Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

"Housewife Hai..." comes with serious message: AD

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Mumbai, Dec 31 (IANS) TV actor Aniruddh Dave, to be seen in "Housewife Hai...Sab Jaanti Hai", says it is a show with a message. He says while the show will provide full-fledged entertainment, it will also convey the importance and potential of a housewife.

"The show is entertaining, but comes with a serious message. It is on the existence of housewives and how they are not less than working women," Aniruddh told IANS.

Personally also, the actor agrees with the cause.

"Housewives have thousands of responsibilities. They have so many things to do at home too. In fact, I feel housewives can do much more than what working women can," he said.

Set in Allahabad, the show features Aniruddh in the role of a fun loving husband, whose wife decides to leave her job and devote time at home.

"My character is performance-oriented. I can't do roles where I have to just sit. I am known for my acting style and I always choose different roles," said the actor, who has been seen in shows like "Ruk Jana Nahi", "Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki" and "Mera Naam Karegi Roshan".

The actor says he is not nervous about the new show, and hopes the viewers will like it.

"My fingers are crossed," he said.

http://en-maktoob.news.yahoo.com/housewife-hai-comes-serious-message-aniruddh-dave-094817386.html

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramonamDDViviandevraniharishRashmi04Namzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Housewife Hai..." comes with serious message: AD" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Tfs

Hope AD gets enormously benefitted with this show.

All the best to AD and entire cast.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharish

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
"My character is performance-oriented. I can't do roles where I have to just sit. I am known for my acting style and I always choose different roles," said the actor, who has been seen in shows like "Ruk Jana Nahi", "Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki" and "Mera Naam Karegi Roshan".

aapki yahi ada to hume aapse aur bhi jyada pyar karne ko majboor kar deti hai

thanku visha

devraniharish

rozie

IF-Dazzler

rozie

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Visha Big smile
i love the storyline n especially love Suhasi, can't wait for this show Big smile

devraniharish

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Thnx Visha

devraniharish

Goldie

devraniharish

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
thx for sharing Smile

DDVivian

DDVivian

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thx visha

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
TFS.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.