Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Of The Week # 12 (Page 6)

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Came here in what feels like after a decade to see Chote ruling the Hot seat! LOL Congo shongo Sandeep babu! PartyDancing
Hahaha, yes it must have been quite a shocking sight, indeed. LOL Even my jaw dropped when I got to know about this thread. LOL Tuhada bahut dhonnobad (a Pungali reminder)! Embarrassed LOL

Edited by indianfighter - 01 January 2013 at 8:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHD

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged

User name: indianfighter

Profession/info about Education: Third year medical student at University of Oslo

Date of birth: 31 March 1990

How did you get started with India-forums? I was looking for some random Pavitra Rishta stuff when I landed upon this site, and after having read some analysis and discussions I decided to become a member. I was mostly a silent reader of the forum until January 2012, when I rejoined the forum to take part in discussions on Hitler Didi and Inshi/Rati Pandey. 

Why the username  IndianfighterEmbarrassed My username is no hocus pocus. LOL I used to have this as my online username for a variety of video games, first and foremost, Battlefield series and other FPS games that I am a very big fan of. Big smile 'Indianfighter' popped up in my mind randomly and I liked it. Most names with Sandeep / Sandy were already taken by other people anyway. Confused LOL Also I think the name sounds cool. Cool It makes me feel like I am a Heart SaTi Heart lover / fighter (take it as you want), and it gives me the extra boost to keep on fighting against RaMa. Evil Smile LOL By the way, SaTi is the short form of Sandeep + Rati. Embarrassed I am not going to change my username any soon. Cool Big smile

Hobbies: Listening to music (Punjabi music and Michael Jackson), playing football, running, playing video games, writing articles on Wikipedia, and last but not least discussing and having fun with my friends on India-forums. Wink Watching HD and drooling over Rati Pandey need to be mentioned as well. Big smile I also like to travel and explore new places, but unfortunately the times does not allow me to travel much. It is more like an interest. Big smile

Your Favourite

Colour : I like black and blue. Cool

Food : As for Indian food, I love makki di roti with saron da saag, mattar paneer, chicken tandoori, chicken biryani, and a lot of other yummy stuff. As for non-Indian food, I will go with pizza and pasta, as well as salmon (smoked or grilled, I just love it!). Norwegian bread with brunost (a Norwegian whey cheese) on is my favourite breakfast dish. Big smile

Sport : Football (Real Madrid and Spain are my favourite teams) and tennis (Rafael Nadal is my favourite player).

Outfit : Checked shirt with black/blue jeans and sneakers. It is nothing special as you can see because I am a simple kind of person when it comes to clothing. Embarrassed

Serial : Pavitra Rishta (not anymore), Dr. House and Hitler Didi of course. Big smile

Movie : Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge and Hum Aapke Hain Kaun are both my favourite Bollywood movies, while The Godfather (trilogy) are my favourite Hollywood movies of all time. Wink

I hope I answered all of your questions well enough. Big smile

Edited by indianfighter - 01 January 2013 at 9:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.FALTU.Yukti_RatzholicprachidewashneSwirledDreams-Rinky-.ByGod.NancyMystique.PureBliss

Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
indianfighter congrats 

-Sandy-

-Sachin- IF-Dazzler
-Sachin-
-Sachin-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
OMG! Sandy Baba LOL now Hitler LOL
Congrats! Sandeep! You truly deserves this, as your posts, comments, analysis, screen caps all are amazing. You really adds value to this forum.
My salute Mr Hitler Baba!
Will come soon with hot seat questions to grill you LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky--Sandy-.ByGod.NancyPureBliss

J.LO IF-Sizzlerz
J.LO
J.LO

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
 congrats bro...

-Sandy-

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sachin-

OMG! Sandy Baba LOL now Hitler LOL
Congrats! Sandeep! You truly deserves this, as your posts, comments, analysis, screen caps all are amazing. You really adds value to this forum.
My salute Mr Hitler Baba!
Will come soon with hot seat questions to grill you LOL
Thank you for the kind words dear Sachin bro. Big smile  It is all because of your continuous love and support that I am able to contribute in different ways to this forum. Ask whenever and whatever you want. LOL

Over and Out General Sachin...

Mr. Hitler Baba lol...LOL LOL Left right left...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-.ByGod.Nancy

-Sandy- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sandy-
-Sandy-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by J.LO

congrats bro...
Thank you Emaan! Embarrassed
.FALTU. IF-Dazzler
.FALTU.
.FALTU.

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
lagta hai tumhara week as hotw thora tanda ja raha hai, busy karne ke liye main bass eik hi kaam boloon ghi.
- plz dedicate a supur romantic and hot song that will suit RAMA
- discribe in a few words how u picture them. i want a RAMA story on the song. full on bollywood. dont hold back sandeep. and haan minimum 50 words. okiii!!!!! Wink

hahahahhaha digget svarene dine. brunost og laks, ekte Normann ass. LOL LOL
jeg liker alle svarene untatt real Madrid Thumbs Down LOL

sandeep romance mein kanjoosi bilkul matt karna!!!! Tongue

Edited by aishoo - 03 January 2013 at 6:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prachidew-Rinky--Sandy-ashnePureBliss.ByGod.Nancy

Go to top