Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

To Balaji members and Ekta Kapoor (Page 3)

rajeevaamna1 Groupbie
rajeevaamna1
rajeevaamna1

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 5:27am | IP Logged

To balaji production house

I am another rajeev fan .............and we all dont want him to leave.............what u all did with him is not right............u all will have to pay for it............We watch kth for either rajeev or rajeev and aamn's couple and if either of them quits then kth is finished for us...........95% of kth viewers watch it for both of them............Please dont let rajeev leave............hez your diamond and dont lose ur diamond guys.............

I thought that balaji prduction house always keeps viewers choice in their minds but what happened this time...........oh common...........stop rajeev......this time all ur viewers who watch kth want rajeev back....................or else they wont watch it(includin me)............Trust me rajeev has inumerable fans nad once he quits no1 will be ready to watch kth...........

We rajeev fans respect his descision to leave as he is very right that his character is going nowwhere........Bring the limelight to swayam-akshat-rishi can do nothing good to u.................As we all watch ur stupid cg-reva-swayam-rishi-akshat sega just to see a glimpse of rajeev and even the jodi of rajeev and aamna............Saying bad and false things about rajeev wont do u any good................as we rajeev fans trust rajeev more than ourselves..........this wont effect his popularity as all his fans know wat type of a person he is.............

By not nominating him in the star pariwaar awards star ppl have showed that they r going to do what the ppl of balaji production house tell them to do..............Rajeev has worked so hard...........he has lived the character and in the end YOu dont even reward him...............how unfair is that.............i am sure 50% of the ppl who watched spa awards last time wont watch it this time and not even vote as rajeev wont be there..............

IN DE END I WULD LIKE TO CONCLUDE SAYING THAT THERE IS NO KTH WITHOUT RAJEEV KHANDELWAL .AND THE DAY WHEN RAJEEV IS REPLACED THATS THE END OF SUJAL FOR US AND WE ALL WILL THINK THAT HEZ DEAD AND WE WONT EVER WATCH KTH AFETR THAT............SO IF THERE IS ANY POSSIBILITY TO BRING RAJEEV BACK THEN PLZZZ DONT WAIT AND GO AHEAD......

RAJEEV AND AAMNA'S CRAZIEST FAN FROM PAKISTAN

MINAHIL

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 5:38am | IP Logged
If Rajeev became popular becos of Ekta Kapoor and KTH, KTH became famous because of Rajeev and Amna.  But for them, KTH was a non starter.  Imagine that KTH is one of the few serials of Ekta which has no promos aired on televison.   This is probably the only serial to have such high TRPs at such a late slot.  And probably the only serial to have such a huge and loyal fan following.   After all this, why should she give Rajeev such a raw treatment.  

And what Rajeev has said about the story is correct. 

Ekta and her creative team seem to have forgotten the original track of the serial and are now making KTH just another Balaji soap. 

sidii Newbie
sidii
sidii

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 6:05am | IP Logged
PLz give us our Sweeto Rajeev Back Cry 
Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:32am | IP Logged

I don't think these two will trouble much now. Hopefully no more lectures of Nani and Dadi sayings from them..............

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 9:47am | IP Logged

mai ab icc ekta maai ko waisai bhi or kuch kehnai kai mood mai nahi hoon. Pehlai hee bohot kuch keh chuka hoon or mazeed kuch keh bhi nahi sakta..... Aakhir har cheez ki aik had hotee hai or ab to mujhai aisa lag raha hai jaisai ekta mai ko mazeed or kuch kehna BHAINS KAI AAGAI BEEN BAJAANAI kai baraabar hoga....Unhappy

or waisai bhi jab kth flop ho jaai ga rajeev kai bagair to shaaid icc ki akal yhikaanai aa jaai.......

i just can hope 4 it..........Disapprove

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 9:48am | IP Logged

laikin agar koi muajza ho sakta hai to mai yeh zarur kahoon ga kai

I ALSO WANT RAJEEV BACK...................

Ashez Senior Member
Ashez
Ashez

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 11:36am | IP Logged

well ekta after all tht haz been said i dun think i need to say anything u can juzz c tht how much WE ALL LOVE RAJEEV.....But u can never understand b/c u have lost ur senses or i shud say u nver had em...all i can say to u iz tht u r such a _____________....

FORGET IT i dun wanna waste my time on u juzz one word for u

EKTA U SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

WE ALL HATE U.....AngryAngry

kashishthebest Groupbie
kashishthebest
kashishthebest

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

i am agree with u sujalfanSmile

we want Rajeev, we love RajeevCryCry

and we hate EktaAngry

Go to top