Urvashi Vs. Raja Chaudhary - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Urv. knows what all shweta has gone through.Urv, is a dignified person.This shows her character and her good ness.I appreciated the way urv. nik and sapna behaved with raja chou.
Del and rajeev and sana  showed their charac.Del and rajeev must be knowing about choud. very well in spite of that ...
Edited by jyothi-m - 11 years ago
i felt same. urvi acted in a very well way.
hats off to urvashi 👏 mai urvashi ki aur respect krne lgi hn 😛 hope my urvashi wins
Originally posted by untoldstories

This is hilarious, how can you assume she ignored him because he divorced Shweta or whatever? How does that have to do with anything, maybe she just ignored him because he didn't say hi to her? Or something else 😳 Just because you guys like Urvashi I see threads supporting her for no reason... plain crazy! Btw I'm not a supporter of anyone I just find blind support kinda weird..

Raja didnt go to any1 to say Hii not even to his so called friends dellu and rajiv. They were only chasing him like anything here and there. He just came there for Sana then also every1 went to him to say hii and hello...

But when he said to Urv and sappy that "aap logo ko lagta hai zyada khushi nhi hui mere aane se" then she did sm formal hii hello to him... I think Raja has no class or standard and so Rajiv and Delnaaz. 
Urvashi maintained her class by staying away from him and ignoring him...

And these qualities of Urv make me more and more support her whatever u call it a 'blind support' or anything...
Originally posted by tere_mere

i havent seen the episode yet but i knw family members of raja family. they live close to where i live. n interesting fact is even they support shweta in all this divorce thing. As per them, he is really ill-mannered and she has put up with a lot of crap while being with this guy!

Hey really...!!! 😲😲  You know Raja's family memebers...??? How...?? Are you related to them...?? Don't mind but just wanted to clarify... and even they support Shweta...😲
Wow this clearly shows Raja is a sore loooser...🤢👎🏼
Btw which relatives are you talking about...?? His mother father or distant relatives...??
Originally posted by tere_mere

i havent seen the episode yet but i knw family members of raja family. they live close to where i live. n interesting fact is even they support shweta in all this divorce thing. As per them, he is really ill-mannered and she has put up with a lot of crap while being with this guy!

Hey really...😲😲 You know Raja's relatives...??? How...?? I mean are you related to him...?? Sorry don't mind just wanted to clarify...And what !! even his relatives support Shweta...😲
This clearly shows Raja is a sore loooser...🤢👎🏼
Btw which relatives are you talking about...?? His mother father or distant relatives...??
i made tht post before but no one reply in my post.