Hum ne li hai... Shapath

|~The Stylish And Unbeatable Inspector Abhigyan~| (Page 141)

Post Reply New Post

Page 141 of 151

-Mansi

IF-Dazzler

-Mansi

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
I liked the article posted previously "Piyush does get scared" seeing him do the stunts with ease i had forgotten that he is a human being after all and does not scare LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|~The Stylish And Unbeatable Inspector Abhigyan~| (Page 141)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mansi

Nice caps by Moon diSmile
Thanks Mansi. Happy to see you here Smile

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged

I liked the article posted previously "Piyush does get scared" seeing him do the stunts with ease i had forgotten that he is a human being after all and does not scare LOL
yeah He is doing hard work and dats y Abhigyan became a perfect Super Cop Smile

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
@Angel... You posted all caps.. SmileSmileSmile  Thank you dear  Smile and Nice avatar Wink EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  

-Mansi

IF-Dazzler

-Mansi

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MOON_LYT

Yeah i meant that i always say Piyush "Greek God" na so greek gods are never scared of anything..i mweant he has will power that his stunts shpould always look natural even if he gets scared..but he is so efficient in his stunts , do them [perfectly and i say him greek god so he is above than human being of course that is why i said i had forgottenLOL

HereNEVER

HereNEVER

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Yeah i meant that i always say Piyush "Greek God" na so greek gods are never scared of anything..i mweant he has will power that his stunts shpould always look natural even if he gets scared..but he is so efficient in his stunts , do them [perfectly and i say him greek god so he is above than human being of course that is why i said i had forgottenLOL

Yes I also liked this fact so much that he does not use body double so that Abhigyan's stunts look natural and that's why he himself performs all dangerous stunts,even when he knows that it is risky to perform all actions in this way without using a body double.
I completely agree with you that his will power is really strong and unique and that's why he performs all stunts so perfectly even after knowing the fact that all these are really dangerous and this is not easy ,this is very difficult and needs lot of will power and hard work .Smile
Actually that article also touched my heart and that's why when I saw your post on the same topic ,I thought to share what I feel Smile
And this name is so beautiful "GREEK GOD" Day Dreaming

-Mansi

IF-Dazzler

-Mansi

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dark_Angel.

Yes I also liked this fact so much that he does not use body double so that Abhigyan's stunts look natural and that's why he himself performs all dangerous stunts,even when he knows that it is risky to perform all actions in this way without using a body double.
I completely agree with you that his will power is really strong and unique and that's why he performs all stunts so perfectly even after knowing the fact that all these are really dangerous and this is not easy ,this is very difficult and needs lot of will power and hard work .Smile
Actually that article also touched my heart and that's why when I saw your post on the same topic ,I thought to share what I feel Smile

Thanx for sharingf your feelings..i understand coz i feel the sameSmile
and also thanx for liking name Smile i simply keep giving names or experimenting with namesLOL

HereNEVER

HereNEVER

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dark_Angel.

Thanx for sharingf your feelings..i understand coz i feel the sameSmile
and also thanx for liking name Smile i simply keep giving names or experimenting with namesLOL

You are welcome. Smile that's really a nice name Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top