Miss You So much Kajen...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
You know i was just drooling over the latest of Kajen pics..i was feeling so happy,and then i was feeling so low...*sigh*
Frankly,this post is not to gain anyone's attraction or approval,its just a feeling that has to be let out..its getting too heavy within me..:(
I know not many people nowadays prefer this foum to that of the QH..true, both have ksg,both can also have jenni when we wish..!Then..why..do i feel low?..why do i feel so low, when i myself know & say to others "there's no use living in the past--becoz,'this' show is over..!"..WHY??
I guess..its just the times i miss..the times that now the QH fans are having..Yes,if i wish i can be a part of them too..but maybe i can rather will never be able to associate myself as well with any other show as 'this'..
Yes,talking of the times...times when this AT had a new topic to discuss every alternate hour..times,when the AT used to finish 1 page per day...times,when Armaan & Ridhhima could be seen on sbs..times, when we used to wonder,"what will armaan tell abhimanyu in the next epi?",after watching the precap..times,when we could watch offscreen moments of ksg,jenni,the entire cast with palki,anirudhha..times,when..!!*huh*

Sorry,if this topic is causing irrelevance,irritation or repetition..just ignore it..😊...It will make the writer happy...😊..
Lastly, its adieu to the year 2012..but as for 'this' show,its bid adieu long b4..but in our hearts..gonna stay on..❀️..
Take care...
~~Ranju

Hey... Nice post
u wrote my thoughts

For me armaan riddhima will alwayz hold special importance. No one can take there place, and kajen depict AR.

Most of the ppl have shifted to QH, n this forum has become lonely. But I belive that armaan riddhima's story has got the strength that QH wud not overpower it.
nice post...
same feeling...
no one can replace AR...they r the best nd always will be the best...
luv them 2 the core...

let me wear moi Ray Babn Glasses πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›  yu joined IF in 2012 but yu know wat use to happen here before πŸ˜‰ that shows yu were a member here before also ahaanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  now regarding your post i only wanna say yu can easily remain in the past wen its beautiful & DMG was always a beautiful past πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
OH DMG was a treat to watch, and we all miss those days, wish it could come back... and Kajen AR chemistry was to the top.. Missing his (Armaan's) typical naughty style and AR bickering...
and your post was sooo emotional 
Originally posted by karan-007

let me wear moi Ray Babn Glasses πŸ˜›  yu joined IF in 2012 but yu know wat use to happen here before πŸ˜‰ that shows yu were a member here before also ahaanπŸ˜†  now regarding your post i only wanna say yu can easily remain in the past wen its beautiful & DMG was always a beautiful past

First of all..thanks so much for placing your 'valued' observation..but it seems that you could see the cherry but not the cake...!
For you,i'll still explain-- i was NOT at all a member before this..(i mean seriously..wud u know it better?πŸ˜•)..but i used to follow the AT being a non-member only...or, would you say thats impossible?
Lastly..a given advice..try to stick to YOUR business...i.e, if u have 1..πŸ˜‰
I request viewers to stick to the topic of the post...
Thank You
Originally posted by Kajen_ranju

First of all..thanks so much for placing your 'valued' observation..but it seems that you could see the cherry but not the cake...!
For you,i'll still explain-- i was NOT at all a member before this..(i mean seriously..wud u know it better?πŸ˜•)..but i used to follow the AT being a non-member only...or, would you say thats impossible?
Lastly..a given advice..try to stick to YOUR business...i.e, if u have 1..πŸ˜‰
it was moi pleasureπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ yu were a non member awww n became a member after the show got overπŸ˜³πŸ€”wow & how can i mind moi business wen i don't have one πŸ€” yu see m still a student TongueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but on a serious note as yu gave me an advice 😳 its moi duty to return it back πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ anyone can comment on your post so if yu don't like it next time post mein mention kar dena names of people yu don't want to comment on your post TongueπŸ˜‰TongueπŸ˜‰ aur 1 baat thodi mature post banaya karo na ki kuh bhi  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ