Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mishh007

bell rang...he went into the store room...nd whooshh...!!!...gaayab...!!!😆😆

Alag Che 🤢
clearmind1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So sad ...read most of the posts even for trp or entertainment...from which pov ...a mental like imaam stands a chance to even EXIST in finale !!...come on guys pls why do people feel an ounce of remorse for such a messed up mind and unhealthy attitude person...
clearmind1 thumbnail
The show has come to the last week after all...high time that the imperative non deservers get chucked out!! Big deal how he goes...after all remmbr how he came also ...he only managed to catch eyes by doing road side behavior in short time ...whoever tried GV him back realised what point hamaara IMAAM JAISE KA KUCH JAANA NAHI AUR HAMARA KUCH REHNA NAHI...y stoop to his level...namaste kar do,
cool_breeze thumbnail
 clearmind1
if in last season person like SKY and this season person like RAJEEV can be in finale just for b*****s***** TRP.then IMAAM was far better then them.👏
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
BB called Urvashi in confession room,Immu wahiin se saath mein aayega
clearmind1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_breeze

clearmind1

if in last season person like SKY and this season person like RAJEEV can be in finale just for b*****s***** TRP.then IMAAM was far better then them.👏

Doesn't that mean done a mistake so now you must do a mistake again ??

The show means to show survival of the fittest !
U mean keep proving that existing n living in real world shud be carried on like this ? Being irresponsible abt ones tongue ?...pls i think there r 5 more deserving ones than him .
I disagreed WTH sana that atleast he says sorry, sappy dsnt , whts the point when u never mean it coz he kps repeating n if u notice his previous numerous sorries they all end with IMAAM WSNT WRONG STILL OBLIGING by saying sorry!!
My pov ...take away RP tak away imaam from finale BUT point is somewhere despite his rudeness in last week he still has earned himself few people in the house. SEE he ddnt get nominated by the same hms...so even if he stays to finale big deal. Though i hate his flirting arnd with a 22 yr old,sana also looks pathetic when sana throws tantrums on rp too...still imaams acts attitude outweighs it all !
URVA OR NIK r the 2 GENUINE PEsons is what i feel.