Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Hey di...I don't actually know from where to start...and where to end it with or is there any end . Its like sometimes we just don't tell others verbally  who have helped us in situations , have been standing for us throughout that yup we do care , that person matters a lot . We do feel from heart , but shayad never give words to feelings taking things for granted . I just don't want our unspoken words to be unlistened . Thus take this post as a platform ...to tell our sano di...that WE LOVE YOU . This forum if somewhere stable is because of you . Your hard work hasn't gone unnoticed . You have been really sweet . Those exchanging of messages never let us realized that we used to talk to a moderator...you always make us feel that you are a friend with whom we can share everything . Not even one pm sent to you ever got unanswered...you have always been there . Your little little statements showing care , your allowing us to things for the betterment of the forum , you stopping us to do things which can lead to disturbance , those small small things of care will never be forgotten  . Its not just that this forum will not be able to survive nicely without you...even  we are gonna miss a friend we found in you . Di , you have always tackled things with such a positive attitude taking in consideration of others sensitiveness . You truly possess all the qualities of being a moderator . You have never just imposed things on us ...always our views have mattered to you . And how can i forget to mention that di after putting so much hard work...you have always been so modest . While talking to you...i have always felt so good ... Wat makes some people dearer is not just the happiness that you  feel when u meet them but the  pain you  feel when u miss them.

Di...its a request...it's hardest to say a goodbye to you and we just don't want to say that . I just never thought that a day like this will come to when i will be thinking of the ideas / ways in which i can stop you .  We need you .We really do . Don't leave us . Please don't go . You have always been an impartial mod , may be sometimes we dint agree with you...but that never has made us lost that respect for you . Whatever you did , you did for the forum . ALWAYS . We don't want to loose a precious mod like you . You have always listened and you always have said the right things at the right time . No one can take your place . We will be good bachas di . Just don't go .

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

clustersofstararti_17Rasha4evarads14FavouriteofallRamziMeriJaanprachidew....Diya....Sano88Angels_SweetzSwirledDreams-Sandy--Shwetha-Mystique..ByGod.NancySilent.DreamerPureBliss-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~**Sano di - We Need You !!!!!**~" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
.....Something for you...
got to know you like these two actresses ...don't have any idea how it has come out...but hope you like it...hugsHug

Edited by Surbhi123 - 31 December 2012 at 3:43am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17FavouriteofallSano88-Sandy-Angels_Sweetzalicia.SwirledDreams.ByGod.NancyMystique.Silent.DreamerPureBliss

PureBliss

IF-Stunnerz

PureBliss

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Yes Sano we all are gonna miss you. You were seriously the best mod of the forum..you have a lot of patience to deal with things. It would be nice if you stay back..I know since you're the only mod it must be hard to manage everything. We appreciate all the efforts that you have put in for the betterment of this forum. Best of luck (: 

Amazing thread Surbhi. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasha4evaarti_17FavouriteofallSano88Angels_Sweetz-Sandy-SwirledDreamsalicia..ByGod.NancySilent.DreamerMystique.

Rasha4eva

IF-Dazzler

Rasha4eva

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
BEAUTIFUL THREAD SUR!! Heart
sano yeah you i wish you to again look into your decision..you were the best mod in this forum..things whenever went out of control..you always used to calm things down ..i hope you never leave us..sano

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17Sano88-Sandy-alicia.SwirledDreamsMystique..ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

Mystique.

IF-Stunnerz

Mystique.

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Thnx for the post Surbhi !!
You should reconsider your decision Sano to quit HD forumBig smile

Edited by HDInShi - 01 January 2013 at 6:12am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17Sano88-Sandy-SwirledDreamsalicia..ByGod.NancySilent.Dreamer

.ByGod.Nancy

IF-Stunnerz

.ByGod.Nancy

CSI Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Sano you have been a amazing mod ! Usually most people tend to hate mods LOL but with you it's been quite the opposite :D 

You always reply to PMs and queries ASAP , and thankyou for handling our forum for so long , despite having many names in the dev team you have been the only active DT member and you have been a superb moderator ! The best any forum can ask for . I would love if you would stay back but I can understand why you would want to leave and it's your choice completely :) but please stay..

And Sur , lovely thread :) 

Edited by likaboss - 01 January 2013 at 6:19am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17Sano88Angels_Sweetz-Sandy-SwirledDreamsalicia.Mystique.Silent.Dreamer

Silent.Dreamer

IF-Stunnerz

Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
This Forum needs u badly Sano. i hope you will be back here soon.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

arti_17Sano88-Sandy-Angels_SweetzSwirledDreams.ByGod.NancyMystique.

arti_17

IF-Dazzler

arti_17

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
amazing thread surSmile
Sano u wer d only active moderator n a quite fair one 2...i knw u must hv experienced a tough time in dis forum...bt hope u hv had sum good memories associated wid it 2...if u can reconsider ur decision then it dis forum wud b more than happier 2 hv u back...Big smileall d best in life!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88Angels_SweetzSwirledDreams-Sandy-.ByGod.NancyMystique.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top