Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

To The Land of our Dreamy Hottie
The Most Special Person for All His Dewani's
We Love To Live In His NazimLand and Drool Him Always..!!  Day DreamingDay Dreaming

He was One of The Most Important Reason for all of to keep watching SNS during its worst phase (i hope u all can recall those pathetic days, when we were just watching this show to have a glimpse of him even as a Cardboard Cutout)

And again now

He is The Most Important reason for all of us to watch SNS so that we can drool over him in each n every frame whenever/wherever he Appears.(This is true for me and m hoping that all of u are also in same boat with me)

Is it possible that we forget a day which is so big for him and for us also.  As soon as Clock will hit 12 it will be January 1st.

Hope you got it...

If not go down...

Its the Day when Our Dear Hottie Boy appeared on the earth so that after few years he can Blind us with his
Yes Yes Your Guess is right
Im Talking about

THE HEART THROB, THE HANDSOME, THE DASHING, THE SPECTACULAR, THE MOST CHARMING GUY ON TELLY
THE NON OTHER THAN OUR VERY OWN
BIRTHDAY BOY...!!

PartyPartyPartyParty
PartyPartyParty 
PartyPartyPartyParty
PartyPartyParty
PartyParty
PartyParty

""WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH"

Edited by -GiNa- - 01 January 2013 at 4:16am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

luvSalRinamittykuttyPrachi66_Devna_-Deepali-munnihyderabadjaisyjazz-Archana-basuanasuyachristiandior.amalaziz.ChammakChallo.Nilu.Dasunifamzii05..rain_drops..janani18swasthiMADHU.BARUN-Muskii-Tarantallegra...Hanna...Mandy20.Amrita.-Chotta-Don-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Happy Birthday To Hottie Nazim ~*~" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Mohammad Nazim turns 28 years old.

What an incredible age to be!

You have reached exciting heights in the show Saath Nibhana Saathiya as the lead role of Ahem Parag Modi, a prominent business man, son of Kokila Modi and husband to Gopi Ahem Modi.

You have worked on bigger movies due for release soon and have done music videos too.

You have made yourself an exciting face in the modelling world.

These are the fruits of your perseverance, determination and motivation to make your name known in the entertainment industry through your twenties. Your instant joy is your car that you possess.

This being your transitional year into your thirties the members of the Saath Nibhana Saathiya forum on India Forum send you the very best of birthday wishes. May your thirties bring you so much more than you have achieved in your twenties.

You have gobsmacked fans to contemplative fans to fans that critically analysis you on this forum. We all love you regardless of how big or small your celebrity status becomes in the future. May your future endeavours turn to successes.

Happy, Happy Birthday Nazim.

Realising his potential

Mohammad Nazim's birthday marks a momentous moment in his life.

His greatest opportunity came when he took on the role of Ahem in Saath Nibhana Saathiya that began in May 2010. However, he had to work hard to build, develop and create the character of Ahem whom we all have come to love and enjoy.

Saath Nibhana Saathiya is an intriguing show as the many articles reflect this. The most recent one expresses that the show revolves around the story and the twists that involves all the characters. This has enabled Nazim to explore his acting skills and to begin to widen his acting experience.

With this more opportunities have knocked on his career door such as ramp modelling and movies on the Indian film industry. This has granted much exposure and presence.

Nazim is beginning to realise his potential and is starting to fulfil his dream of acting. What still needs achieving is recognition within the entertainment industry through the awards system. Will 2013 be the year for this? My fingers are crossed.

Nazim has shown incredible courage through his twenties, he needs to continue to be determined by showing his excellence. He needs to continue to inspire his audience through his developing bank of experience.

Hopefully his final year in the twenties will make him come full circle in his achievements that catapult into new and different opportunities.

Many, many happy returns of the day Nazim. Happy birthday!

Every Great Dream Begins with a Dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the STRENGTH, the PATIENCE & the PASSION to Reach for the Stars  ~ Warren Buffet

Today is the B'Day of Mohammad Nazim, best known for playing the character Ahem in Saath Nibhana Saathiya, one of the long running serials in Star Plus. First, a very happy B'Day to him and wishing him all the best for the new year ahead.

There are thousands of dreamers who dream everyday of making it big in the entertainment industry. Only a very few make the cut. It takes years of hardwork, dedication and heartbreaks to reach to a place worth mentioning. Nazim has been one of the few who can be proud of making the cut.

Born and brought up in Malerkotla, Punjab, Nazim's roots were humble to begin with. Starting his career as a fitness intructor in a Gymnasium in Chandigarh, he made his first step into the entertainment world when he did Punjabi music videos and took part in fashion shows. He has to his credit, a place in the top 20 Gladrags male models in the year he participated.

Although interested in acting from a young age, the real push to follow the dream if becoming an actor was  accidental. A chance two day shoot for V Channel made him try his luck further in the industry. Auditions were in order and Nazim got his first break to play the negative lead in Star Plus's Shaurya aur Suhani. Unfortunately the show could not sustain its place and ended too quickly.

A year of struggles followed. Most actors goes through a phase of trying to get the right break and many give up. The ones who stick to their dreams come up winning. During his year of struggle, appearances in shows like Aahat and CID helped Nazim sustain. As destiny would have it, the struggle was worth it. The long wait came to an end when he auditioned to play Ahem in Star Plus's then new show Saath Nibhana Saathiya. 

Nazim was chosen to play Ahem and rest as they say is history. The show aired at 7 PM and initially everyone was skeptical about the slot. But sometimes things happen that we never imagine. Saath Nibhana Saathiya grew in viewership and for the past 2.5 years has been one of the top serials in Hindi GEC occupying the first slot for years. A major reason for success was the characters and the portrayal of Ahem Parag Modi, the eldest son and the lead of the show.

Nazim has come through these 2.5 years of playing Ahem to a point where his portrayal shows perfection. As the business magnet, sophisticated and arrogant, Ahem has been portrayed in finesse with the various layers that make his character.
Be it the angry young man who hates his wife or the loving son, or the husband who finally falls in love with his wife or the new dad who spends time with his daughter, Nazim has grown from strength to strength.

Nazim's hardwork has been further rewarded with him acting in 2 movies, one hindi and one Punjabi. His dedication in balancing his time between his movie and serial schedule has been commendable. The drive to succeed in life are making his dreams come true. 

Offscreen, Nazim's chemistry with his costars is apparent in the way they interact and in the interviews. He comes across as a warm and jovial person in these interviews and unlike Ahem, very outgoing.

Here is wishing Nazim a very happy Birthday once again. Wishing him all the best for the coming year!! 

Edited by -GiNa- - 01 January 2013 at 4:53am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-Deepali-munnihyderabadjaisyjazz-Archana-christiandior..ChammakChallo.amalazizswasthijanani18awesome-rajiMADHU.BARUNANJ4...Hanna....SajnaVe.Mandy20.Amrita.

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged

~~~~THE JOURNEY OF MAOHAMMAD NAZIM ~~~~

~~~~ BIOGRAPHY ~~~~

Mohammad Nazim is an Indian television actor. He is best known for his character of Ahem Modi in Star Plus serial Saath Nibhana Saathiya. Currently doing two films one Bollywood and one Punjabi!

Mohammad Nazim was born on 1st January , 1984. Nazim is a Muslim Punjabi guy. He originates from Punjab where he completed his education in Chandigarh and his family consists of his mom, dad, four sisters and an elder brother. He began his television career with Shaurya aur Suhani in Star Plus after which he went on to do shows like CID and Aahat later. He has done videos and ramp-walks also, before he worked in television.

~~~~ Starting from scratch ~~~~ 

He was born and brought up in Malerkotla, Punjab. When he was seventeen, he shifted to Chandigarh. He worked as a personal trainer at Bodyscapes gymnasium, Sector-34. While he was instructing people on fitness, he also modelled for various Punjabi videos and participated in many of fashion shows. He was also among the top twenty in the Gladrags Indian Male models. 

~~~~ Journey there on ~~~~

He was fond of acting since childhood and once He got to do a show for Channel V for two days where He earned Rs 1000 per day. And as for education, He had completed my twelfth standard and started my graduation but He left it in between. He also modelled for various print advertisements and from there on, He was offered a negative role in Star Plus' Shaurya Aur Suhani. He went to Mumbai and after this show, He struggled for one year and did shows like CID and Aahat. But all this while, He was waiting for a meaty role and that's when Saath Nibhana Saathiya happened.

~~~~ Present perfect ~~~~

When, He signed Saath Nibhana Saathiya, He never expected it to do so well. As it is, the show was slotted for 7 pm! He is really enjoying being Ahem Modi,(NAZIM ITS SELF) actually the character is not bad at all but the situations are such that make him lose temper.  I love it when I hear from the audience that they like me in the show.

~~~~ Life in a daily soap ~~~~

First of all, I would like to suggest all the aspiring actors that talent is very essential and you must work hard if you want to be a television actor. I have a daily shoot of nearly twelve hours and on some days I don't even get time for myself. As I'm a fitness freak, I make it a point to hit the gym on a daily basis and I also follow a healthy diet routine. Although, I'm enjoying being a Mumbaikar now but I miss Punjab a lot.

~~~~MOHAMMAD NAZIM as AHEM MODI ~~~~

A 27 year old modern man, he is the son of Kokila and Parag. He is a workaholic and believes in himself. Although not outright mean, he is insensitive towards others' feelings, mainly because of the way his mother has raised him. He is a mamma's boy and blindly follows whatever his mother asks him to do. He single-handedly runs the whole Modi empire.

~~~~ About Ahem Modi ~~~~

The intriguing thing about Ahem is his journey of self discovery of himself. Through the course of the two year and a bit we have seen him mature emotionally to a point where he was able to recognise Gopi's genuine effort and appreciate her good values. He has confessed his love to her and is looking forward to their first baby. 

Before he got married he imagined his world to be so different and the relationship he had with Anita he believed that this was a perfect one. When his mother told him on that faithful day of her finding his life partner, without any objection he accepted his future wife. If you remember he did not want to even see her photograph when he was told to. He accepted his mother's choice of bride only because he loves his mother and wants to see her always happy as he believes that she has his best interest in mind all the time.

With this he broke off his relationship with Anita telling her of his mum's future plans for him. It came to a point where she asked him to choose between his mum and her. This was when he dumped her to satisfy his mother's wish. The break up left him in a state of quandary through his wedding period.  

We have learnt from the moment he set eyes on Gopi that his weakness was his attraction to Gopi, which he was in denial with but kept it to himself for some time. However, it was this attraction that granted many eye lock scenes thereafter. On the other hand, upon him finding out about her illiteracy and the audience witnessing the kalakaris set up against Gopi, this only worsened his view of her. He expected her to respond like any other girl would but much to his disbelief and state of confusion she did not. Through time and through different situations he had gradually learnt about her and her worth.

That unfinished or incomplete emotional business with Anita had haunted him from time to time as we have seen him staring at a photograph of Anita and him, and had kept that photograph with other cards and tokens from her privately with him. Also, he had a flashback of her on his birthday too. Hence the need to bring final closure with her was needed for him to move on in his life, which eventually happened.

Closure came for him only having learnt about more about what makes the way she is. When Gopi expressed her interest to study and had shown her perseverance this motivated him to teach her himself. It is from here where he gradually began to fall in love with his wife as he not only took the role of a teacher but also became her friend in the process. Through friendship, blossomed caring and an instinctive need to be demanding and show possession.

When she bravely had chosen to carry the ransom to the kidnappers who had Rashi, his had revealed his feelings for her safety. She mattered a lot to him. However, her injury arising out of this rescue left him guilt ridden and protective over her. His state of mind left him feel fraught with of what life would be without her. Her slow but sure recovery breathed new life into Ahem that, when Holi arrived and he accidentally became inebriated on bhang, he romantically expressed his love to her.

Soon after Holi and his lack of memory coupled by the arrival of Anita, brought Ahem to face his past and present. Even though it took him time to verbalise his thoughts of his choice he was clear with Gopi that his present life mattered more. It took a near death experience to bring complete closure to his past.

It was soon after when news came of Gopi's pregnancy. He felt he was losing hold of his marriage, wishing he had time to spend with his Gopi before the baby is born. Since then onwards Ahem made a concerted effort in being with his Gopi at every moment possible, allowing to grow to become a better husband and an expectant father to be. His journey of self discovery of himself continues

~~~~ MOHAMMAD NAZIM as FILM HERO ~~~~

NAZIM doing a comedy-horror Punjabi movie titled Full Fukre, which is being directed by Chetanya Tripathi. The story revolves around three brothers and their dreams. He is playing the youngest brother along with Miley Jab Hum Tum fame Arjun Bijlani and Lakhwinder Singh. Nazim's character in the movie is a very simple person who falls in love with each and every girl. It is very similar to the character of Akshay Kumar in Housefull. The shoot for the movie is on and it will be ready for a release in another three months.

Pyaar Mein Aisa Hota Hai
Nazim playing a role as I.S officer is a Thillar film.

Pyaar Mein Aisa Hota Hai is an upcoming Bollywood Thriller Movie directed by Rajeesh Kumar, staring Mohd Nazim, Aanamika Bawa, Rohit Rajawat, Aayushi Sharma, Aslam Khan, Eshu Pal, Santosh Raj, Parivartan Sumani, Virender Kaushik as well as Harish Chopra.

~~~~ MOHAMMAD NAZIM as MODEL ~~~~

~~~~ MOHAMMAD NAZIM IN SHURYA AUR SUHANI ~~~~

Nazim's first show before Saath Nibhana Saathiya

Edited by -GiNa- - 31 December 2012 at 3:41am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-Deepali-munnihyderabadjaisyjazz-nilani--Archana-christiandior.amalaziz.ChammakChallo.janani18awesome-rajiMADHU.BARUNswasthiANJ4-Muskii-...Hanna...Mandy20.Amrita.

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged

LIKE A FRESH DEWDROPS of a new day...
may GOD'S loving u hands be upon u today
to freshen ur soul & body! HAPPY B-DAY Nazim.

My Best Wishes go out to the Most handsome boy on Indian Television.
Happy Birthday Nazim. I wish you all the best in life. You are one of the most genuine persons and you deserve the best. I pray that God may Bless you with Good Health, Luck, Love, Joy, Success and everything thats good in life. Hope you have a wonderful year ahead.
-Muskii

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that says throughout the year 
Hope your birthday bringd all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore

Wish you a Very Happy Birthday and may you have all the love, happiness, health, fame and peace in life.. You deserve all the success in life for the dedication and efforts and loyalty you have towards your work.. Ahem Modi, the character, is one which got me hooked on to the show in the  first place all thanks to you for breathing life into Ahem Modi .. I was in awe of the fierce and fire spitting Ahem Modi ..but I never knew that Ahem Modi would be so passionate and so lovingly adorable as Gopi's Ahemji again all thanks to your brilliant performance with no scope for improvement..

Hope you have a wonderful and fantastic Birthday and a fantastic year ahead Nazim...

-Munni- 

Happy Birthday form the heart
Cause that's where all great wishes start

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore

!!!Happy Bithday!!!

undefined
NAZIM...
THE CAKE IS FOR U DEAR...

wish Nazim a very happy birthday, and say that he is doing a great job as Ahem, especially in the last few action packed months of SNS where we have gotten to see more of him! Star
Arti

A sincere and heartfelt wish on a special day
To someone who is so dear;
May God keep you away from every sorrow and fear

Naz wish you a very Happy Birthday!!

Wish u Nazim ( Naaz ) a very very Happy wala Birthday.. Many Many Happy Returnz of the Day... May Allah shower on you his most special
blessing.. hope ur all wish and desires are come ture.. Inshallah ( Ameen )
Have a great year ahead..!!

Edited by -GiNa- - 31 December 2012 at 5:11am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-Deepali-munnihyderabadA-A-S-nilani--Archana-.ChammakChallo.amalazizswasthijanani18awesome-rajiMADHU.BARUN-Muskii-...Hanna...Mandy20.Amrita.

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged

This is yummy cake of our hottie Birthday Boy..!!

Because our Hottie Birthday Boy  is Pure Punjabi
so we celebrate his Birthday Bash with Pure Punjabi Style

Every celebration was incomplete of Punjabies without Dhol

Happy Birthday Nazim
Happy Birthday Nazim! I hope you have an awesome day and year ahead of you. Wishing you tons of success for the future and you rock as Ahem!

Edited by -GiNa- - 31 December 2012 at 5:23am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-Deepali-munnihyderabadjaisyjazz-Archana--nilani-.ChammakChallo.amalazizswasthijanani18MADHU.BARUN-Muskii-ANJ4...Hanna...Mandy20.SajnaVe..Amrita.

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Thread Maker

-GiNa- aka Sherry

Write Ups

Swasthi  & Justlikethat1 aka Harini

Siggies and Creations

Deepikz aka Deepikz , Muskaan.Musky aka Muskaan & .Siham. aka
Siham

Wishing You a wonderful Birthday!!

May all you wishes come true and all your tension go away
I'm wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, and happiness.
Once a year, the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.
So happy birthday to you M.Nazim,
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart!
A very happy Birthday...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-Deepali-jaisyjazz-Archana-.ChammakChallo.amalazizswasthijanani18MADHU.BARUN-Muskii-ANJ4...Hanna....Amrita.

janani18

IF-Rockerz

janani18

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Sherry dii...

Lets celebrate...party time...Party Party

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Edited by janani18 - 31 December 2012 at 7:47am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-Deepali-jaisyjazz-nilani--Archana-.ChammakChallo.amalazizswasthiMADHU.BARUNJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniANJ4...Hanna....Amrita.

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Happy birthday Nazim...may all ur dreams n wishes come true!!Tongue

Edited by Hetp - 31 December 2012 at 11:33pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_-Archana-.ChammakChallo.MADHU.BARUNswasthiANJ4NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top