Hum ne li hai... Shapath

|~The Stylish And Unbeatable Inspector Abhigyan~| (Page 139)

Post Reply New Post

Page 139 of 151

HereNEVER

HereNEVER

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

NEW ARTICLE:

Piyush Sahdev 'does get scared' before

performing his stunts but 'never backs out'

Piyush Sahdev

Piyush Sahdev, better known as Senior Inspector Abhigyan of Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai 'Shapath (Fireworks Productions) is one actor who has been fortunate enough to be part of a show where he gets to perform some extremely dangerous stunts. But this does not mean that he does not get scared before attempting them.

"Since the show is designed in a way where we have to perform a lot of stunts, there is no way out. At the same time I do not like using a body double as I feel the impact that the audiences will have with us in the scene will not be achieved with a body double. Above all, it is more like cheating the audiences," says the talented star.

So does he get scared before performing these stunts? "I obviously do like any other person as they are extremely dangerous. Yes, we do take basic precautionary measures but you just can't be calm and composed before doing them."

Talking about a few dangerous stunts he tells us, "Recently I had to shoot for a scene where I had to lie under a crane. In that scene the crane had to move over me but I get saved. I think it was extremely dangerous. Also there was this scene where we were chasing a culprit on the roof of houses in Ahmedabad. Since the roofs of these houses are made of cemented patra, my feet went into it a couple of times. On the whole, it is dangerous but it is fun at the same time. I hardly remember the day when I sat in my make-up room. We are always outside doing adventurous stuffs."

Great work, Piyush!!

LINK :
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/piyush-sahdev-does-get-scared-performing-his-stunts-never-backs-out

Edited by Dark_Angel. - 01 May 2013 at 10:46pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|~The Stylish And Unbeatable Inspector Abhigyan~| (Page 139)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dark_Angel.

NEW ARTICLE:

Piyush Sahdev 'does get scared' before

performing his stunts but 'never backs out'

Piyush Sahdev

Piyush Sahdev, better known as Senior Inspector Abhigyan of Life OK's Hum Ne Li Hai 'Shapath (Fireworks Productions) is one actor who has been fortunate enough to be part of a show where he gets to perform some extremely dangerous stunts. But this does not mean that he does not get scared before attempting them.

"Since the show is designed in a way where we have to perform a lot of stunts, there is no way out. At the same time I do not like using a body double as I feel the impact that the audiences will have with us in the scene will not be achieved with a body double. Above all, it is more like cheating the audiences," says the talented star.

So does he get scared before performing these stunts? "I obviously do like any other person as they are extremely dangerous. Yes, we do take basic precautionary measures but you just can't be calm and composed before doing them."

Talking about a few dangerous stunts he tells us, "Recently I had to shoot for a scene where I had to lie under a crane. In that scene the crane had to move over me but I get saved. I think it was extremely dangerous. Also there was this scene where we were chasing a culprit on the roof of houses in Ahmedabad. Since the roofs of these houses are made of cemented patra, my feet went into it a couple of times. On the whole, it is dangerous but it is fun at the same time. I hardly remember the day when I sat in my make-up room. We are always outside doing adventurous stuffs."

Great work, Piyush!!

LINK :
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/piyush-sahdev-does-get-scared-performing-his-stunts-never-backs-out

That's a very nice article. He is doing a great job as inspector Abhigyan and performing dangerous stunts..He is really doing hard work 

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged

HereNEVER

HereNEVER

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged

HereNEVER

HereNEVER

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged

HereNEVER

HereNEVER