Hitler Didi

Hitler Of The Week # 12 - Page 6

PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG am I phamous or what? 🀣 Yes I made the name sandy baba! πŸ˜³just the way I made dhakku 🀣 

Chorified from Nancy's HOTW thread πŸ˜‰ 🀣 🀣 Enjoy sandy!

1*From all the members which one is... 
Most angelic 
Most Evil 
Most Hyper 
Most active 
Most chatterbox 
Sweetest 
Cutest 
Funniest 
Most mature 
Most lovable 
Most addicted 
Most charming 
Friendliest 

2* If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? 

3* If a classmate asked you for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, what would you do? 

4* If the whole world were listening, what would you say? 

5* If you bumped your car into another car, but nobody saw you do it, would you leave your name and address? 

6* If you could ask God any one question, what would it be? 

7* If you could be a super-hero, which one would you be? 

8* If you could be an animal, what would you choose to be? 

9* If you could be another person for a day, who would you be? 

10* If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? 

11* If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? 

12* If you could choose how you were going to die, what would you choose your death to be? 

13*Three things that scare u: 

14*Three people who make u laugh: 

15*Three Things u love: 

16*Three Things u hate: 

17*Three things u don't understand: 

18*Three things on ur desk: 

19*Three things ur doing right now: 

20*Three things u want to do before u die: 

21*Three things u can do: 

22*Three ways to describe ur personality: 

23*Three things u can't do: 

24*Sum other questions: 
Wat 3 things wud u take to an Island wid u n y? 
Wat 3 things can u not live widout? 
Name 3 things u can never get bored doing? 
Wat is ur typical day like? 
Wud u rather go out to eat wid frends, watch a movie, or go shopping? 
On a rainy day, wat do u like to do? 
Wud u rather read a novel, watch tv, or go to sleep? 
Wat 3 things wud u like to change abt the world? 
Wat type of ppl do u best get along wid? 
One quality that u dislike in a person? 
Ur 3 wishes u wish to cum true? 
Do u think dreams ever cum true? 
Do u think theres such things as miracles? 
Do u think broken trust can b regained? 
Do u think that if sumone prays for sumthing n truly wishes for it, God listens? 
Wat is better to rely on, luck/faith/destiny? 
If u had a chance to meet a bolly actor n telly actor, who wud they b n y? 
Wat shows r u presently watching? 
Which ones do u like watching? 
Wat do u do for time pass usually? 
Wat r u thinking right now? 
Edited by .Avani. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Moree! 🀣 🀣 Baba I hope its not too much 🀣 Reply soon haan ;)

What are your 3 favourite internet sites?

What was the last thing you ate?

What's your favourite Nursery Rhyme?

What song would you say best sums you up?

Have you ever walked out of a cinema before the film was done?

Do you ever laugh at things you shouldn't?

if you were a fashion designer, what style of clothing or accessories would you design?

What makes you laugh the most?

The last movie that you watched?

What is your favorite song?

Is the glass half empty or half full?

Are you a morning person?

What came first the chicken or egg?

What is most important to you in life?

Your favorite time of the day?

What is your mood right now?

Would you rather have a million dollars or instant fame?

Type of music that you dislike the most?

whats your favorite flower

whats more important in life , fame or money ?

whats your favorite hang out place with friends ?

do you have pets ?

who is your inspiration in life ?

are you interested in politics ??

if you get 1 million , how willl u spend it ?

ever did bungee jumping ?

your fav quote ?

favorite junk food

how long can you sleep ?

what do you do to get out of sad or depressed moment

A girl should be?

how does it feel to be HOTW

how do you react when you are angry with someone

sunrise or sunset

you active in morning/ day time or at night

when was the last time you went for a party.

do you do house hold chores

last action movie you went to

do you like to spend money on books or on cds

Edited by .Avani. - 11 years ago
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 So many questions! You guys are really thinking of killing me. 🀣 I thought my week was going pretty well until I logged into IF now. πŸ˜’ πŸ˜† Avani tumney toh hadd hi kardi yaar 😲...I mean it is like a hundred questions.  πŸ˜†

Anyways, I will try to reply to each and every one of you. You have to bear with my slow response because I have devoted this weekend to studying. πŸ˜‰
-Sandy- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishoo

lagta hai tumhara week as hotw thora tanda ja raha hai, busy karne ke liye main bass eik hi kaam boloon ghi.
- plz dedicate a supur romantic and hot song that will suit RAMA
- discribe in a few words how u picture them. i want a RAMA story on the song. full on bollywood. dont hold back sandeep. and haan minimum 50 words. okiii!!!!! πŸ˜‰

hahahahhaha digget svarene dine. brunost og laks, ekte Normann ass. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
jeg liker alle svarene untatt real Madrid πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ˜†

sandeep romance mein kanjoosi bilkul matt karna!!!! πŸ˜›

Arrey Aisha abh thanda kuch nahin raha! Cannot you see how they are grilling me like a salmon? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

That is an interesting challenge. Though I am not good at narrating funny stories (creativity is not my strong point) but this topic really inspired me. πŸ˜† Well, let me see whether I will make any sense. I will need some time to think about it. πŸ˜ƒ

Hehe, takk! 😳Jeg er ikke helt Ola Nordmann, for aa si det saann. πŸ˜† Jeg er ikke foedt med ski paa beina lol. πŸ˜† Men jeg digger brunost og laks! Er du Barca-fan eller? πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†

Romance/pyaar mein thodi kanjoosi karna jayaz hain. πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
-Sandy- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShreyuArTi4eva

awee Congratulations Sandy bhaiπŸ€—πŸ€—
very well deserved Hitler🀣 n  after having nani,dadi's we have Baba finally🀣🀣
i m sure avu'd hv given u this name ahhhaaπŸ˜†
okay i'll try to post some questions for you soon!!

Thank you so much dear Shreya! πŸ˜³ πŸ€— Your appreciation means a lot to me. Nani and dadis??? πŸ˜² Who have been considered nani and dadis lol? πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Yes, who else than Avu could be so creative and considerate? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† Yes, sure. I am already overloaded with questions. πŸ˜•
-Sandy- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: likaboss

Time for my Questions πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜ˆ

1) Sandy or Baba ? πŸ˜†
2) RP AT or our NRI ?
3) Nancy or Avani ? πŸ˜ˆ
4) Avani or Nancy ? πŸ€”
5) B.A.G or AT ? πŸ˜†
6) New Zealand or India ? πŸ˜†
7) Zara or Nupur ?
8) Indira/Nupur/Zara .. if given a chance who would you take out for lunch ? πŸ˜†
9) If you saw RaMa oneday , what would you do ? πŸ€£
10) Who was your first friend on India forums ?
11) What do you like the most about RP ?
12) Which Co-star of Rati is your favourite ? πŸ˜† 
13) One thing you dont like about RP ?
14) Do you like spamming ? πŸ˜†
15) How would you describe mine and avu's convos ? πŸ€£
16) Black Ops or Battlefield ? πŸ€”
17) One thing you want to change about India ?
18) Your favourite Actor/actress in Bollywood and Tellywood ?
19) Your favourite Movie ?
20) Favourite book ?
21) Favourite sport ?

il be back with more πŸ˜† 

Alright, let's get this over with as fast as possible. 😎 πŸ˜ˆ

1) Sandy or Baba ? πŸ˜† 
Sandy of course. 😎 I feel Sandy baba is the best of two worlds though. And Hitler baba is just meh meh... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

2) RP AT or our NRI ? 
They both have their own purposes. I love RP AT for serious discussions and drooling, while NRI is more phamoous for insane talks and lovely spamming sessions. I like them both equally. πŸ˜ƒ

3) Nancy or Avani ? πŸ˜ˆ
This not fair nah.  I love both BAG members. 😳 But if I have to choose one, I choose Nancy this time. Nancy sounds a bit old-fashioned, but it is a cute name nevertheless (do not throw eggs at me now πŸ˜†). πŸ˜³

4) Avani or Nancy ? πŸ€”
This time I choose Avani. Avani is a beautiful name I think. 😳 All is fair now. πŸ˜†

5) B.A.G or AT ? πŸ˜†
That is a difficult one. πŸ€” I will have to say RP AT is the place where my great memories began and lie until this day. πŸ˜ƒ I have a lot of respect for this second home of mine. No doubt, BAG is a great means of time pass and increasing my post count as well as interacting with you guys. πŸ˜† I will cherish and take with me every crazy and silly moment I spent in BAG. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

6) New Zealand or India ? πŸ˜†
I will pick India because I have been there many times and my relatives live there too. My queen is also living and doing her fabulous job there. πŸ˜‰ But I would love to visit New Zealand to meet you and enjoy the picturesque scenery. 😳 One thing I do not like about New Zealand is this damn time zone difference. 😑 Nancy you are always half a day ahead of me. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

7) Zara or Nupur ?
I like Zara the most because I find the more mature, independent and reasonable side of Rati's character more attractive than the bubbly and kidding type. πŸ˜ƒ Honestly speaking, I do not know enough about Nupur (yet) to have a valid opinion. 

8) Indira/Nupur/Zara .. if given a chance who would you take out for lunch ? πŸ˜†
Indira for sure.  It would have been hilarious to see Indira in personal taking chappal in her hands and showing a bit of her famous Hitlergiri. πŸ˜† I will be on cloud nine if I ever get a chance to see Ms. Perfectionist, let alone having lunch with her. πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†

9) If you saw RaMa oneday , what would you do ? πŸ€£
I would close my eyes and think of RaMa as a bad dream or a nightmare because RaMa are just not meant to be together. 🀣 πŸ€£ And yes, I will not hesitate to use force when it is necessary to defend SaTi. Remember everything is fair in love and war. πŸ˜ˆ And one more thing: my plans are confidential material and will be kept under wraps. 

10) Who was your first friend on India forums ?
Nancy, you are really testing my long-term memory now! πŸ€” After having been through nearly half of the medical dictionary and other heavy stuff during the last two and a half years, I must say my brain is getting a little frazzled. πŸ€“ πŸ˜† All I can say is that my first friend on IF was someone I met in the Pavitra Rishta forum almost three years ago. πŸ˜† 

11) What do you like the most about RP ?
I like everything about RP the most πŸ˜³, but her immense natural beauty, talent and versatility as an actress really stand out.  The way she can pull off any character with utmost ease and perfection is nothing less than sensational. πŸ‘ Her dedication and down-to-earth personality has touched my heart. πŸ˜³

12) Which Co-star of Rati is your favourite ? πŸ˜† 
Yeh tumney kaisa sawaal poocha Nancy? πŸ˜³ SaTi ke feelings ke saath mat khelo! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† I would like Rati to be the sole lead actor in a show.  πŸ˜† Putting jokes aside, Sandeep B (Munna bhaisaab) is my favourite co-actor. Munna-Zara/Indira chemistry is just magical. 

13) One thing you dont like about RP ?
Hmm...Is there anything I do not like about Rati Pandey? πŸ€” No, I do not think so.  

14) Do you like spamming ? πŸ˜†
Yes, of course I do. 😎 Is that something to be proud or ashamed of? πŸ˜• πŸ€£ I am worried about how it consumes my precious time. πŸ˜’

15) How would you describe mine and avu's convos ? πŸ€£
AvuCy conversations...Let me think πŸ€”...They can be described as insane, random, confusing, funny, interesting, and even fascinating at times. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ They are surely contagious. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† I do not think I need to give you a reason why I feel that way. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

16) Black Ops or Battlefield ? πŸ€”
Battlefield for the win! πŸ‘πŸΌ Battlefield requires coordinated teamwork, it is centered more around objectives, and it is more complex in that it involves air/ground vehicles, more weapons and larger/better maps. I think it is more realistic than Black Ops too because of the destructive environment. The best part, no killstreaks! πŸ˜ƒ Black Ops feels more like a "lone wolf kill them all" type of game where players die every 10 seconds lol. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Sorry Nancy, I did not mean to be rude. πŸ€£

17) One thing you want to change about India ?
Good question. πŸ‘πŸΌ There are a lot of things that I want to change in India. πŸ˜ƒ I cannot say confidently that it would be possible for me to get rid of Indian society from such problems even if anyhow I got the authority because problems like the deep-rooted casteism, corruption, unemployment, poverty, terrorism, rape, etc. do not seem to be easily ending.  The guilty need to be punished severely and made an example of, so that it prevents others from taking the same path. 😑 Ladies and kids should travel without fear even in the midnight hour; this is my dream for India. 

18) Your favourite Actor/actress in Bollywood and Tellywood ?
My favourite actors are SRK and Akshay Kumar, and Priyanka Chopra is my favourite Bollywood actress. πŸ˜³ In Tellywood, my answer is crystal clear...The one and only Rati Pandey! β­οΈ

19) Your favourite Movie ?
Actually, I have two favourite movies that I could watch again and again: DDLJ and HAHK. πŸ˜† These are such great family movies with good social messages. πŸ˜‰

20) Favourite book ?
I am not a bibliophile. πŸ˜† I cannot read all books and can see it to completion only if it awakens my interest. Anyways, my favourite book has to be The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. 😎  

21) Favourite sport ?
It has to be tennis, with football taking a close second. πŸ˜ƒ

No, please do not come back with more. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† My schedule is already full yaar. πŸ˜’ 
Edited by indianfighter - 11 years ago
rads14 thumbnail
Few questions for you πŸ˜†

Your ambition?
Your dearest wish?
Most memorable incident?
Your strengths?
Your weakness?
What do you like about yourself?
If you would be granted three wishes what would they be?
If given a chance to be invisible what would you do?

Your wildest dreams?
You are crazy about?
Your hobbies?
What do you like most about Rati?
If given a chance to meet Rati, what would you do?

Rati or Indira?
Nupur or Zara?
Mahesh or Sachin? πŸ˜†
Avani or Nancy?
Rati AT or CC?

From our NRI
Most helpful-
most sweet-
most irritating-
most unique-
most friendly-
Most loyal-
Most creative-
Most funny-
Most mature-
Most talkative-
Most quiet-
Most sensible-
Five people that you like talking to:-
Your best friend-
Your first friend on the forum?

Enjoy answering πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Edited by rads14 - 11 years ago
-Sandy- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prachidew

Hello  Colonel Sandeep Bro!πŸ˜›
its time for me to fire my questions on you
T & C- *All the questions are compulsaryπŸ˜†
             *you can give reasons too if you wantπŸ˜†

RP AT or Studies?πŸ˜†
your pet name?πŸ˜†
your strength?
your weakness?
your wildest dreams?πŸ˜‰
your biggest fear?
your biggest mistake that you still regret?
most awkward moment of yours?
your favorite holiday destination?
your favorite movie holly n bolly both?
your favorite time pass(accept RP AT)?πŸ˜†
wat mostly makes you  angry?
what do you like abt HD forum?πŸ˜ƒ
what do you like abt RP?πŸ˜‰
Tea or Coffee?
Truth or Dare?
horse riding or bus riding?🀣
Population or Pollution?🀣
Romancing or Worshiping?🀣
Mystery or Thrill?
Action or Comedy?
Murder or Assassination?😲
Michael Jackson or Sandeep Singh?😳
Politics or Politicians?πŸ˜†
Luck or Co- incidence?
Frustration or irritation?πŸ˜†
how do you like my questions?πŸ˜†

last but not the least - i want some compliments for meπŸ˜†(only compliments😳)

ohk this is it for now enjoy answeringπŸ˜‰All the bestπŸ˜†

Colonel Sandeep is at your service.  πŸ˜†
Fire away Prachi, I am wearing bulletproof clothing anyway. πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜ƒ

RP AT or Studies?πŸ˜†
RP AT is more fun, while studies are more important of course. πŸ˜† I try my best to keep a balance between both. A life without entertainment is a dull life indeed. πŸ€” Ultimately, studies are what will help me through my life so I am focusing most on that. πŸ˜ƒ

your pet name?πŸ˜†
Sunny, but I do not like it. 🀒 In fact I am a bigger fan of Sandy (baba). πŸ˜† In younger days my friends used to tease me calling me Pidnas (my name spelled backwards in Norwegian). πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

your strength?
Above all, it has to be my self-confidence and positive attitude towards the challenges I meet. I am a quick learner and fully capable of working independently. πŸ˜ƒ I have passion and dedication for my work, and I work with great enthusiasm and bring precision to everything I do (well, I hope I do πŸ˜†). My Norwegian teacher once told me that I am a perfectionist 😲, but I honestly think that her statement was exaggerated out of all proportion. πŸ€” Punctuality is another strong point of mine. Oops, I had no intentions of making this sound like a bragging session. πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 

your weakness?
My weakness is perhaps that I become a bit too innocent (and honest) at times? πŸ€” Also, I tend to trust people very easily, and sometimes it puts me in trouble. πŸ˜• I have a short fuse sometimes (mostly in matters related to SaTi, RaMa, ArTi, etc.  πŸ˜‘), and I think you guys have noticed this too. πŸ˜† That is why I fall easy prey to NRIians' continuous teasing and leg pulling I think.  πŸ˜† Creativity is not my forte either. Another weakness is that if I do not get the required result, I will be greatly disappointed. But I believe my weakness is my strength and improve myself for the next time. πŸ˜‰ 

your wildest dreams?πŸ˜‰
This has to be my SaTi imagination undoubtedly. πŸ€£ Apart from SaTi, one of the craziest dreams I have ever had is to travel to the Moon with my best friends and build and operate our own hospital for the moon dwellers. 😳 Crazy, I know... πŸ€£ πŸ€£

your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is lightning striking the top of my head. πŸ˜† My second biggest fear is being buried by an avalanche. 😳 πŸ˜† The forces of nature really scare me. πŸ˜”

your biggest mistake that you still regret?
Hmm...That is a tough one Prachi. πŸ€” That has to be when I drove alone in a car on crowded Indian roads for the first time after getting very little driving practice, without any licence or experience. 😲 I had not even driven a car in the quiet Norway before lol. πŸ˜† It could have ended really bad, but fortunately the trip was short. πŸ˜ƒ

Another big mistake, but no regret because I enjoyed it πŸ˜ƒ...When I realized that I have wasted so much time and energy that could have been utilized for a better purpose than playing video games (e.g. studies, job, helping out my family, etc.). πŸ€” I used to play a lot of video games, but recently I decided that, from now on, video games should nearly always be just a distraction, not the main activity of the day. πŸ˜†

I just want to make another point here that we all make mistakes, that is life. We are supposed to learn from them. But we should never regret any mistakes that we have made because they do help shape who we are and what we do today. πŸ˜‰ So, I have no regrets and I plan on dying that way. Life is too short to regret nah. πŸ˜’ πŸ˜† Okay, I see this answer turned out much longer than I intended. Sorry, I have a habit of telling people more than they want to know. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

most awkward moment of yours?
The awkward moment when I cannot think of any good awkward moments lol. πŸ€£ πŸ€£ No particular moment as such off the top of my head, but that awkward moment when I start telling a story to my friends and realize no one is listening so I slowly fade out and pretend I never said anything. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† Another awkward moment is when I realize my joke is not as funny as I thought. πŸ€“ This happens often. πŸ˜†

your favorite holiday destination?
Goa is on the top of my list. 😳 I have never been there but it seems to be the ideal place with its beautiful architecture, scenery and beaches, and a very laid back atmosphere.  The weather in Goa in winter time seems perfect for me (coming from a cold Norwegian climate). πŸ˜ƒ Last but not least the distance to Mumbai and the queen of expressions herself will be well within my reach from Goa. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

your favorite movie holly n bolly both?
Haha, the same question again. πŸ˜† I think I will need to delve a little deeper into this question. πŸ˜† DDLJ and HAHK are both my favourite Bollywood movies. I found these family movies to have a lighthearted story with great soundtracks. In addition they gave great social messages to the audience. DDLJ gave a good message to the young generation that respect your elders and obey them as they can take the decisions of your life much better than you. Never do anything against their wishes. πŸ˜ƒ HAHK gave a realistic view of Indian culture, which was extra interesting for me as an Indian born in Norway. πŸ˜‰ As for Hollywood, The Godfather (trilogy) is my favourite. A cinematic masterpiece in my opinion. πŸ‘ 

your favorite time pass(accept RP AT)?πŸ˜†
Listening to music, playing video games and last but not least spamming with BAG. πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†

wat mostly makes you  angry?
The current situation in India, where we witness rapes and other inhumane crimes being reported on a daily basis, and still the Indian government is reluctant to act and deal with the growing problems. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ The Indian government should set their [rapists'] deaths as an example for the rest. 😑 Some politicians and their so-called politics really make me angry. Stereotypes of the kind shown in HD and other Indian movies and TV shows also make me mad sometimes, even though they represent the reality to some extent. On a general note, rude and two-faced people make me angry as well. πŸ˜‘

what do you like abt HD forum?πŸ˜ƒ
I like RP AT and the few healthy discussions on Rati Pandey and other topics. I like the fact that I can find every Ratilicious thing at one place.  This forum has given me something I could not find anywhere else - a community of smart, thoughtful, lovely and kind people in the name of friends, brothers and sisters. πŸ€— I should also mention the unforgettable golden days when we [the night batch] used to have Pungali lessons, NK versus Vidit bhaiya fights and serious discussions blended together in a beautiful manner. πŸ˜† Those memories are treasured and kept close to my heart. πŸ˜³

what do you like abt RP?πŸ˜‰
Everything. πŸ˜ƒ Her beauty, smile, cuteness, expressions, talent, versatility, down-to-earth attitude and the way she carries off herself immaculately and even the toughest of roles in a very easy manner. 😳 And of course her flawless acting and dance performances. 😳 Rati Pandey is just amazing in every sense of the word!  

Tea or Coffee?
Tea for sure. Milk tea (Indian chai) is really good and I drink it twice or thrice a day. πŸ˜ƒ I am glad I am on the same page as RP in this regard lol. πŸ˜³ πŸ€£

Truth or Dare?
Dare! πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†

horse riding or bus riding?🀣
I have never sat on a horse or ridden one, but I would love to try horse riding. πŸ˜† Bus rides are boring, especially when commuting. πŸ₯±

Population or Pollution?🀣
What kind of question is this lol? πŸ˜² πŸ€£ After a second thought this question seems more relevant than it has been in a long time. πŸ˜ƒ I prefer pollution because in the end an increase in the world population will greatly contribute to global warming and pollution through the increased use of automobiles and airplanes, among other reasons. πŸ€” It will increase the pressure on the environment and existing environmental problems would aggravate. Also pollution is far easier to control than the population. πŸ˜‰ 

Romancing or Worshiping?🀣
Whatever it takes! πŸ€£ It depends on how long I have been waiting lol. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† I have to admit that I love worshiping imaginary things like SaTi though.  πŸ˜†

Mystery or Thrill?
Thriller. πŸ˜Ž 

Action or Comedy?
A combination of both. Pure action movies bore me to tears, and they say laughing makes you live longer. πŸ˜ƒ HD is more than enough to make me want to laugh and break a table at the same time. πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Murder or Assassination?😲
Hmm...Unique question Prachi! πŸ˜² πŸ˜† Assassination is murder but murder is not necessarily assassination. πŸ€” I prefer murder because an assassination is to "murder a usually prominent person", which is something I do not want to do really. πŸ˜† Rape should be regarded as a more heinous crime than murder. 😑 The recent happenings in India (I know it has been happening for a long time) make me want to murder the rapists and sick perverts with my hands! πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜Ž

Michael Jackson or Sandeep Singh?😳
OMG! Where did this question come from? πŸ˜² πŸ€£ Michael Jackson is my all time favourite artist and performer. 😳 He is my hero because he did what he believed in and that was to help the world through his music. He only cared for others and never just himself. 😳 His songs give a great message to all of us. Michael Jackson is the one and only and no one can take his place! ⭐️ I am just an ordinary guy, with a very ordinary life lol. πŸ˜†

Politics or Politicians?πŸ˜†
As of now, I have no faith in politics or politicians in general. πŸ˜³ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Luck or Co- incidence?
I do believe in luck. πŸ˜ƒ The harder I work the luckier I get, as someone once said. I think all things happen for a reason.πŸ˜‰  If something appears random or coincidental it is usually our minds simplifying it or us not knowing enough about it yet. πŸ€” 

Frustration or irritation?πŸ˜†
Irritation. πŸ€“ To give a relevant example, I can say that I get irritated by the way HD writers are handling the story like a swinging pendulum and playing blindly with every character. πŸ€’

how do you like my questions?πŸ˜†
Frankly speaking, I loved your questions Prachi. πŸ˜† They were fun and challenging to answer. Many of your questions were of a unique kind lol. πŸ˜† Some of them really got me thinking and reasoning, which is the reason for my long response. πŸ˜‰ I hope my response is helpful and not off the mark. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Ž

Hahaha, compliments for you? πŸ˜² πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Alright...You are a die-hard Inshi fan. 😳 You are a friendly, kind and caring person, funny and sweet at the same time. πŸ˜† And I think you are intelligent too. πŸ˜‰ I am glad I got to know you and be your friend Prachi. πŸ˜³ Should I quit now? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by indianfighter - 11 years ago
-Sandy- thumbnail
Even more questions...*sigh*  πŸ˜† 

I will try to answer rest of the questions tomorrow. Please bear with me. πŸ˜ƒ

Good night/good morning/good day/good evening to respective people! :D
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh God so many questions πŸ˜² πŸ˜† Btw nice answers Sandeep.

@ Shreyu - Haila ur DP πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†