yaha toh hamare Arjun sir aise jealous huye ki band baja diya Jay ka πŸ˜†

The best part of the update was Arjuhi Dance & that cute little convo between them Specially those shayari's πŸ˜Š Arohi ne baazi maar li lekin Arjun bhi kum nahi love them both. Finally Arohi ne bulva liya how did he got this card to be partner with Arohi in dance πŸ˜Š the whole conversation during their dance was amazing πŸ‘ I am loss of words to describe my feelings from those conversation πŸ‘ beautifully written πŸ‘ πŸ‘ this was hilarious 

"mujhe Jay ko call to krne do"
"wo call recive nhi kr skta..wo hospital men hai"
Her innocent eyes wided in shock:tum ne use mara?
Shaking his head he cleared"meri car ney"
Arohi in disbelief:tum ne use thok dya?
"uski bike ko"
"aur wo khud bhi bike par hoga"
"ofcourse"

Arjun kissed wifey infront of everyone πŸ˜² πŸ˜² WOW what a awesome moment i wish i could see faces of those dumb bimbos Simi & tina all were shocked but yet again Saleel saved them. πŸ˜› he announce them as Mr & Mrs Singhania πŸ˜ƒ i loved their conversation & arohi's accusation on Arjun & arjun's casual "It happened" πŸ˜› But arjun confessed he is not in his senses around her πŸ˜ƒ I just love him here. & final lines gosh it was super hawt β˜ΊοΈ yeh Arjun toh hadh hain Car mein make out he is something else really β˜ΊοΈ loved how beautifully you described their togetherness it was mind blowing πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Simply romantic πŸ˜Š

this was really awesome ...dont know ho many times i ma going read this again ...loveed this sooo much ...Thank you 

waiting for next & sorry i got excited & my comment is getting extra long with lods of unnecessary stuff but i am too lazy to edit sorry. Better aadha read mat karna sixe dekhake 

Love
Pranjal.
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh no, mahi ve when did u update this????
sorry dear - I will read now
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mahi ve,
I just have a feeling of having seen all the important/most impressive scenes of kmh1 and kmh2 - the masquerade party, the dialogues of the salsa dance, the dialogues of our rocket scientist on the terrace-everything was well moulded for this update - I just loved it mahi

pity jay - he is the scapegoat

loved it dear - will edit this comment in the morning -
Edited by Arjuhisis - 10 years ago
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

INDEX UPDATED😳

THANK U SO MUCH FOR READING

CLOSED