India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

What the Hell just happened? (Page 2)

ash.attitude IF-Rockerz
ash.attitude
ash.attitude

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
umm from wat i've read so far.. i think it wasn't rite from angad's part to really say "have fun"...but then poor chap is helpless..he doesn't knoe wat he wants and can't stand krips wit tht baby!!!!... umm but prithvi did the rite thing by grabin his collar.. he needed tht

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Angad isn't a perfect person, far from it actually. He isn't supposed to nice, sweet or even likable. What he said to Prithvi ('have fun') was rude and downright nasty, but that's Angad. What would you expect him to say in such a situation?  In the context, it worked and his anger lead up to an amazing scene (the lipstick one) Plus, its clear Angad has deep feelings for Kripa but can't convey them so he's acting extra rude and mean to get his point across.
AngadDaMan Groupbie
AngadDaMan
AngadDaMan

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

I actually feel sry for Angad. I mean he loves kripa and because of that he's fighting with himself everyday. Its like he doesn't want to love her but can't help it. And then with kripa and prithvi saying how their boyfriend and girlfriend just pisses him off. So he has all these mixed emotions inside of him and  he doesn't know how to get rid of them...and the ony thing he knows how to do is tell people off and provoke them so thats wut he does... he's like pissed off that kripa cant see he loves her, because he doesn't want to have to say it to her face.... 

well thats wut i think.. anyhow i can't wait till monday!!!!!!! 

-Sohniye- Goldie
-Sohniye-
-Sohniye-

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Love makes ppl do and say crazy things guysEmbarrassed

i cant wait till mon either!!

Sohni

rano Senior Member
rano
rano

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Well people, possesive people frighten the hell out of me, And Angad's obsession is positively scary...Do some of you find a similiarity to Abhishek Bachchan's character in Yuva to Angad?...As for Kripa, I feel sorry for her...its good to be loved, but not to the extent that the person who loves you considers you as another part of his personal furniture...jita jagta insaan to kabhi kisika "Property" ho nahi sakta. But angad ka bhi koi dosh nahin...use pyar aur ownership mein fark kisi ne kabhi samjhaya hi nahin.
KYPH_fan Goldie
KYPH_fan
KYPH_fan

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
  I feel that when Angad bad- mouthed Kripa, when telling Prithvi that she is a small town girl trying to take advantage of him, he was actually provoking Prithvi to DUMP Kripa, but when he realised its not working, he came up with the "Have Fun" dialogue!!
Khwaga1 Senior Member
Khwaga1
Khwaga1

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 12:13am | IP Logged

I kind of felt bad for Angad! Not Kripa ....Not Prithvi! Because he doesn't "know why he's doing what hes doing" when he tried to provoke Prithvi. Angad would have punched the day lights out of him in an instant........maybe he was testing Prithvi to see how far he can go on saying stuff about Kripa...to see if he sticks up for her or just ignores it. Maybe that was a way that he was trying to protect Kripa.....because he is possesive over her anyways and wants to know what his competition is offering.

Remember when Kripa compared herself to a "street side hooker" and Angad clunched his fist in fuery thinking she should never say that about herself....Well, maybe Angad did provoke Prithvi, but when he said "Have fun" i think he just wanted to kick him to the curve. I don't think Angad would ever say anything bad about Kripa, because he cares for her. He did what he did out of anger to test his competition........this is my personal opinion! Smile

Mrs.Brett Lee IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Brett Lee
Mrs.Brett Lee

-

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetSone15

Love makes ppl do and say crazy things guysEmbarrassed

i cant wait till mon either!!

Sohni

Same here Sohni

Go to top