Phir Subah Hogi

Varun/TVS-3rd AT-Only 4 VB Fans-Chk Pg133,141,142 (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 150

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Hi Vinnie

Just saw your new VM. What a beautiful uplifting melody.

I have not seen those scenes for a while but looking at them they are still magical.

Thank you soo much.

Ronit - thank you for the pictures. I agree with Mansi. its sad that such wonderful scenes have been relegated to archives and all we are left with are samosa and chetney and diahi kilo sakar per aka katori mufta as metaphors for romance.Unhappy

BTW I wonder if the dialogue writer missed the implication of comparing Adi and Sugni to samosa and chetney (ie 2 things that go well together). Aare yaar chetney toh bahot sari cheze ka saath jati hai so what does that say about the person who is the chetney in this relationship?ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrcroziaxxJulieDVinnie79pankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun/TVS-3rd AT-Only 4 VB Fans-Chk Pg133,141,142 (Page 16)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

Pankhudi  - 2nd hand jawani???????? I never heard this term ever ROFL

Payal & Julie - Why everyone is on diet bhaye? We haven't even got a chance to eat together. Some of you were missing in the party and now only saladLOL Btw payal went to india so we can understand she must have eaten alot of unhygienic i mean unhealthy food but Julie?Tongue

KOMAL :  Oh really ??Shocked you didn't heard it  ever ShockedLOL... BTW i copied it LOL.. its a song from movie cocktail featuring saif , deepika and daina !!LOL 

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

Some Pics for U all..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieDronshaan

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
 ronit ! page no- 15 dekho... i did edit quote..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

Ronit for u... Embarrassed

Acha vavhar saundrya ki kami ko puri kar sakta hain
saundrya kabhi bhi acha vavhar ki kami ko puri nahi kar sakta hain

Edited by ronshaan - 03 January 2013 at 10:44am

seemasr

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
ronit ! its vavhar not vivar,  means behavior.. or nature..
and saundrya means beauty.. ok .. baki sab thik hai... Thumbs Up

Edited by croziaxx - 03 January 2013 at 10:38am

ronshaan

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

Hi Vinnie

Just saw your new VM. What a beautiful uplifting melody.

I have not seen those scenes for a while but looking at them they are still magical.

Thank you soo much.

Ronit - thank you for the pictures. I agree with Mansi. its sad that such wonderful scenes have been relegated to archives and all we are left with are samosa and chetney and diahi kilo sakar per aka katori mufta as metaphors for romance.Unhappy

BTW I wonder if the dialogue writer missed the implication of comparing Adi and Sugni to samosa and chetney (ie 2 things that go well together). Aare yaar chetney toh bahot sari cheze ka saath jati hai so what does that say about the person who is the chetney in this relationship?ROFL

payal  ! audians is chateny in this relationship.. i mean adini relationship...LOL 

ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 03 January 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Photos from Tonight's episode

Edited by ronshaan - 03 January 2013 at 11:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitakPandeypankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.