Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HereNEVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: MOON_LYT

😊😊😊 for understanding... I am posting disguise category now...

Oh that's a very important category..you concentrate ok??😎 I should not disturb you now,you forget about anything else and think about disguises only ok??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dark_Angel.

Oh that's a very important category..you concentrate ok??😎 I should not disturb you now,you forget about anything else and think about disguises only ok??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah I am thinking about disguises now ... πŸ˜† selecting caps...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: abhiya_kapi

Hi Manu. Are you here?

Hi diπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
tears are floating down from my eyes..i am so happy to see you here on last my last day😭😭😭😭😭 i was always here for waiting for you. Felt very lonely without you😭😭😭😭
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mansi

Hi diπŸ€—
tears are floating down from my eyes..i am so happy to see you here on last my last day😭 i was always here for waiting for you. Felt very lonely without you😭

aww manu u know I missed u too. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— don't cry re. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— V'll still in touch na? So worry not. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
@Renu di- Di we will talk through sms. We don't have space here to chat. Moon di is supposed to post replies. So let's leave. Very very happy to see you here..thanks for coming here and remembering about this placeπŸ€— i am unlucky that i could not talk to you here.
@Moon di- Oops sorry you both please continue on next AT..Sorry i did not spare any post for you so that you could post. 4give me.
abhiya_kapi thumbnail

@Renu di- Di we will talk through sms. We don't have space here to chat. Moon di is supposed to post replies. So let's leave. Very very happy to see you here..thanks for coming here and remembering about this placeπŸ€— i am unlucky that i could not talk to you here.
@Moon di- Oops sorry you both please continue on next AT..Sorry i did not spare any post for you so that you could post. 4give me.

Ok manu V'll chat at sms. πŸ€—
HereNEVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MOON_LYT

Yeah I am thinking about disguises now ... πŸ˜† selecting caps...πŸ˜†

That's great.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ you continue ok??πŸ˜ƒ please inform me after posting that category πŸ˜ƒ I am leaving now byeeeπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: abhiya_kapi

Ok manu V'll chat at sms. πŸ€—

Ok πŸ€— bye to you from this AT..If i will go on next AT anytime then i will inform you...πŸ€—

PS: No more posts on this AT..maximum limit of posts exceeded because of my fault. so i say sorry.
abhiya_kapi thumbnail

Ok πŸ€— bye to you from this AT..If i will go on next AT anytime then i will inform you...πŸ€—

PS: No more posts on this AT..maximum limit of posts exceeded because of my fault. so i say sorry.

Sure inform me soon. πŸ€—
Minionite thumbnail
This AT will now be closed. Thanks!