Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai

UPDATED--AD's facebook,twitter status-31st dec

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
<h5>[DIV][URL=http://www.facebook.com/aniruddh.dave.58]SmileAniruddh Dave[DIV]Hello everyone.Hmmm well today's 31dec so many reasons To celebrate but before u all engrossed into New Year Bash. Pls spare some time as my new show on Zee tv is launching today at 7pm "Housewife hai SAB janti hai" MUST watch ITT. Keep loving, blessing me always . Loads of luv n regards WISH U HAPPPY NEW YEAR. Thnx to u all as u made my year. Xx

TWITTER TWEET 1

same 2 Same

TWEET 2

Ab Kya Bolu...Shaam Ko milta hoon.. ZEE TV..7 pm Love u alll sooo much . Keep praying(duaa) loving following

Edited by sonali.singh - 31 December 2012 at 4:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4u-Swetha-michelle281194Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UPDATED--AD's facebook,twitter status-31st dec" in Aaj Ki Housewife Hai - Sab Jaanti Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
dekha mene & wahan  comment bhi kiaStar 

unfortunately going to miss the episode todayOuch but me wapas retaliate karungi.. baar baar dekh kar..Wink

thanks sona baby

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
ya i know u will it again a no. Of times...after all its the show of your prince charming AD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaeldsouza91

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.singh

ya i know u will it again a no. Of times...after all its the show of your prince charming AD

blush blushEmbarrassedEmbarrassed absolutelyLOL meri mummy ko bhi dhikhaungi... kitne diino se keh rahi hu.. aapka damad aa raha hai aapka damad aa raha hai.. coming soon..LOL mummy mujhe firse pagal karar de rahi haiWink and i know u will too watch it  for ADBig smile

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
absolutely but i do not have the courage like u to call to my mom to know his son in law...hehehe...what mom will think.

But i am mad for AD and my whole family knows this

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Will not miss the first episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali.S

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
i will stick yo the tv set before 7

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
my poor baby is so excited

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.