India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

What the Hell just happened?

Saphira Groupbie
Saphira
Saphira

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 12:04am | IP Logged

I'm in shock to say the very least which kinda of idiotic person is angad i mean....uhh i'm speechless. my apologises for bips that i didn't believe her but you have to say it isn't or at least wasn't conceivable. his little follow up bhajan practically beat anything kripa had ever said. what the bloody hell just happened???

secondly i felt like slapping angad when he started on with prithvi that was plain ----. i mean koi kitna gir sakta hai...? If i was prithvi i wouldn't have even started talking i would have just punched the Censored.

SaPhIrA

Edited my mod for use of profanity

Edited by meghavi - 13 May 2005 at 3:26pm

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 4:01am | IP Logged

lol calm down dear..

its just a character..and yeah angad becomes irritating sometimes..if i would have been at kripa's place, i might have reacted the same way as hers till now....but the short story is that I AM NOT AT HER PLACE...so i have a different view of seeing things...I dont find him that irritating like she finds him coz am only watching the show..he seems sooo ruthless but still really handsome n romantic in his own unique way.....its we (the viewers) who know that he is very much in love with kripa but wont realize...its not kripa since she is in total confusion...so as far as am viewing, angad seems really attractive!

cheers

angadkripafan IF-Rockerz
angadkripafan
angadkripafan

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 4:49am | IP Logged
although i love angad soo much but still i agree he should nt have said 'HAVE FUN 'that was soo disgusting i mean he loves kripa how can he say like that about her prithvi was right to catch his collar
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Well, he sure did provoke Prithvi into puling at his collar.....................and Prithvi is such a gentleman.......................he wouldn't tolerate hearing nasty words about his lady love....................maybe Angad should learn some manners from him..................but on the other hand................i think it is Angads upbringing.................is parents never showered him with love and attention.................they are only pushing him to the extremes of success

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 4:59am | IP Logged
yup...the mischievious look on his face made me angry as well...but he was looking soooooEmbarrassed, i couldnt think anything else...lol
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AALIYAH786

Well, he sure did provoke Prithvi into puling at his collar.....................and Prithvi is such a gentleman.......................he wouldn't tolerate hearing nasty words about his lady love....................maybe Angad should learn some manners from him..................but on the other hand................i think it is Angads upbringing.................is parents never showered him with love and attention.................they are only pushing him to the extremes of success

well said aaliyah................i agree with u

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

well what i can say is that ANGAD acted very well!!!!!Tongue

kbs756 Senior Member
kbs756
kbs756

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
THE HAVE fun thing was too much but the the rest of the episode ruled

Go to top