Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

India-Forums

I wish the hosts were a couple too

aditi222 Groupbie
aditi222
aditi222

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I felt really odd watching two male co-hosts for this season.LOL
I really like gautam and karan individually but together they did not have good chemistry. 

PS- I am just stating my opinion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahnin

mini03 Senior Member
mini03
mini03

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
In my opinion they were the most apt choice for the hosts! Both of them are so charming witty and humouous! m loving the bade chote n particularly the chote Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi18..DamonCrazy..

aditi222 Groupbie
aditi222
aditi222

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini03

In my opinion they were the most apt choice for the hosts! Both of them are so charming witty and humouous! m loving the bade chote n particularly the chote Heart
Like I was saying they are both charming but its odd to see them as a jodi for nach baliye where its usually male and female hosts combinedLOL
tastahnin Goldie
tastahnin
tastahnin

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged

i agree with the topic maker...though karan and gautam both are really good host still i think that a real life couple would have been better to host the show...

in season 3 and 4 we witnessed the previous year winner hosting the show...  this season i expected shaleen and daljeet to host the show... but sigh,it didn't happen...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index