India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Purab Mehra.......then & now.. (Page 4)

ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 30 August 2004 at 6:06am | IP Logged

if purab leaves now there's gonna be an even longer series of misunderstandings which probably would take aeons to resolve.

armaan and jassi reminds me of "beauty and the beast"(who is the beauty though is for everyone to decide)

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 30 August 2004 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Crazy about Purab...I couln't agree more ...though the sleeping beauty would be more appropriate too as Jassi is totally in the dark as to her prince who will only proclaim her love when she is transformed and that sucks!She needs to wake up and get a life...maybe she can see what she is missing ...i.e Purab who truly loves her for what she is!
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 30 August 2004 at 9:00am | IP Logged

How can Purab love her for who he is - they were only friends for about 3 minutes!  He doesnt really know her.  Everyone is on their best behaviour when they meet new people.  Armaan knows how Jassi ticks and at the moment he is abusing that knowledge, but at least he knows her as a person.  Purab is just following her around like a laughing gnome making himself look like an idiot in the process.  If someone tells you to get out of their life you should go regardless of whos in the right/wrong blah blah.  Jassi doesnt want him, he should be a gentleman and stop stalking the poor girl.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 30 August 2004 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Actually Armaan doesnt proclaim his love when she transforms, he proclaims his love when she leaves the company and he doesnt know she has transformed until she comes back.
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 30 August 2004 at 11:24am | IP Logged

they were only friends for about 3 minutes!  He doesnt really know her.

if jassi only knew purab for 3min then why would she share her whole life story in alibagh without him even asking. (she new arundhati and was hesitating telling her anything after bieng asked 100 times) So then jassi probably knew purab  for more then 3 min and also had feelings for him

current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 30 August 2004 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
It is not how long you know a person for,but how much you try to know him ...that is exactly what Purab tried to do in Alibagh and therafter and I don't think it counts as 3 mins.
kanchi Goldie
kanchi
kanchi

Posted: 30 August 2004 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

It is not how long you know a person for,but how much you try to know him ...that is exactly what Purab tried to do in Alibagh and therafter and I don't think it counts as 3 mins.
Clap
ruta Goldie
ruta
ruta

Posted: 31 August 2004 at 6:27am | IP Logged

totally agree with you current.....its not how long but how much you know a person that matters.Though purab was a complete stranger she related to him and confided into him all that which she could'nt say even to bebe(whom she knows frm  her childhood)

though i agree with surnita tht if he is a thorough gentlemen he should stop following jassi.I mean jassi is treating him like a cringing bit of filth.  And this is really painful to watch.

if jassi is so much fogged by her (armaan)fantasy flight i think its better that she gets the reality stroke also frm armaan.

Go to top