Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Urvashi lost her ring which had a stone (something auspicious) . Imam is telling Sana they must find it because he himself faced problems when he lost a similar ring because after losing it he started facing problems and anger issues. He says.. if she doesnt find it then all the housemates will be in trouble because Urvashi might lose her mind ...bohat bawal ho sakta hai hai ðŸ˜† Edited by ablazedmelody - 11 years ago
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PiggMoss

Where Imam stands...I mean

I have given up trying to understand what you are trying to say😆
wonka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know why Imam wants only Sapna to play Sana and Sana to play Sapna ðŸ˜†

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Rajev has come back after bath.. Happy that he has got approval from Sana for his T-shirt (looks like one Sana has) and goes to put on makeup
blairwitch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khoslakadhokla

Update cont...

Niketan asking Delnaz where her reporter/cameraman (ie. Rajeev) is ...he has to do the coverage for the report. Nik says that he is tired of Rajev and Rajev has messed tasks from the beginning and always brings his issues and does "main main main".
Delnaz saying that she can't do anything. 
Nik continues with his Rajev rant and says that instead of eating Papaya with Sana, he could've first gone to bathroom. He was just roaming around freely and now isn't there when he has to do news coverage.

Sana resting outside on the chair in garden area. 

Around 3:00 PM
Imam came to Sana and said that she should act as Sapna. He'll act as a reporter who has come from Brazil, sent by Sampat. He has come for Sapna who is a woman in depression, always wears black, married 3 times and has tattoes on her body. Imam will come and say to Sapna that you scratched yourself so much that all tattoes got erased!
Sana doesn't seem too interested and suggests that Imam takes Urvashi instead...she says she doesn't wanna be Sapna even in her dreams.

imaam shud have said...well baby u cannot be sapna even if u try v hard in ur dreams... shes way too cool...and way too gutsy... and way tooo awesome... aap apna make up sambhalo 😆😉😆😉 and rajeev k saath papite khao😡
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BigBoss6fan

I don't know why Imam wants only Sapna to play Sana and Sana to play Sapna ðŸ˜†

trying to play narad muni😆
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: PiggMoss

Ignore ??

First you put a miss you post for your sarcy friend...then say ignore Karne me Apna hi maaza hai

Anyway we never had a tiff...Intact jelled like water and fire...so why should I worry about all this

Agayiii😆
Ithe aa...Jhappi paa 🤗🤗
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Sana saying she will be Sapna only of BB says otherwise why bother.. And Rajev also saying that he does not want to unnecessarily interact with others..

Now I am confused. What happened ? Delu still trying to maintain relations and sat near them but left seeing they are not talking with her around
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

Urvashi lost her ring which had a stone (something auspicious) . Imam is telling Sana they must find it because he himself faced problems when he lost a similar ring because after losing it he started facing problems and anger issues. He says.. if she doesnt find it then all the housemates will be in trouble because Urvashi might lose her mind ...bohat bawal ho sakta hai hai ðŸ˜†

LOL...
Yeah dhundo...
Else Navin Bajaj will say...Wo ring ke wajah se Urvashi lost BB6😆
wonka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A N N O Y I N G live feed ðŸ¤¢

Why i am wasting my last day of year watching this nonsense. ðŸ˜•

I need to get a life ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜†