Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing Piyush sahdev..

Shoub_tired thumbnail
sooo sweet smile...

Shoub_tired thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiya_kapi

@Moon I think on india-forums, Piyush bday video is already there n I've seen it. πŸ˜ƒ

I thought it was different...sorry for that..I deleted the video..
Edited by MOON_LYT - 11 years ago
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MOON_LYT

I thought it was different...sorry for that..I deleted the video..

haha u dont have 2 delete it. I just said I've seen it. πŸ˜†
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Shoub_tired thumbnail

yeah he might have had bad experience, just like I'd in Hyderabad. But dat doesn't means na all south Indian restaurant are bad. πŸ˜† ok we will talk later. 😳

Yeah i know hyderabad food is not worth eating. You know i guess piyush likes very enriching food and honestly if south indain food is compared with the things he mentioned he has- daal, chapati, sprouts, vegtables are more enriching and tasty than south indian food..we  can have chapati, vegetables daily but can't have dosa, idaly daily. U know there is south indain cafe in our Uni, when used to have south indain food there then we used to go there after 1 week and now we don't go there as we are bored of t but we enjoy our north indian food daily and we are not bored of it. That is why he too avoids it coz he wanna have most delicious food of the world- sprouts and vegs with chapatiπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mansi

Yeah i know hyderabad food is not worth eating. You know i guess piyush likes very enriching food and honestly if south indain food is compared with the things he mentioned he has- daal, chapati, sprouts, vegtables are more enriching and tasty than south indian food..we  can have chapati, vegetables daily but can't have dosa, idaly daily. U know there is south indain cafe in our Uni, when used to have south indain food there then we used to go there after 1 week and now we don't go there as we are bored of t but we enjoy our north indian food daily and we are not bored of it. That is why he too avoids it coz he wanna have most delicious food of the world- sprouts and vegs with chapati😳

Oh then I can understand his problem.  πŸ˜† haha u like north indian food coz ur north indian na? πŸ˜†

Oh then I can understand his problem.  πŸ˜† haha u like north indian food coz ur north indian na? πŸ˜†

Yeah of course i would like the food of that are where  live and belong tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜† don't  you like food available in common in east?πŸ˜‰
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ye east-west-north-south ka kya chakkar hai?