Hum ne li hai... Shapath

   

|~The Stylish And Unbeatable Inspector Abhigyan~| (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 151

abhiya_kapi

IF-Dazzler

abhiya_kapi

Joined: 06 August 2006

Posts: 3447

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mansi

Originally posted by abhiya_kapi

Originally posted by -Mansi

Oh ok but seems  south Indian food was not worth tasty for himTongue..ok d i have to go now..will come after sometime.


yeah he might have had bad experience, just like I'd in Hyderabad. But dat doesn't means na all south Indian restaurant are bad. LOL ok we will talk later. Embarrassed
Yeah i know hyderabad food is not worth eating. You know i guess piyush likes very enriching food and honestly if south indain food is compared with the things he mentioned he has- daal, chapati, sprouts, vegtables are more enriching and tasty than south indian food..we  can have chapati, vegetables daily but can't have dosa, idaly daily. U know there is south indain cafe in our Uni, when used to have south indain food there then we used to go there after 1 week and now we don't go there as we are bored of t but we enjoy our north indian food daily and we are not bored of it. That is why he too avoids it coz he wanna have most delicious food of the world- sprouts and vegs with chapatiEmbarrassed


Oh then I can understand his problem.  LOL haha u like north indian food coz ur north indian na? LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|~The Stylish And Unbeatable Inspector Abhigyan~| (Page 11)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mansi

IF-Dazzler

-Mansi

Joined: 26 December 2010

Posts: 3906

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_kapi

Originally posted by -Mansi

Originally posted by abhiya_kapi

Originally posted by -Mansi

Oh ok but seems  south Indian food was not worth tasty for himTongue..ok d i have to go now..will come after sometime.


yeah he might have had bad experience, just like I'd in Hyderabad. But dat doesn't means na all south Indian restaurant are bad. LOL ok we will talk later. Embarrassed
Yeah i know hyderabad food is not worth eating. You know i guess piyush likes very enriching food and honestly if south indain food is compared with the things he mentioned he has- daal, chapati, sprouts, vegtables are more enriching and tasty than south indian food..we  can have chapati, vegetables daily but can't have dosa, idaly daily. U know there is south indain cafe in our Uni, when used to have south indain food there then we used to go there after 1 week and now we don't go there as we are bored of t but we enjoy our north indian food daily and we are not bored of it. That is why he too avoids it coz he wanna have most delicious food of the world- sprouts and vegs with chapatiEmbarrassed


Oh then I can understand his problem.  LOL haha u like north indian food coz ur north indian na? LOL
Yeah of course i would like the food of that are where  live and belong tooLOLLOL don't  you like food available in common in east?Wink

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Joined: 08 March 2012

Posts: 7524

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Ye east-west-north-south ka kya chakkar hai?

abhiya_kapi

IF-Dazzler

abhiya_kapi

Joined: 06 August 2006

Posts: 3447

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mansi

Yeah of course i would like the food of that are where  live and belong tooLOLLOL don't  you like food available in common in east?Wink


haha not dat fond of north indian foods coz i'm south indian. LOL but i'm crazy 4 paneer do n can digest any kind-of paneer dishes. Embarrassed


Edited by abhiya_kapi - 24 January 2013 at 8:02am

abhiya_kapi

IF-Dazzler

abhiya_kapi

Joined: 06 August 2006

Posts: 3447

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
@Tarza we are talking about food. LOL

--Zariyat--

IF-Rockerz

--Zariyat--

Joined: 08 March 2012

Posts: 7524

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_kapi

@Tarza we are talking about food. LOL
Abhigyan ke AT food ki charcha kyun?

abhiya_kapi

IF-Dazzler

abhiya_kapi

Joined: 06 August 2006

Posts: 3447

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tarza

Originally posted by abhiya_kapi

@Tarza we are talking about food. LOL
Abhigyan ke AT food ki charcha kyun?


Didn't u checked Piyush's interview? Shocked

-Mansi

IF-Dazzler

-Mansi

Joined: 26 December 2010

Posts: 3906

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_kapi

Originally posted by -Mansi

Yeah of course i would like the food of that are where  live and belong tooLOLLOL don't  you like food available in common in east?Wink


haha not dat fond of north indian foods coz i'm south indian. LOL but i'm crazy 4 paneer do n can digest any kind-of paneer dishes. Embarrassed
U r south indian, i did not know?ShockedShocked i am sorry f i have hurt you unintentionally..i never asked uOuch, i thought u live in mumbai so u would not be south indian as Mumbai in east i guess. i am sorry.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
|FF: Ghost defeats, Abhigyan wins-dedicated To PS|

2 3 4

-Mansi 24 1183 26 August 2013 at 3:17pm
By SilverBell
16/02/2013 WU: Shaurya Invisible, Abhigyan Blamed KhotaSikaShreya 1 248 17 February 2013 at 1:52am
By sherdilali
20/01/13 WU: The Attack on Abhigyan KhotaSikaShreya 4 309 24 January 2013 at 10:56am
By PrincessMehak
Abhigyan Karanrathour17 2 302 26 December 2012 at 2:32pm
By KhotaSikaShreya
~@THE SMART AND DARING INSPECTOR ABHIGYAN AT #4@~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

MOON_LYT 1197 12667 13 November 2012 at 10:15am
By KhotaSikaShreya

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.