Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

karanika4ever

karanika4ever

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Sorry if anyone feels bad but I'm really not liking sajid as a judge!! Looks like he won't judge the dance but just entertainment>_< they should have called it entertainment baliye.. Lol

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

cooliolifeone_ashionadafreen13minottiDanikaannu_msNikki_shalfbloodprinceBlueSpirittastahninsubhakmhl-PurpleHeart-shaimahpou_luvs_ajsish123ArshaArshijosh135Shaily.black.swanlovely_lady-Alinaa-halifax004jakther7KR_anki_ArSha.Shayari.tvdekhaLadyDabangg-Muskii-shubhika124pixi26angel..-Ayesshhaa-..HashiBoo..DamonCrazy..tiny15style14Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sajid khan as a judge? Really??" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
i felt the same ...and i felt that he gave negative comments to those who actually danced wellShocked like amar-charlie and ravi- sargun... and rahul-dimpy who didn't even danced properly,sajid appreciated their attemptShocked...this is a dancing reality show and good dance should be appreciated,not good entertainment...this is not "entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega" or "india's got talent" that any form of entertainment would be okay...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Trisha007sha19Anu101minottiDanikaafreen13Shaily.-PurpleHeart-surbhi_d3jakther7tiny15..DamonCrazy..LadyDabanggsallu_loverSamraat_92

karanika4ever

karanika4ever

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tastahnin

i felt the same ...and i felt that hegave negative comments to those who actually danced wellShocked like amar-charlie and ravi- sargun... and rahul-dimpy who didn't even danced properly,sajid appreciated their attemptShocked...this is a dancing reality show and good dance should be appreciated,not good entertainment...this is not "entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega" or "india's got talent" that any form of entertainment would be okay...

I know right!!! Amar and Ravi were the ones that were actually dancing and he was rude to the!! This totally gay! Felt really sorry for these two couples!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minottiShaily...DamonCrazy..tiny15

Lallan-Top

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

afreen13minottiShaily.tvdekha.Shayari...DamonCrazy..tiny15Samraat_92

halfbloodprince

halfbloodprince

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
honestly i feel he is there only for leg pulling of the contestant nt for judging...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicsafreen13Shaily...-Ayesshhaa-....DamonCrazy..tiny15

-PurpleHeart-

Goldie

-PurpleHeart-

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Yeah I too think he s not fit for judgjng the dance reality show...
Better send him 2 some Entertainment based reality shows...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minottiafreen13..DamonCrazy..

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
u spoke my heart out...gosh like agar sirf entertainment hi chahiye tha toh why judging a dance based show that's so lame...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minottiafreen13tiny15..DamonCrazy..

karanika4ever

karanika4ever

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lallan-Top

it would have been better if there was his sister farah instead of him. he is simply creep, and prick to my eyes. i wish he gets replaced with someone, who is very well aware of dancing skills, and gives us some knowledge about dance.

Ya even tho I find Farah annoying I would have liked her 100x better than him! She would judge the dance not entertainment! Nn W*Fff does he mean by entertainment? We just sit there and laugh for no f****** reason?! Sorry for my wrong language but I'm just pissed the way he commented on the good performances!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afreen13ish123

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.