Hitler Didi

~**Sano di - We Need You !!!!!**~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
beautiful threads; please don leave

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88SwirledDreams.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~**Sano di - We Need You !!!!!**~ (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Beautiful post Surbhi! You penned it down so sincerely and wholeheartedly. Embarrassed Hug

Sano you were a great mod of this forum and your presence will truly be missed. The forum is longing for a patient and honest person dealing with things in a consistent and an unbiased manner, and I think you are a great example of this. 

I know how difficult it must be for you to handle everything alone, but I hope you give it a second thought. Anyways do whatever is best for you. :) I wish you all the best in life! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88Angels_SweetzSwirledDreams.ByGod.Nancy

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
This is such a sweet gesture by all of you. Seriously!Embarrassed I'm touched, really!

Thank you so much Surbhi for this beautiful thread + signature [which I think is the most gorgeous siggy i've ever received] LOL This means alot! Well, I'm not leaving or trying to gain sympathy from all of you.. but to be very frank things gets hectic when alone you're handling all of the stuff. I don't take anything up because i can only handle 1 thing at a time. HD section offer came up when I was free, i didn't had exams, I was weli lol.. but now, everything came up on me all of so sudden..Confused  It's tiring after studying 24X7 i've to work on reports as well..LOL Regarding leaving HDS, I think a better moderator can fill up my place. Many people aren't not happy with my moderation method, but that's okay! I'm used to it. All of you keep asking, how do i keep myself calm while handling members? I don't have any other choice besides that, do i? If i'll start fighting, the situation will get worse, no? lol. Anyways, if i'll get 2-3 helping hands, then i will not quit otherwise, i've to..

Once again, this was such a beautiful thread.. afterall i'm a human, appreciation sabko pasand hoti hai.. haha. Jokes apart, I'm glad many people takes me as a neutral moderator.. Big smile And don't go on the typs, i dont make a recheck before postingROFL

Edited by Sano88 - 02 January 2013 at 7:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy-SwirledDreamsalicia..ByGod.NancyEtherealRati

Post Reply New Post

Go to top