Users

Frequent Posters

Shoub_tired thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Piyush Sahdev as Sharad in Ghar Ek Sapna

Edited by MOON_LYT - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_kapi

haha dis tme cook n hook didn't worked. Only ur hard work workd. ๐Ÿ˜† Afterall u took so pain 2 watch show for 2-3 times, toh it should paid off na? ๐Ÿ˜›

haha yeah๐Ÿ˜›
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Piyush Sahdev as Sharad in Ghar Ek Sapna

abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mansi

If he is talkng about an restaurant in south then the reason is those restaurnts are not at all hygenic...they on't cook the food properly..they don't fry the vegetables properly and serve them incompletely cooked..like if its daal, if you see it, its water and the unboiled daal ke daane with water..you can't eat it. If you see chapati, its not cooked properly they just mix the wheat and serve it, they don't grill it and just serve the wheat uncooked on utensils. If you see rice, there are many rice which are not cooked and boiled properly and which are they lack of any taste..and moreover they don't use spoons for eating. And if he talked about south indian food like dosa, idaly sambar and vada paav ,they in only particularly special restaurants for dosa, idaly and vada paav , except vada paav, idaly and dosa are not properly stuffed with vegetables. And idaly is also not cooked well there, they serve it uncooked. I have experienced all this last year when i had gone to Kerala and south are last year, i will not forget the chapatis and daal i had to eat and i had fallen ill the very next day. I will die hungry but i will not eat the food there again. Piyush said very rightly. He should never taste that food again, and as far i remember Mumbains don't have dosa, idaly o he must not ahve tasted it there most probably and if he really had then i guess t must have been worse than from south restaurants even ๐Ÿ˜† coz i have observed food liking of mumbains well there sitting in mumbai restaurants๐Ÿ˜†. Though as far dosa, idoly, and vada paav are concerned they are found in better quality in north rather south๐Ÿ˜† and i have them occasionally coz they are better here๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

oh 4 dis reason, fhir thik hai. Yeah I agree there are a lot of restaurants which r not hygienic n not cooked properly. I dn't know about Kerala. But we had gone Hyderabad n food there was worst. Here in Mumbai, all restaurants are not bad 4 south Indian food. There are some restaurants worth eating n we prefer hygiene. I don't know about other restaurants, but the restaurants which we visited were definitely worth 4 south Indian food.
abhiya_kapi thumbnail

๐Ÿค—

oh 4 dis reason, fhir thik hai. Yeah I agree there are a lot of restaurants which r not hygienic n not cooked properly. I dn't know about Kerala. But we had gone Hyderabad n food there was worst. Here in Mumbai, all restaurants are not bad 4 south Indian food. There are some restaurants worth eating n we prefer hygiene. I don't know about other restaurants, but the restaurants which we visited were definitely worth 4 south Indian food.

Oh ok but seems  south Indian food was not worth tasty for him๐Ÿ˜›..ok d i have to go now..will come after sometime.
abhiya_kapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mansi

Oh ok but seems  south Indian food was not worth tasty for him๐Ÿ˜›..ok d i have to go now..will come after sometime.

yeah he might have had bad experience, just like I'd in Hyderabad. But dat doesn't means na all south Indian restaurant are bad. ๐Ÿ˜† ok we will talk later. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shoub_tired thumbnail
del

abhiya_kapi thumbnail
@Moon I think on india-forums, Piyush bday video is already there n I've seen it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shoub_tired thumbnail

@Moon I think on india-forums, Piyush bday video is already there n I've seen it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeah I've also seen that video but this video is different I think...ok..I will delete it...