Rocking Punterzzz (Invitees Only) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
I knw.. Everyone is talking about our rockstar..
Bs fans themselves dubaofied their and bs reputation. Read the comments on bw forum. Log acche se band baja rahe hai
Inspite all this ashu he remains humble he never said anything even wen he lost jdj and even wen ppl write crap about him and does not show off
His status after trailor shows how he is
I am hoping sonia update again but let me be honest I dont like Sushant with tat king k tat guy is beyond understanding
Waise tanmi post jada u will be dazzler
Same her Anshi.. I dnt like Sushant with KK and that grp... Anyways its his choice.. But sushant and ankita or not so much with that grp.. And thats good..
ya tanmi spam re.. Jaldi se dazzler ban jao.. How much more time u will bear that potty colour.. Lol
Ya Tanmi, sometimes bcoz of such dumb fangrps ppl start hating the actors only..
Ashu I dont think he hangs out soo much with them occasionaly yes like last time wen she tweeted Sushant was with them wen Anki was at zra I dunno but I feel he avoids esp mukti he cant ignore comp bec of znd but still
Originally posted by AshuNaik

Same her Anshi.. I dnt like Sushant with KK and that grp... Anyways its his choice.. But sushant and ankita or not so much with that grp.. And thats good..

gud same thots    even i cant bear to see him with that fellow   🤔

n hope he gets distanced only when he gets busy

tho kk can keep on piling on even his carreer is going gumrah😆
Originally posted by dhoomdhadaka

Ashu I dont think he hangs out soo much with them occasionaly yes like last time wen she tweeted Sushant was with them wen Anki was at zra I dunno but I feel he avoids esp mukti he cant ignore comp bec of znd but still

k does ny1    second me?    i hv always thot mukti had a liking for sush

now its cooled down as he is not in reg  contact may be  but...