Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Crosses Srk, Hrithik films in 10 days - Page 4

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh Sorry, i never knew 2nd weekend pe hi Movie ka Fate decide ho jaata hai... Still if we read your article Kshreya, Weekend na bhi ho, Week break kar degi D2.

Also, you never bring up how Dabangg 2 1st day, 1st Weekend, 1st Week, Total after 2nd Weekend is bigger & almost close to lifetime business of Rowdy Rathore??

Rowdy Rathore = 1st Day = 15 cr

Dabangg 2 = 1st Day = 21.50 Cr

Rowdy Rathore = 1st weekend = 41 Cr

Dabangg 2 = 1st Weekend = 63 cr

Rowdy Rathore = 1st week = 54 Crore

Dabang 2 = 1st Week = 107 Crore

Now how much you want to compare girl... Sirf ek FIGURE uthe ke comparison kar daalte ho, jabki in every way Dabangg 2 is bigger than Dabangg & Rowdy Rathore itself...🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Radhe-

Heights of your sarcastic obsession, just on name now you will make pride... ok i will mail koimoi ppl 2 include cherry's name plz, u can laugh in pride for sure πŸ˜†πŸ‘

you don't need to mail any one- my cherry does not need that! think about it logically an actress who came with a BB debut in 2000 will obviously get her name before dpad (2007) and jacki (2009)- my cherry does not need any one's support in that! :D

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ksh-

Second weekend. What's your excuse for 2nd weekend? Even ETT doesnt have best second weekend? 🀣

If someone else would have asked, would have told him/her, but to you, it's no use, talking to a wall while discussing with you πŸ˜†
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ksh-

Oh man! It took 10 days? I thought the no1 to no 10 superstar would beat these films in the first weekend itself.

Ya, salman has no bo pull. Only srk can do that feat. Srk is the biggest bo star you see. They have given wrong figures , jthj has beaten even ek tha tiger.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

If someone else would have asked, would have told him/her, but to you, it's no use, talking to a wall while discussing with you πŸ˜†

Thats great! So you are not making excuses. I like it!
On a closing note from me on this thread I am posting this article. Seems like Paresh Rawal is talking about Salman's stardom here which is supposed to be like Rajni sir as per his fans:

Stars have lost their magic: Paresh Rawal

Versatile actor Paresh Rawal feels film stars have lost their charm owing to extensive marketing and promotions.

"The stars have lost their magic in Bollywood. If I call myself a star, then no need to go door to door and ask the audience to come and watch me in theatres. There is no need for that. Does Rajinikant do that? Does any Southern star do that? Only we do that," Paresh told IANS.

"We have blown this marketing thing out of proportion as, if we don't do this, then we are going to die. Do aggressive marketing through TV and media. What is the need to go to Nagpur and wave your hands. People come because they like you. This is a very childish way of looking at marketing," he added.

Paresh has witnessed the film industry very closely in his two decades long career, and says now the stars in Bollywood want to play characters and don't want to sacrifice it for the sake of stardom.

"Star system will always be there, every film will need a star. Even if there is no star, you want to make somebody a star. Now fortunately, all the stars like Aamir Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, they have started playing characters," said the 62-year-old.

"Now the change that I see is, all of them want to play the character. They don't want to sacrifice the character for the sake of stardom and this is a very positive sign," he added.

Paresh recently turned producer with Akshay Kumar-starrer Oh My God, which not only won critical appreciation, but also raked in moolah at the box-office.

But the actor says he doesn't associate himself with figures.

"I don't associate myself with any kind of figures. Rs.100 crore, Rs. 200 crore - they are just mere numbers. I feel the best film will stay with you. Few films will stay with me for ages like 3 Idiots, Kahaani, Vicky Donor, Oh My God," said the actor.

"These are the health cinema which will entertain you with a message. It is good entertainment. Films like Teesri Manzil, Johnny Mera Naam were also good entertainment," he added.

The actor, who has pulled off all his roles to the best of his ability, feels his best is yet to come.

"I would still say my best is yet to come because there are new writers, new directors, new ideas coming. The work culture has changed because of the multiplexes and all that. All the small films like Vicky Donor, Kahaani, Oh My God among others have got an audience who are ready to watch these kind of films," he said.

"At this point of time, I would enjoy working more and I feel my best is yet to come," he added.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Stars-have-lost-their-magic-Paresh-Rawal/articleshow/17828353.cms
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Kshreya

Why does Ra.One with 3000+ Screens gave 15 cr opening on Day 1? Why did it can't repeat 25 cr figure for next time in it's whole run on box office?

Answer to this question will give you 2nd weekend figures of D2 performance.
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rhea_6

Ya, salman has no bo pull. Only srk can do that feat. Srk is the biggest bo star you see. They have given wrong figures , jthj has beaten even ek tha tiger.

I wonder why this chota mota star called SRK who is not even no. 15 as per them such a pain in the neck for Sallu fans? πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Radhe-

Kshreya

Why does Ra.One with 3000+ Screens gave 15 cr opening on Day 1? Why did it can't repeat 25 cr figure for next time in it's whole run on box office?

Answer to this question will give you 2nd weekend figures of D2 performance.

Answer is simple. Ra1 was a crap film. πŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: rhea_6

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Yaar leave it!!
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
aish. thumbnail
I LOVE this thread.!
Adda of epic comments!🀣