I wish the hosts were a couple too

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aditi222

Groupbie

aditi222

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I felt really odd watching two male co-hosts for this season.LOL
I really like gautam and karan individually but together they did not have good chemistry. 

PS- I am just stating my opinion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahnin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I wish the hosts were a couple too" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mini03

mini03

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
In my opinion they were the most apt choice for the hosts! Both of them are so charming witty and humouous! m loving the bade chote n particularly the chote Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi18..DamonCrazy..

aditi222

Groupbie

aditi222

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini03

In my opinion they were the most apt choice for the hosts! Both of them are so charming witty and humouous! m loving the bade chote n particularly the chote Heart
Like I was saying they are both charming but its odd to see them as a jodi for nach baliye where its usually male and female hosts combinedLOL

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged

i agree with the topic maker...though karan and gautam both are really good host still i think that a real life couple would have been better to host the show...

in season 3 and 4 we witnessed the previous year winner hosting the show...  this season i expected shaleen and daljeet to host the show... but sigh,it didn't happen...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.