Phir Subah Hogi

Varun/TVS-3rd AT-Only 4 VB Fans-Chk Pg133,141,142 (Page 112)

Post Reply New Post

Page 112 of 150

octopie

octopie

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Welcome k.swati Hug jiji, please keep an eye on your son, he's gone too goo goo over Sugni, he keep changing his shirt to impress Sugni and Ma Thakur seem to have made me like a servant now in this family so I have to keep washing his shirts Disapprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdySandy66payal7komal07ronshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Varun/TVS-3rd AT-Only 4 VB Fans-Chk Pg133,141,142 (Page 112)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

octopie

octopie

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Rewa, please sign the divorce papers, I will give you some share of the property once I get it Evil SmileSleepy

widdySandy66payal7komal07ronshaan

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Suman bhabi why u're acting so goody goody? this is not you i know.. there's must be  cooking up something in ur devil brainEvil Smile. you can share with meWink We both 're equally evil naTongue We should join hands to clear that budhya from our way. Whats say? Evil Smile

Edited by komal07 - 23 January 2013 at 8:11pm

widdyoctopieSandy66payal7ronshaan

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by croziaxx

My love ! be patient, me coming soon  smilie_girl_039.gif
then i will  smilie_girl_054.gif    pakka !!!!

Adi and Sugni

SHaram karo haya karo
Mansion ka naam na badnaam karo
Angry

Edited by komal07 - 23 January 2013 at 6:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdySandy66payal7ronshaan

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

http://fun4friends.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/B9.jpg

octopieSandy66JulieDronshaan

Sandy66

Goldie

Sandy66

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Have A Lovely Day

Varun and the Lovely ThakurainsSmile

Joke of the Day:

A travelling salesman was passing through a small town in the West when he saw a little old man sitting in a rocking chair on the stoop of his house. The little old man looked so contented that the salesman couldn't resist going over and talking to him. "You look as if you don't have a care in the world," the salesman told him. "What is your formula for a long and happy life?" "Well," replied the little old man, "I smoke six packs of cigarettes a day, I drink a quart of bourbon every four hours and six cases of beer a week. I never wash and I go out every night." "My goodness," exclaimed the salesman, "that's just great! How old are you?" "Twenty-five," was the reply.LOLROFL

Edited by Sandy66 - 23 January 2013 at 8:14pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyoctopieK.swati885razor12komal07Vinnie79payal7

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnie79

Reva Thakurine... Meine Shirt mnahi nikala ka kya matlab????  Mere personality ise hain  Shirt niklne ki zaroorat nahi...  ( I  don't need to remove  my shirt my pesonlity is enough)
  What to say ...All that is not in your luck ,,,tere kismat mein nahi hain...Revaji...So stop dreaming...lol
Anyways...Why  are my papers still not Signed ...What art of Leav e my house don't you people understand!!???

Darling i'm not gonna leave you that easily. First you have to transfer your property ot my name only then i will sign divorce papersEvil Smile
Jaldi karo don't make me wait too longAngry I don't want to waste my whole life with you gun man.promise i'll appoint you as my body guard then you can continue playing with your gun.LOL

Sandy66Vinnie79payal7ronshaan

komal07

IF-Dazzler

komal07

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

What word doesn't belong in this group?
that, hat, what, mat, cat, sat, pat, chat

Edited by komal07 - 23 January 2013 at 7:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

octopieSandy66

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.