Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngadDaMan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I actually feel sry for Angad. I mean he loves kripa and because of that he's fighting with himself everyday. Its like he doesn't want to love her but can't help it. And then with kripa and prithvi saying how their boyfriend and girlfriend just pisses him off. So he has all these mixed emotions inside of him and  he doesn't know how to get rid of them...and the ony thing he knows how to do is tell people off and provoke them so thats wut he does... he's like pissed off that kripa cant see he loves her, because he doesn't want to have to say it to her face.... 

well thats wut i think.. anyhow i can't wait till monday!!!!!!! 

-Sohniye- thumbnail

Love makes ppl do and say crazy things guys😳

i cant wait till mon either!!

Sohni

rano thumbnail
Well people, possesive people frighten the hell out of me, And Angad's obsession is positively scary...Do some of you find a similiarity to Abhishek Bachchan's character in Yuva to Angad?...As for Kripa, I feel sorry for her...its good to be loved, but not to the extent that the person who loves you considers you as another part of his personal furniture...jita jagta insaan to kabhi kisika "Property" ho nahi sakta. But angad ka bhi koi dosh nahin...use pyar aur ownership mein fark kisi ne kabhi samjhaya hi nahin.
KYPH_fan thumbnail
  I feel that when Angad bad- mouthed Kripa, when telling Prithvi that she is a small town girl trying to take advantage of him, he was actually provoking Prithvi to DUMP Kripa, but when he realised its not working, he came up with the "Have Fun" dialogue!!
Khwaga1 thumbnail

I kind of felt bad for Angad! Not Kripa ....Not Prithvi! Because he doesn't "know why he's doing what hes doing" when he tried to provoke Prithvi. Angad would have punched the day lights out of him in an instant........maybe he was testing Prithvi to see how far he can go on saying stuff about Kripa...to see if he sticks up for her or just ignores it. Maybe that was a way that he was trying to protect Kripa.....because he is possesive over her anyways and wants to know what his competition is offering.

Remember when Kripa compared herself to a "street side hooker" and Angad clunched his fist in fuery thinking she should never say that about herself....Well, maybe Angad did provoke Prithvi, but when he said "Have fun" i think he just wanted to kick him to the curve. I don't think Angad would ever say anything bad about Kripa, because he cares for her. He did what he did out of anger to test his competition........this is my personal opinion! 😊

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetSone15

Love makes ppl do and say crazy things guys😳

i cant wait till mon either!!

Sohni

Same here Sohni
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Originally posted by: KYPH_fan

I feel that when Angad bad- mouthed Kripa, when telling Prithvi that she is a small town girl trying to take advantage of him, he was actually provoking Prithvi to DUMP Kripa, but when he realised its not working, he came up with the "Have Fun" dialogue!!

i know..i had the same feeling...angad doesnt really think that of kripa, coz if it wud've been like that, he wont be falling in love with her...!

Saphira thumbnail

sorry for the first post i was still in a lot of shock

as an actor a wonderful job by angad i haven't seen any other tv actor which could have pulled of that scene prperly. I still haven't come to the conclusion as to what angad did was right or not cos it's a little too melodramtic. he gets jealous to the point of almost obsession😡 and then does crazy stuff even he doesn't understand reminds me awfully of a confused teenager throwing a tantrum at times😊

can't wait for monday what will kripa do now???

~Saphira~

Saphira thumbnail
p.s sorry for the profanity slipped out my apologises to the mod